PC reinício dos servidores em:
Eles estarão de volta em aproximadamente .
Xbox reinício dos servidores em:
Sony reinício dos servidores em:

The key to understanding PoE may be that is it not made for the same players as Diablo 2

"
Isbox1 escreveu:
I'll be back on later tonight though to continue this discussion.

perm bugtals vs legacy kaoms
perm bugbelt vs legacy soultaker
1.0.8 helm (gaze or arreat) vs mirror

sc non ladder europe or uswest vs standard poe realm

i doubt u will win that... Isbox1

edit: i can farm the 3 poe items in 6 months (around 400ex)
Última edição por LPSoldier em 24 de jan de 2014 18:12:52
I demand a nerf to nostalgia goggles, those BiS guys are ganging up on me :( Nice proposal from LPSoldier btw, it'd be fun to see how that turns out :) RNG will stay RNG though.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Última edição por Xavderion em 24 de jan de 2014 18:09:02
"
Xavderion escreveu:
I demand a nerf to nostalgia goggles, those BiS guys are ganging up on me :( Nice proposal from LPSoldier btw, it'd be fun to see how that turns out :) RNG will stay RNG though.

aaaaaaand he choose to let someone else speak for him instant after someone finally did, after silence up till then.

Why am i not surprised. I hope you still go through with this, create a thread on how we can set up a proper test and i will contribute with ideas.

Even something as simple as a list of all "good stuffs" we find will show just how little you get in PoE in comparison.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Última edição por Crackmonster em 24 de jan de 2014 18:10:24
"
Crackmonster escreveu:
"
Xavderion escreveu:

aaaaaaand he choose to let someone else speak for him instant after someone finally did, after silence up till then.

Why am i not surprised. I hope you still go through with this, create a thread on how we can set up a proper test and i will contribute with ideas.

Even something as simple as a list of all "good stuffs" we find will show just how little you get in PoE in comparison.

Sorry that I was away for an hour, won't happen again :) If you wish I can make a list of 'good stuffs' you can get in PoE with a couple of weeks of simple farming.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It is irrevelant what you in theory "can get". You could in theory get a Tyraels the first time you kill Baal on hell.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster escreveu:
It is irrevelant what you in theory "can get". You could in theory get a Tyraels the first time you kill Baal on hell.

Good that we agree on RNG is RNG. Maybe you will now realize why Isbox1's proposal would be a waste of time.
lol. This guy cant be serious. If you have played diablo 2 at any lenght and then POE you would immediately be floored by how hard gear is to come by in POE.

In diablo 2:

Make sorc
Put points into blizzard/teleport
get to the end of act 1
farm boss

rinse repeat for all acts.

Without MF gear you will EASILY get MF gear just farming duri/meph/andi/etc...

hell. Nightmare meph farming for an hour or two will probably get you better loot than you would get in poe in a few weeks. Once you get to hell and you are already decked out with the low uniques from farming nm its over. lol seriously. I can see it now. How ANYONE can say the two are comparable is just incredible.

Thats not even counting if you do a few countess runs and make some of the low lvl runewords to speed things up. Christ... Just thinking about it is making me pissed at how shitty POE handles loot. The fuck. seriously.
"
Isbox1 escreveu:
I'll be back on later tonight though to continue this discussion.

For argument's sake, how are we going to know whether you found an item or bought it from a RMT site for a dollar or two? (Or traded it with someone, or got it from them just for giggles.) Similarly, what prevents you from running a bot 24/7? I'm not saying you would do that, but if you want to actually prove something, those are the obvious concerns.
"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:
"
JahIthBer89 escreveu:
I'm a full time career mechanic with a wife, play maybe 2 hours a day during the week, a lot on Saturdays, and very little on Sundays. Most of the people i associate with in game are in the same boat. How did I/we get 6Ls and fully geared characters? I'm certain it's not by spending all my free time whining on the forums.

I've always been a big fan of your posts, and I'm glad to see they're from a person who clearly has their priorities straight. Rock the fuck on.

And... how long have you been playing with this schedule? 6 months? A year? Im sure its not a month or two. Yeah. Thats how you did it. Dont you think.... for someone who you know... plays other games/does other shit in their spare time... they have a chance at that? Nope. When I played diablo 2 it was never a question of wow am I ever going to get xyz. I knew if I farmed and had fun I would get the items/drops necessary to get whatever I wanted because I knew how to farm. It didnt take me a year either. Im talking a week or two of the same schedule you are talking about and I was getting bang for my buck (time).

You are saying its the same in poe? [Removed by Admin]
Última edição por Connor_GGG em 24 de jan de 2014 18:46:45
Ok so given the opportunity to prove or disprove - we've chosen the "I'd rather not have any evidence at all" route.

Well alrighty then. =(

Lame.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional