The reason this game has a poor economy and drop rates is because Chris sells currency to RMT

"
Revoltofthedead escreveu:
The funny part about GGG being tolerant of RMT is the fact that Chris Wilson initially funded the POE project by selling Diablo 2 items online for cash. He is now selling POE orbs and mirrors. GGG doesn't even ban your IP if you get caught RMTing, just your account. Enjoy your scam children..
"
Snoozey escreveu:
"
Ozsmeg escreveu:
Oh come on this would be the ultimate scam against RMTers

Sell orbs
Get cash
Ban RMTers account and delete currency.

If GGG are not doing this they really should be. Seems like a pretty decent way to put RMT otu of business. The legality of it be questionable but I am sure they could work something out with the authorities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeypot_%28computing%29

I am pretty sure it is frowned upon, not quite sure on the legality.

Meh, frowned upon by who? The RMTers? .Either way, if it's making money for the game and any orbs created are ultimately deleted. Sounds like a valid business venture to me.

On the other hand if some one is lining their pockets well that might be a different story.

"
Ozsmeg escreveu:
"
Snoozey escreveu:
"
Ozsmeg escreveu:
Oh come on this would be the ultimate scam against RMTers

Sell orbs
Get cash
Ban RMTers account and delete currency.

If GGG are not doing this they really should be. Seems like a pretty decent way to put RMT otu of business. The legality of it be questionable but I am sure they could work something out with the authorities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeypot_%28computing%29

I am pretty sure it is frowned upon, not quite sure on the legality.

Meh, frowned upon by who? The RMTers? .Either way, if it's making money for the game and any orbs created are ultimately deleted. Sounds like a valid business venture to me.

On the other hand if some one is lining their pockets well that might be a different story.

Frowned upon in a legality stand point. I remember reading an article (don't remember source so take it as you will) a media company was using a honey pot on Pirate bay. Pirate bay exposed this and I believed the media company had to pay fines. Like I said I can't remember the source so take it as you will.
He's just mad his ecafe in China got outsourced....
9/10 had to lOl rl
You cant have good drop rates AND full trading. If you did either the drop rates or the economy would cancel the other out and ruin the effect of a balanced game.

About the RMT service and management. Ive been in a mmorpg guild that had RMT sites as members. Ive been in voice chat with them. Chinese and Russian RMT sites. The ones that spam games.

I remember ban wave day for this one game, and one of the guys capable of somewhat carrying a conversation in English wasn't stressed. See they pay a cut to the GM's or even higher up. Its not an issue. Only the RMT that was done by free loaders (not paying the GM or company hosting) would get the ban. Apparently this is normal if you want to run a good site. Sure they could sell in games without permission, but it becomes a huge waste of time and only worth it for a few very popular games.

Im not suggesting GGG employees are taking a cut. Not by any stretch. But its common for the gold sites to contact the GM's and or company itself and offer them a cut for the right to...well...RMT.

One of the reasons I gladly give up trading in an ARPG. No need for lame drop rates to protect an economy. RMT has little to no market to peddle in. Never found game trading fun though.

just for try, for see and for know
"
Revoltofthedead escreveu:
The funny part about GGG being tolerant of RMT is the fact that Chris Wilson initially funded the POE project by selling Diablo 2 items online for cash. He is now selling POE orbs and mirrors. GGG doesn't even ban your IP if you get caught RMTing, just your account. Enjoy your scam children..

You cannot ban by IP, dynamic addresses and everything
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Why are people replying to this completely nonsensical post, reading of which will probably kill brain cells, among other assorted idiocy-inducing-side-effects?

Oh Wait...
Última edição por MildlyClever em 23 de jan de 2014 23:40:18
Discuss more please.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional