Content Update 1.1.4 Teaser Video

"
Finkenstein escreveu:
Hi

COOL! The wings move a little! There is hope for capes yet! Also cool to see skills made to work with other skills and not be a stand alone spam-fest skill.

cheers

+1 for capes. Been waiting patiently for it. Crossing fingers. Kindly hear us out GGG! ☆ ~('▽^人)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
ok, nice-nice, just go new races, PLEASE ;D
ign: HaruMamberu
Righteous Fire Build

-> Three dragons mask

--> Flame Surge

---> ?????

----> PROFIT!
"
Dual wield 'rebalance'.... Why do i not like that word.

I just realized what fear and uncertainty has GGG's patch history created. Even when someone as credible as ZiggyD says "good things are coming" for dual wield, I still fear "nerf to the ground".

Oh well, let's wait and see, I'm pretty much sick of all the nerfs. I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised for a change.
Última edição por toyotatundra em 27 de mai de 2014 14:19:21
So does "of Venom" apply poison damage or chaos?
The tooltip in the video shows "poison on hit" but ZiggyD says chaos DoT.

I recall there was a thread where a dev commented that poison damage is not the same as chaos damage.
dual wield rebalance, did i hear that correctly?

woot

the wings n clarity r stunning, gr8 art.

couldn't leave without giving my respects to ZiggyD, I rly feel its ur place.
All the effort u've spent on guiding players is paying off eh? :)
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
ZiggyD escreveu:
"
I'm so buying both of those mtxs

There's also a third one coming too - one that'll appeal to the bandits & thieves of Wraeclast!

A 3rd one??

Rest in peace Student Allowance ;-;
IGN shdowe
"
Alea escreveu:
- removing suffering sucks, i always enjoy this juicy mod with my little resplenish.
- those wings are just too big, cant imagine a party with all ppl using it.
- new mods on maps: i have 5k life in invasion with like 100 LR and -48% chaos res, im screwed.

=> -_-

If you could survive the degen before why would you have problem surviving with the new mods? Especially in the case of the desecrated ground where you can avoid the damage altogether by not standing in it. -48% is factored into the existing mod too. I thought it wasn't until I did a map with 24chaos degen. I had around 26 regen but still ended up losing health slowly.
This is absolutely great! Great way to outsource such tasks to reliable fans :). ZiggyD did a great job and it is great GGG gave him the access to do it.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
Shaunb19 escreveu:
buff or nerfs coming for dual wielding?

RIP dual strike :).
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Última edição por mazul em 28 de mai de 2014 01:30:21

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional