Season Seven, Event 136: 1 Hour Descent Champions

Got double slammed by Brute but these are a pair of beautiful ones that I've crafted so far in races

IGN: Ken_A
Any hints for Avatar of the Tempest?

With 58% lightning res (-14% cold res though) I got shock stacked and died within a few seconds.
Not-a-Cockroach
https://xkcd.com/1357/
Última edição por zerofk em 28 de abr de 2014 09:53:19
run out of mobs :(
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
most bullshit descent of all time. i die 10 minutes in cuz the game is too broken. make it back to 23, forced to fight the general with a chopper cuz no other weapons dropped...ever, no poleaxe, no etched....
Awesome race for me. New personal best for actually being able to handle the bears finally. Usually my race may as well be over at the time I kill Hatebeat.
Thank you boof for not playing Ranger.

Never thought I would ever win a D:C, I'm so shit at this race.

Spoiler
"
zerofk escreveu:
Any hints for Avatar of the Tempest?

With 58% lightning res (-14% cold res though) I got shock stacked and died within a few seconds.

My hint would be to take Hatebeat (I think his name in this is hatestorm) instead. He just summons sparks totems for his lightning portion, which is WAY easier to handle.
died 10 min into race, rerolled, hit 26 somehow (without killing gravicius, mistimed the ending, had to run so far) race ended while i was standing in his incinerate :(

of course i get the best weapon i've ever crafted in one of these races on a remake
"
NoRLYiMeanIt escreveu:
Never thought I would ever win a D:C, I'm so shit at this race.
well done
you are very good if you doing good on ranger/melee/shadow!
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
-7% lightning res in the last zone is a bit rough really slowed me down prob could have won with better lightning res

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional