Season Eight, Event 1: 40 Minute Descent Champions

"
techleash escreveu:
Got Error: failed to join any instance and was stuck for like 5 minutes trying to progress to the brute :(

yep same :(
Btw, didn't they say they were adding flameblast to the first chest for templar, witch and shadow? I had a fail moment there with my templar - i had planned all my progress for that skill :D Oh, well - at least got 15% q firestorm in one of the chests, too bad that i ripped due to desync
Thanks very much :D

Got 7 points (Level 15 + 2 bosses) unlocked the wand and won the raffle! Awesome!

"
fadekill escreveu:
The Brute apparently got a buff and now ignores decoy totems, lol. Good start in the new season as usual. I just always die stupidly in the first race.

Decoy totem worked for me on him. I had so much DPs by the time I hit him though I 10 shot him.

Molten Strike sure makes for a big difference in races though.

Got life on hit and life on kill early, and replaced the unique weps at level 9/11/12, exalted the 25 lightning damage on the axe and DPs went to over 200 with molten, 160 with cleave by level 12 lol.

Dual wield buff helps a lot also, makes cleave worth it. Duelist is certainly strong now.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Didn't get to play much, after a while for some reason I kept getting disconnected from the server and being sent to the login screen. After that, when I tried to enter again, it'd just take a long time to load and pathofexile would stop working all together.
Would close the program and open once more but everything would happen again :c
Última edição por Oruthesinner em 6 de jun de 2014 18:07:48
"
noneskii escreveu:
Btw, didn't they say they were adding flameblast to the first chest for templar, witch and shadow? I had a fail moment there with my templar - i had planned all my progress for that skill :D Oh, well - at least got 15% q firestorm in one of the chests, too bad that i ripped due to desync

"Flameblast has been added to the Templar Chests, moving Lightning Strike to a different chest."

pretty sure they replaced Lightning Strike with it, so it probably is in the The Dungeon of Necromancy chest. the wiki isn't updated and I haven't read anything about it anywhere else though, so don't take it for granted.
d
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Última edição por Jauer em 7 de jun de 2014 00:22:04

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional