Season Six, Event 151: 1 Hour Descent Champions

IGN TDA
"
Swarox escreveu:
I dont know how people get though inner hals 3, in my opinion its harder then killing the end boss :D

Really? I find inner halls 2 harder. As long as you don't rush inner halls 3 then the arcers are no issue.

I'm actually curious why you find the endboss easier. I can't seem to kill him at all even with amazing double ruby rings. Any tips?
"
majesw escreveu:
The desync in this race was the worst I have ever had... Problems with the servers?

I never complain about desync, but i noticed this as well. In the Inner Halls i was batting around a 33% average. :P

The sword was so dumb that it was better than a 40ipd Poleaxe with 3 ax nodes (Splitting Strikes). :P Certainly threw me off my routine, had trouble adapting.

Spoiler
account number 3
Última edição por unsane3 em 16 de fev de 2014 19:19:03
"
kasub escreveu:
"
Swarox escreveu:
I dont know how people get though inner hals 3, in my opinion its harder then killing the end boss :D

Really? I find inner halls 2 harder. As long as you don't rush inner halls 3 then the arcers are no issue.

I'm actually curious why you find the endboss easier. I can't seem to kill him at all even with amazing double ruby rings. Any tips?

Well, im playing scion, with spectral throw linked with faster projectiles he isnt too hard because of insane range, i dont know what class ur playing though :p
Última edição por Swarox em 16 de fev de 2014 20:01:37
fuck overslept again
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional