Season Six, Event 138: 1 Week Domination

Not HC

"The top players by experience will receive:"

missing the words "and staying alive"
Really looking forward to this one. It makes a refreshing change from the usual "get it right or die" nature of races.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
This time my crappy internet causing me to die at 74 wont lose me a potential 20ish points.

looking forward to it, also going to try and get as many of the map boss kills in this as possible, only got 4 or 5 so far
COC all the way
Good times, don't play much non hc myself but i do think one 1-week that is nonhc is good for the community =)
I enjoy playing the races hardcore, for a shorter duration like 1-3 hours it dosn't make any sense to have someone rushing off ahead dying a fair bit but earning more xp then more cautious players, but for me and my fairly limited time the prospect of a 1 week race and since I havn't tried nem the unknown difficulty I wouldn't otherwise sink the time into a race I'm probably going to die a a fair way into. This sounds perfect for me :)
Friggin casuals
www.twitch.tv/ephixagames
Meanwhile leveling for those minimum points (5) i can get 90 points doing 10 shorter race, so not worth to farm points :( and im wayyyy below average racer

Worst points per hour starts after 100 minute races :((
Última edição por raccee em 7 de fev de 2014 11:47:33
need party for this event :)
BEARS will be in the top!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional