Breakdown of Saturday's Marathon Sales Day

"
Promo1987 escreveu:
Just me or is there no effect (yet) for shields ?

You are correct. There's also no body armor or glove effects outside of the elite/seraph sets. So there's much more potential for GGG to get our monies in the future.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
infernal weapon effect sale pls
Última edição por grawobi em 9 de jun de 2014 17:01:29
"
NCPereira escreveu:
OMG First for the first time in my life (yo dawg).

On a more constructive note:

Chris, me and many people wanted the Hatred effect :(

I spent at least 18 of the 24 hours checking the website and nothing.

I really want that effect for my current build, and the only reason I don't buy it is because it costs 90 points and I only have 60.

I really wanted a sale on that one :(

This first comment was funny and informative lool
Just... so many skulls. Did anyone seriously want THAT many skulls? I like the idea of the sale, but the item choices just felt so samey to me. I checked in almost every hour, but ended up not buying anything because... great, another skull.
"Come to me, exile. Let us speak of death and desync."
"
MoonLayHidden escreveu:
Just... so many skulls. Did anyone seriously want THAT many skulls? I like the idea of the sale, but the item choices just felt so samey to me. I checked in almost every hour, but ended up not buying anything because... great, another skull.

I got two of the skulls (arctic and lightning), only didn't get skull hood and infernal this time because I already own them.

So that's only the wrath aura skull I didn't want I think.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
i wish i got the lightning skull wrath, but i fell asleep and didnt hear my alarm go off :(
@Fidwin
the one day i have a wedding and theres an amazing sale, ugh
"
Cestus escreveu:
the one day i have a wedding and theres an amazing sale, ugh

your future partner may run away, poe microtransactions are here to stay. wish you all the best for your marriage and future partnership.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
interesting...
I was away-from-PC at the GuildTab Hour, but other my transaction is near 1% of popularity.
Very interesting )

And a bit offtopic:
"
Chris escreveu:
Thanks again for your awesome support, it really helps!

Tbh, I'll glad to support the good project AND also glad to get something unique for it ;)
But regarding current "Supporter Packs"... I really don't like them :/
For the most part.

I mean, that "Exile's Essentials Back Attachment" looks very good, but current "survivors-champions" looks ugly. A kind of hypertrophied, as for me.
Same with the portals. They are too large and unnatural. No one can enter it without loosnig own extremities =]
(I think that standard portal with different colours and slight effects, as glow or/and starry halo will be more attractive)

But my question is: are there plans to introduce some new "packs"?
With an emphasis on more modest style, I hope ;)

And thanks for the good game! )
The darker the eye, the more diligent the watched.
Última edição por zi0 em 11 de jun de 2014 08:19:06
So I loved the format, the 1 hour sales were great and not knowing what was next kept drawing me back every hour...

I do understand the consternation of some other posters about the time zone issues. and there are some good suggestions on how to run a similar sale in the future, might I add to the suggestions by saying how about you not post when something is upcoming, but have a forum thread with the items that will be available in the next 24 hours at a reduced cost. And in order to satisfy every one complaining about pets or too many skulls, and 1 hour is to short for an item sale, how about having 4 items running simultaneously. There are currently 4 categories of items not including stash tabs and guild stash tabs. Each of the first 4 hours add a new item to the running set from a different category, hours 5-24 cycle through the categories replacing the current item in that category. That would give a 4 hour window (more if you throw in a random 1-2hr special on an item from the stash tab section) to buy the each offered item.

I don't know just my 2 cents.

Also on a side note, when can we get CTRL+Click for Guild Stash Tabs and the ability to easily move the tabs around like with regular stash tabs. Please.
Última edição por kawertz em 11 de jun de 2014 13:54:27

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional