The 24 Hour Marathon of Hourly Deals has Started!

Thanks for the awesome sale GGG!! Was a really, really nice and exciting day checking every hour to see what was on sale.

I got quite a few things I've been wanting and really do appreciate the chance to get them at 50% off normal price.

Keep up the great work and I hope you made some cash today and look forward to the next exciting sale!!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I've got everything I wanted! Muhuhehe..
Thanks, I don't feel so bad about wasting money on MTX now XD

2× infernal weapon effect
1x infernal skull
1x 50 skin transfers
From my part a very good day, got everything that I wanted.
-Infernal Weapon
-Infernal Skull
-Infernal Footprints
-Elite Pack
and
-Seraph Wings
not sure why, but they were really cheap.

Thanks GGG, hope it was profitable for you also.
I got

SkinTransfer
Infernal Footprints
Vampiric Wpn Effect

but the one I really wanted was on sale when I was sleeping :(
no IronMaiden for me :(
"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
Seriously? No pets? 24 deals and not a single pet? Cause that's, well, kinda lame. Did manage to get the raise mummy tho =)

Can we have a pet every hour 24 hour sale next month? Maybe also toss in each of the dances between pets too? Cause that would be beyond awesome =)
[Removed]
Última edição por Periphery em 13 de set de 2014 02:07:01
"
peachii escreveu:
Thanks for the awesome sale GGG!! Was a really, really nice and exciting day checking every hour to see what was on sale.

I got quite a few things I've been wanting and really do appreciate the chance to get them at 50% off normal price.

Keep up the great work and I hope you made some cash today and look forward to the next exciting sale!!

This. And please do this again SOON. Pretty please :)
"
Cyaxel escreveu:
Seriously? No pets? 24 deals and not a single pet? Cause that's, well, kinda lame. Did manage to get the raise mummy tho =)

Can we have a pet every hour 24 hour sale next month? Maybe also toss in each of the dances between pets too? Cause that would be beyond awesome =)

But first I would love to see some wolf or dog pet!
For those wondering why/how certain mtx made it on to the list, I noticed that 6 (ie exactly one quarter) of the sale items had original prices of 100 points or less. This makes me suspect that although GGG didnt state it, they picked the top 6 items under 100 points, and then the top 18 items over 100 points, in order to help people on smaller budgets get some nice mtxs. This would explain why some less popular items (like acidic wep effect) made it onto the list even though there are probably more popular but more expensive items that didnt make it.
Missed out on the Elite pack while sleeping and decided to hold out for a Seraph pack just in case. Maybe next time. I should've bought Iron Maiden but that would've left me short for Seraph.

Honestly, I wish I wasn't so broke right now (just spent $700 fixing my brakes) because there was like $75 in stuff I really wanted.

Great sale, I really hope these happen more frequently going forward.
Team Won
Última edição por ggnorekthx em 8 de jun de 2014 07:46:52

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional