[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

Try to get your hands on a deaths harp, it'll last quite a long time.
"
Sicarion escreveu:
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
"
Sicarion escreveu:
is this a good first character build as in starting with 0 currency and items??

Yes, it would work well. Make sure you do not try to rush through the game; build up your wealth and gear up (buy; don't craft). If you just rush through, you will find yourself in trouble (regardless of which build you use!).
thanks for the quick reply!! another question though in the older version of your guide you stated that at the end of act 2 normal we should make a ranger and go through act 1 taking split arrow and wrath and fork if i am not mistaken.What if i cant find a good bow by that time do i continue with melee or search for a good bow?

Continue with melee until one (or both) of these things happen:

1 - You find a rare Light Quiver with good elemental stats

2 - You find a 3 link bow/chest piece that makes it where you can link up Split Arrow, Weapon Elemental Damage, and either Lesser Multiple Projectiles or Fork.

I stopped using melee at around level 20, but it was slow going for about 5 levels until I started finding better stuff. I'd recommend staying melee until 30 or until you get Blood Magic (theoretically speaking, you could do this build and have it by level 20ish, though you might not have enough life to support it then). Using the above 3 link without Blood Magic makes it annoying to operate because you're constantly running out of mana (or, at least, I was). Once I got Blood Magic, I was set though and it's been smooth sailing ever since (41 at the moment - haven't had much time to play in the past couple of days).
Última edição por morsdraconis em 22 de fev de 2013 22:01:24
"
Sicarion escreveu:
Spoiler
"
VenatorPoE escreveu:
"
Sicarion escreveu:
is this a good first character build as in starting with 0 currency and items??

Yes, it would work well. Make sure you do not try to rush through the game; build up your wealth and gear up (buy; don't craft). If you just rush through, you will find yourself in trouble (regardless of which build you use!).

thanks for the quick reply!! another question though in the older version of your guide you stated that at the end of act 2 normal we should make a ranger and go through act 1 taking split arrow and wrath and fork if i am not mistaken.What if i cant find a good bow by that time do i continue with melee or search for a good bow?

When time comes, you will intuitively know. Things like that cannot be planned for. Whichever big weapon you find, use it while it wins. This build gives plenty of versatility all the way into late mid-game. I personally ended up using Ground Slam all the way to lvl50 - because I dropped a monstrous two handed mace on lvl35; farming Cruel Ledge. Then I bought a really nice bow, and started using it instead.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Xendran escreveu:
i thought a silverbanch would be better for the 2 to the level of bow gems?
"
Sicarion escreveu:
"
Xendran escreveu:
i thought a silverbanch would be better for the 2 to the level of bow gems?

Low damage output. Even though you're using Elemental damage, you'll still be relying on having a decent DPS bow.
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180
what would be the best bandit reward in merciless for this build? the skill point or frenzy charge?
Just bought this:

For 4 GCP. How long will that bow last mean while leveling? I'm only lvl 38 right now.

Última edição por evantide2 em 23 de fev de 2013 04:13:35
If you have enough links on your chest, it can last you to 55-60
The long awaited gameplay video of The Shocker is finally here!

Rate, comment, subscribe; there will be more to come.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Fast question on Cruel bandits.

Does Oak's 12% physical damage work on Lighting Arrow?

If yes, how does it work, exactly?

Is it 12% boost then the damage is converted? Say (100 damage attack * 1.12)/2 for Lightning?

Or is it (100/2)*1.12 for the damage?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional