We're Adding a Hardcore One-month Event!

sorry ggg but even with this event i will not spend my time playing something that only will last 1 month.
"

Yep, this is what im talking about. Logout macros and alt f4 to not die in a HC 1 month league.

GGG should make it so that there is a 2 second logout timer in the 1 month HC league. Would only be fair to see how HC you guys are without instant logouts.

Did you ever think about why Chris himself once statet, that they were thinking about inserting a seperate key binding for a logout?

It's because of the way the game is balanced.
You - on purpose - need to have the possibility to avoid certain situations.

It is part of the game, even if you think it shouldn't be there.

If you play in a hardcore environment it is a part of your skillset to know, WHEN you NEED to logout and when to stay in the game.
This is exspecially true for Races. If you logout, you keep your Char, but you lose time to compete against others.

What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Última edição por SW_Bonobo em 8 de jul de 2014 18:27:34
Hooray for HC but I was hoping it would be a 1 month race to help add the the season goals. Now I'm not sure I want to participate or just do normal races and take a break till the xpac is ready.
"
SW_Bonobo escreveu:

If you play in a hardcore environment it is a part of your skillset to know, WHEN you NEED to logout and when to stay in the game.
This is exspecially true for Races. If you logout, you keep your Char, but you lose time to compete against others.

Isn't that kind of like dying in standard then? You log out (die in standard) and lose time to other racers while you get yourself re-situated. Be it a few seconds or a minute, it is not easy to catch up when you fall behind and everyone is gunning for you place in line.
Última edição por GoatEatingToilet em 8 de jul de 2014 18:48:43
Thank you very much.
Job well done,guys. Gj GGG GG.
Very happy about this because I got vacation this month and I have all the time in the world to play. Thanks again.
"
RhoxPOE escreveu:
so much saltiness from the softcore players in this thread it seems, pretty childish

inb4 "qqing" and "whining"

did you skip the first 10 pages?
Good news. Thx,GGG!
Thanks allot GGG. Very awsome! And really nice service to us fans.
In my opinion, you cant get every1 satisfied. There will proberly be some1 who wont like this.

What I read, it seems like those people who arent happy about this solution, wants a bigger playerbase in 1 leauge. Actually, as a Hardcore player, I cheered for the other solution, also because I want a bigger playerbase on 1 leauge. But I also wanted hardcore.

Ive seen a couple of players writing a good solution for this..

Make 1 leauge mixed with softcore and hardcore. Is this possible somehow? The hardcore characters can have some special features to the look, so they will be spotted easy in a game. This could be awsome competive.

I think that would solve the rest... But again, you will never get every1 happy.

Thanks for your work!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional