Season Seven, Event 78: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

Couldn't get out of the first zone. How far over leveled are these fucking guys anyways? I at least made it to lower submerged last time. Why would they mess with the exile levels?

Well now that I checked. One guy was using flameblast (level 10 skill) in the Coast. so seriously over leveled for a level 2 area.
Ok, i was completely equipped in rares (and those were defensive ones), had gotten to lvl 7 and was in the lower submerged passage (2 lvls over!).
Then theres this flamestrike guy, i wanna run away from the strike, have a half second deynch and bam, i got onehit. WTF?!
If you can't fix desynch, then fucking don't build enemies with onehit-abilities!

And don't tell me, i was too squishy. For a lvl 7, i was totally uber-equipped and still got onehit.
One hour race for nothing, just because of those fucking bugged mechanics! -.-
I started 20 minutes late, no seriously broken drops, and I still got 36th? wtf

I see there were no Goldrims this time around at least, no huge discrepancy between 1st and 2nd.
"
malvar escreveu:
Ok, i was completely equipped in rares (and those were defensive ones), had gotten to lvl 7 and was in the lower submerged passage (2 lvls over!).
Then theres this flamestrike guy, i wanna run away from the strike, have a half second deynch and bam, i got onehit. WTF?!
If you can't fix desynch, then fucking don't build enemies with onehit-abilities!

And don't tell me, i was too squishy. For a lvl 7, i was totally uber-equipped and still got onehit.
One hour race for nothing, just because of those fucking bugged mechanics! -.-

You WERE too squishy. I ate a full charged flameblast in upper prison and it brought me down to around 15-20% from full with 10% fire resist.
wont ever play one of these races ever again GGG you screwed up this one big time
lol man this race is so dumb. Avoid exiles all day until flameblast and then rapeeeee. edit: so not really true. I try to lure 1-2 exiles at beginning of zones that aren't ice/fire/bear trap and then kill them for items, then run around avoid the rest unless I can isolate a good one now and then. Quicksilver helped a alot. Probably the only reason I was able to avoid them in the middle of maps.

Until then just hope you don't get 1shot by flameblast and try to get non ice/fire/bear trap exiles. Oh and pray for item rng as well.

gear
Spoiler

Última edição por ctcsback em 14 de abr de 2014 14:12:35
Fighting Deep Dweller with 20exiles is awesome. Xandro, summoner exile, 2cold snapers, and 3random trash near him. Ez kill

Última edição por ArchiShow em 14 de abr de 2014 14:05:03
GGG Staff, this race was fun before patching into the latest one that grants exiles vaal skills. Rolled 3 chars within a period of about 30 min, none of whom made it past the coast. The problem is a combination of exiles who are far too powerful early (igna phoenix literally outside town at coast accounted for my last death) and the density of exiles in a given area (second death was caused by triple Greyfur's permafreezing with vaal cold snaps with at least two other exiles running around as well). This mode was tough pre patch but almost everyone in our guild thought it was fair and, most importantly, fun. As it stands with the current patch this mode is the new FBLMPT (or whatever the acronym was) from last season- borderline unplayable because surviving is COMPLETELY about luck of spawns. Some possible adjustments:

-Spread out the exiles! This should happen regardless. There's absolutely no reason half a dozen exiles should be spawning next to each other, particularly in the early areas.
-Limit which exiles can appear where and/or limit the powers they have by level- this is already the case with their auras, so also apply same concept to vaal skills as well
-Adjust the awards for the race to be given regardless of whether the race char is alive at the end: there are simply too many exiles that can "cheap" kill players. Actually, just adjust the exile powers period - I'm talking specifically about Minara Anemina's vaal skeletons and corpse explode and Igna Phoenix - no life cost righteous fire.

Thanks for reading.
Took #3 Templar. Rank 39 Overall. Not a single re-roll.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite events. The army of rogues isn't nearly as bad once you find your own method. Only made it as far as the ledge. But I cleared every rogue in each zone other than the passages. Simply too crowded to fuck with them there.

I once stated that players should earn a point for each rogue killed --- My opinion has changed. This one race alone I would have earned around 30 points, if that was the case.

I was surprised I only managed a single unique this time, and of course nothing I would use. But that is RNG for you.

Had fun overall. My only complaint would be the lack of scrolls for the amount of items drop when getting a good amount of rogue kills. Wouldn't mind seeing a bit of a bump in scroll drops for the Exiles Everywhere race. But players can manage withoutas well, obviously.
...narf
Última edição por SqueakyToyOfTerror em 14 de abr de 2014 14:09:51
"
Bolbor escreveu:
You WERE too squishy. I ate a full charged flameblast in upper prison and it brought me down to around 15-20% from full with 10% fire resist.

Thinking about it, there was still some potential... But still, for lvl 7 that's pretty insane gear and it should at least be enough not be onehit...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional