Season Eight, Event 11: 40 Minute Descent Champions

Well thanks for the fast reply.

PS: Whats up Cris? Forgot that now PoE is mainstream? :)
I don't remember rukuku being that difficult died to him twice now as a level 5 and 7
Can we get a fix to the "Failed to join any instance"?
very crappy RNG up until after I killed rukuku. could then craft an half-decent long bow to replace the bow from the beginning stash.

I had the time to kill the brute this time, and then go a little further, until 68% of level 14.

I wish it would last 1 full hour :o
didn't have time to craft with some alchemy and chaos given in the level start stash before the league's end :o

I think I crafted the bow and the quiver after the league has finished :o

Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
My heart goes out to you guys. (not really)

The 1h swords are pretty great for tearing through the big packs but I struggled on the bosses a bit. Kind of a wash.
first time on sig record page o_o
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Chris escreveu:
The issue with being unable to create new instances on the American servers is now fixed - sorry about that! We temporarily exceeded server capacity for the first time in ages, but have adjusted some limits now.

For those who missed this. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Still not able to join any instance with my decent race char :(

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional