Build of the Week Season 2 Episode 11: Glacial Hammer/Elemental Proliferation Duelist

Got a similar character myself, that used the cold damage gloves, and the same unique dagger as a "crit shield" until I had to switch over to an actual shield for more survivability. Went for the elemental and mace nodes over at the templar and don't have enough points for the cold damage node down at the duelist however.
Struggling a bit in act 3 cruel as my weapon is getting a bit to low level, and I don't trade so the char will have to be put on ice for a while until I find something better.

Freeze prolif builds area really fun! (*cough* OP *cough*)
"
Pwnther escreveu:
Got a similar character myself, that used the cold damage gloves, and the same unique dagger as a "crit shield" until I had to switch over to an actual shield for more survivability. Went for the elemental and mace nodes over at the templar and don't have enough points for the cold damage node down at the duelist however.
Struggling a bit in act 3 cruel as my weapon is getting a bit to low level, and I don't trade so the char will have to be put on ice for a while until I find something better.

Freeze prolif builds area really fun! (*cough* OP *cough*)

Add zombies into the mix. At low lvls their dmg is not so good but extra meat shield shall help you. For a better weapon chec vendor recipes and roll yourself a blue mace with solid dmg. Mid game damag is not a problem really. Mana cost is.
I think this is finally an interesting melee build with a distinctive passive tree.

However it does again show that melee and ranged is not well balanced when we look at the actual damage output.
Última edição por Startkabels em 24 de jun de 2014 08:44:45
A build that is unique dependent and needs a 5 link?

:(
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
fiend325 escreveu:
#skillgrimage new word. Thanks GGG
The bild goes to templar, if it only have skillgrimage thats mean templar still OP.
Hi

Old build,nothing really new including Chris' hilarious idea of a budget build.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
txfirefighter escreveu:

obtaining a 5l should never be a problem and btw till the point you need cold pen you will have a 5l

5l is itemlvl 35 so plz

catalyst 15ex
belt 1ex
ring 1 ex those are invasion rates for the uniques
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman escreveu:
"
txfirefighter escreveu:

obtaining a 5l should never be a problem and btw till the point you need cold pen you will have a 5l

5l is itemlvl 35 so plz

catalyst 15ex
belt 1ex
ring 1 ex those are invasion rates for the uniques

So, Chris is telling me to trade more? Is that what you are saying? because i will never ever find that many ex and by the time i do have them, Act 10 is out and i forgot about this build already.
lol people being like "oh just spend 20+ ex on gear and it will work!"

maybe if you have no job or life to get that much
"
Route1 escreveu:
lol people being like "oh just spend 20+ ex on gear and it will work!"

maybe if you have no job or life to get that much

Im glad i dont use uniques in my builds, seems to take longer to trade for stuff than to actually play with it.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional