Substantial 1.1.3 Info Posted

"
sidtherat escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:

Other Improvements:
  • Increased the spawn rate of side areas (to roughly 220% of the current value) and also the drop rate of rarer fragments, relative to the more common ones.

as an engineer im not easily impressed by huge percentage gain over trivial base value..

The spawn rate of side areas seemed to drop in 1.1.2. If that's true, I wonder what % this is compared to initial release of SotV.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
oh yes, very interesting update is coming .. lOOking forward to it,... and btw never drops any TITAN GREAVES, or TITAN stuff the last days. were dise finished in the leagues?

ah btw again i would like to introduce my very best button for:

reeto.de/matter.png
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Última edição por loCurnus em 28 de abr de 2014 03:42:40
I didnt here anything about act 4 for a long long time.
Whats up with act 4? is it in development? I think it is because with your initial promisses it should have been out for soome time.....
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"Seraph Wings" --> *cries*. Please. Really pretty please: Can we get some dark and dirty stuff, too? Bloodspatter, old leather, rust, stains, barnacles, dents, scratches? Please?
when?
I like the wings but please some more darker mtx, something like raven or leathery daemon wings....

Also more bloody gorey and necrotic stuff....

I dont want a cartoon character :(

Spoiler

And i believe some way to take the players frustration about all these map fragments, make them drop in maps, you dont even need to add the corrupted areas, just a chance to have them drop in (corrupted?) maps too

*edit*
Or these wings with a dark green necrotic glow.... or just in every kind of colour palette other mtx offer (like the footprints and weapon effects)
Última edição por LadyAlekto em 28 de abr de 2014 06:51:58
"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:
"
oBLACKIECHANo escreveu:
If you're fixing atziri bugs maybe you should restore characters too, honestly, putting content like that in the game that is half broken and then trying to run a serious competition around it, then just pretending it's all good when people lose lvl 90+ characters to a bug that you should of had alpha players test.

Seems familiar.

but.. 50 people killed the atziri at it was, right? why do you want your char back, if you just a bad player??? if not, then tell me how defeted her 50 dudes and more in the past?

do not cry about "broken content", because you had the choise to do it. if you want fight you must also pay your price for loosing the fight ...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Última edição por loCurnus em 28 de abr de 2014 07:56:05
Substantially making me say... let's see ya at 1.1.4 ...
the new unique items better be well-made this time, been a shit long time since we had well designed uniques
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
tyrael wing :D
"
kasub escreveu:
"
sidtherat escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:

Other Improvements:
  • Increased the spawn rate of side areas (to roughly 220% of the current value) and also the drop rate of rarer fragments, relative to the more common ones.

as an engineer im not easily impressed by huge percentage gain over trivial base value..

I honestly thought it was pretty good since the last patch. Droprate is not really the issue(unless you want 20+ midnights).

The main issue is that you can only do them outside maps. They should be integrated into a viable endgame form that actually gives XP.

@ Chris: Why don't you introduce "Contains a Vaal area" as a possible map affix? Maybe even only obtainable by corrupting the map?
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional