Our first week of Open Beta

permanent hc turbo league, please please please please!

I'm enjoying game, great work. Also gonna support game when:
-looting in party get more friendly. It's hopeless when killing boss because of huge amount of droped items and you can't get them before loot timer is gone. When 40+ items drops it take more then 1 seconds to click on your stuff...
And alot of items are not on screen, you have to walk around to get all items in screen.....
-arrow or something similar at minmap to show where party members are gone...
-map(tab) zoom in and out.....or key to map mode(big map like passive so you can see whole area you are in)
-choose level on players when creating party....when you are 30 lvl you don't want to carry/boost lvl 10....
-floating names option. Hopeless to see where boss is sometimes when some in party spam aoe..
-some way to sell/advertise your items without having to spam trade chat.
When i see these things in action i will also become supporter with money.
Última edição por Rambokrogen em 1 de fev de 2013 04:48:39
"
nsorens escreveu:
No, don't add loot options! We old school gamers demand that no one but us be allowed to play as we wish! We also demand that these newfangled things like player communities be as stunted and unwelcoming as possible! Also get rid of mouse support and support only CGA graphics, please! None of those modern resolutions that the other game we hate supports!

I'm soon 40 and played games since it was possible on pc. I guess i'm old school and talk for us too. Your way will ruin game. The game won't survive current f2p model if game keep unfriendly looting. Ofc they will add loot option, then YOU can keep your "old school ultra hard cool gaming looting" while rest of us will enable friendly party looting because we like to act as humans when we party with others. Then YOU and ME get what we both wan't. Best of all we don't have to play together. Thank god!

"
Rambokrogen escreveu:
"
nsorens escreveu:
No, don't add loot options! We old school gamers demand that no one but us be allowed to play as we wish! We also demand that these newfangled things like player communities be as stunted and unwelcoming as possible! Also get rid of mouse support and support only CGA graphics, please! None of those modern resolutions that the other game we hate supports!

I'm soon 40 and played games since it was possible on pc. I guess i'm old school and talk for us too. Your way will ruin game. The game won't survive current f2p model if game keep unfriendly looting. Ofc they will add loot option, then YOU can keep your "old school ultra hard cool gaming looting" while rest of us will enable friendly party looting because we like to act as humans when we party with others. Then YOU and ME get what we both wan't. Best of all we don't have to play together. Thank god!

in your 40 years you never heard of thing called sarcasm ?
Super good job on the game guys! Keep it up! looking forward for the full finished game :) just from what you finished the so far, I'm pretty sure PoE is going to be an award-Winning title :)
Ive waited for a game like this many years. Best game in its kind in my opinion.
IGN: Szlachetny
You guys are the best! Im glad to be a supporter!
First of all, thanks for the Update.

What i wonder though (and this question may have been asked already, but i didn´t have the nerve to go through 30 pages :O) is how you will implement extra content?

Assuming i would have played through all the acts on all difficulties by the time you implement new content, would i have to play through that content again on lower difficulties? (which would be quite lackluster)
Or will it be only accessible in last difficulty?
Different icons for each gem so that they can be distinguished easily.

nice stuff... maybe for the future some "sort" buttom to the stash...?.. I think that maybe is a pain in the ass... majorite for the spamm and maybe crash ... always are bad people running js doing that stuff... like spamming the channles...

but... thanks for all guys
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Thanx for the interesting update! Keep up the good work, PoE is awesome and will get even better!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional