Achievement Design

Has anyone completed the All Ears achievement? Is it even possible? Given how many achievements/challenges have been bugged/impossible in the past, this is a valid concern. Can I get a confirmation that this achievement is possible?
More ideas

1. Complete Every mod on a map (Hit me with your best mod)
2. Use immortal call on low life (Saved by the Call)
3. Travel x distance in x amount of time (Speed Demon)
4. Reflect x amount of damage to an enemy (Take your own medicine)
5. Leap slam over 20 monsters (Leap frog)
6. Take no damage in a duel (Fight or flight)
7. Kill 25 enemies at the same time (Boom headshot!)
8. Move through 100 enemies without stopping (Ghost runner)
9. Equip an item that comes with pants (Dream come true)
10. Vendor a unique item for every slot (One man's treasure is another man's scraps)
11. Create a status (Sociable Exile)
12. Identify all items in your inventory (Stay Awhile)
13. Trade another player (Lets make a deal)
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
Última edição por godsmackfan1002 em 22 de jan de 2014 00:20:11
there should be an achievement on how many times you failed to 6 link 6 socket items :)

then there should be an incentive that makes the next 6 socket items to 6 link.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Última edição por saintshield07 em 22 de jan de 2014 00:26:52
Dream Come True is pure gold, Stay a While is classic, and I like the idea of arbitrarily tossing away good items solely for an achievement.

Keep them coming, godsmackfan.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Última edição por CanHasPants em 22 de jan de 2014 00:27:22
What good timing, I was just going to suggest something...

Treasure Hunter: Opened a large chest in every (possible) area.

May be better as a challenge since Golden Touch already exists.
"
digdigo escreveu:
Please no more "Clear full area X", they are just too simple and easy.

Full clear endless ledge, oh wait...... lol
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Ultimate Achievment!

Complete a race without /oos once!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The ones I really dislike are those that require either spending a huge pile of regrets or creating a specific build to achieve like Ancestral Power, No Stone Unturned, Overcharged, Zombie Hoard. No stone Unturned is probably the worst of them IMO; are there even any normal builds that would let you get it?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
No Regrets: Achieve X level without using any respec points.
In the Zone: Defeat X Bosses without leaving the boss room once.
Punishment: Defeat X boss with reflected damage.

Too Cool for Pants: Clear Normal and Cruel as a Templar without equipping chest armor.

Told you I'd Burn Them All: Clear Normal, Cruel,and Merciless as a Witch only using fire spells.

Honourable: Clear Normal, Cruel, and Merciless as a Duelist without using aoe skills.

More Brutest Than Brutus: Stun every act boss in the game at least once as a Marauder.

Get the Job Done Quick: Critical Strike every Act Boss in the game at least X times as a Shadow.

Clean Kill: Defeat act boss without missing or not landing a single hit as a Ranger.

A True Lady: last hit Normal, Cruel, and Merciless Dominus with a slap(unarmed) as a Scion.

- I know that was told before to avoid achievements like kill xxx Zombies , i would love have on achievement like kill 10.000 or something like that amount of zombies or other monsters :D

- in-game titles would be a nice idea too.
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional