Pricing For Level 4 Enlighten Compared To Empower

"
Is someone using Enhance at all ?

I'm working on a gamebreaking combo with Enhance, if I can ever manage to get a level 4 one... Curse on Hit, Enhance, Temporal Chains... and Dying Breath
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
Xavderion escreveu:
"
Soranor escreveu:
Yes, math is hard. I said in my post before 20% total. Which is, by coincidence, 3.33%*6.

#rekt

rekt?

apparently, you don't understand percentages. nor does the guy who posted it =p

"20% total"

20% of WHAT total?
"
caboom escreveu:
"
They dont drop so i dont care. :/

in all this time only 1 droped to me and was an enlight, traded it for an enhace but that is all about them.

i havent played much in the past 6 months, didnt know empower was that rare at all.....however, i have never seen an enlighten or enhance.

that being said, i have 4 empower gems just sitting in my inventory that actually were from drops if anyone is in need of one for cheap. i dont care for trading in this game so make me a fair offer and you can have them.
"
cryptc escreveu:
"

I'm working on a gamebreaking combo with Enhance, if I can ever manage to get a level 4 one... Curse on Hit, Enhance, Temporal Chains... and Dying Breath

I'm using it in a +1 tabula with lvl 2 empower and lvl 2 enhance and temp chains to get a super temp chains for lld
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen escreveu:
"
cryptc escreveu:
"

I'm using it in a +1 tabula with lvl 2 empower and lvl 2 enhance and temp chains to get a super temp chains for lld

You're missing the Quality bonus from Curse on Hit, that nets you a 10% bonus efficiency at 20% (I have a 23% corrupted one for 11%)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
Soranor escreveu:

Yes, math is hard. I said in my post before 20% total. Which is, by coincidence, 3.33%*6.

Just a friendly remainder - such operation over percentages (% - one part of 100) is not valid.

You MIGHT get away with it by using "percentage points", however, such thing is usually required to be clearly stated before doing such operation.
It's worthless, if people were any good at math supply and demand makes it worthless, as demand should be 0, it's absolutely horrendous

If you level your gems without it in a 6L + 1 tabula
6 gems * base (100%) xp = 600% of your xp goes into those gems total
Now if you have a lv 4 in in 6L + 1 you get +24% exp so that's a 1.24 multiplier but you only have 5 gems
(5 gems * base (100%)) = 500% * multiplier (1.24) = 620%

What did you gain? you gained 620 (your new exp multiplier) / 600 (what you had with 6 gems) * 100 = 103,333333%.

Now what does this mean

The Cons :
- you spent 30-80 ex on the shitty lv 4 corrupted gem of crap
- you can only level non support gems
- you also spent a lot on a +1 tabula.

The pros :
- you get 3.3% more exp, congratz

The obvious (assuming it works on gem):
- you could've spent a couple chaos on dual perandus signet & gotten +6% exp instead :)

Overall this gem is idiotic, it's actually a big BIG FAT negative total exp in anything EXCEPT at lv 4 with +1 6L item. This means if you ever used a lv 3 or lower or even a lv 4 but not in a +1, you actually scammed yourself out of exp, it's THAT horrible, and then even absolutely maxed, with a 50-100 ex investment, on a char that doesn't need a chest AND can afford all the gems in there to be useless and unsupported, you can level a measly 3.3% faster on your gems.

Now let's see again how long it would take to ROI this gem with normal gems, assuming (nicely to show how silly this gets) an average 2 ex price per lv 20 gem starting from lv 1. I think it takes about as long to get a gem from 1 to 20 as it takes to get from lv 1 to 90+? but of course once you're 90+ it has to get faster, however from my experience chain running only 78 maps it still takes roughly forever, but hey this is for the sake of argument so i'm going to play devil's advocate, your mega ubber, no one can beat you, you can level up on average 2 gems to 20 per day, congrats!

Now let's do the math, 2 gems per day = 4 ex per day, with your ubber crappy gem you're now up to +3.3333% = 0.13 ex a day!

Yes you heard that right, with that setup you would make a profit, even in the amazing case you manage to exp that fast and sell all your gems at 2ex a piece, of 0.13 ex a day compared to using a plain tabula without +1 & no enlighten. But now you've spent 100 ex on it, how long will it take to pay back?

Well here's the good news, only around 770 days! GET RICH QUICK MAN! With a very low investment of 100 ex you'll start making a profit of 0.13 ex a day after ONLY about two years! wow!!!!

Need i go on? This gem is crap, if you bought it for 30 ex be reassured you didn't scam the dude, you just overpaid 29.9 ex.
"
Veruski escreveu:
sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too.

1) no matter how shitty enlighten is (and it is indeed a shitty gem, even at level 4) it still takes a massive amount of time to get a level 4 enlighten. the same exact amount as level 4 empower/enhance

2) if lvl 4 enhance is that much cheaper, what possible motive would there be to level an enlighten to 3 and then corrupt it for level 4? you could have just leveled an empower/enhance in it's stead and made much more currency.

3) there is less demand, of course, but there is also much less supply -- something you pointed out already. so these two factors equalize.

combine these three factors and it becomes fairly easy to see that it should be expensive as shit.

i can see enlighten being cheaper than empower/enhance, but 30ex is def a massive lowball, and if you got it for that, then you successfully ripped the other guy off.

This 100%

30Ex major lowball, id say should be about 50ex, but gratz. This is also why most people who make a level 4 are not doing it to sell, they are most likely keeping them to use, though most are probably just sititng in stashes, lol.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe escreveu:
"
Veruski escreveu:

1) no matter how shitty enlighten is (and it is indeed a shitty gem, even at level 4) it still takes a massive amount of time to get a level 4 enlighten. the same exact amount as level 4 empower/enhance

2) if lvl 4 enhance is that much cheaper, what possible motive would there be to level an enlighten to 3 and then corrupt it for level 4? you could have just leveled an empower/enhance in it's stead and made much more currency.

3) there is less demand, of course, but there is also much less supply -- something you pointed out already. so these two factors equalize.

combine these three factors and it becomes fairly easy to see that it should be expensive as shit.

i can see enlighten being cheaper than empower/enhance, but 30ex is def a massive lowball, and if you got it for that, then you successfully ripped the other guy off.

This 100%

30Ex major lowball, id say should be about 50ex, but gratz. This is also why most people who make a level 4 are not doing it to sell, they are most likely keeping them to use, though most are probably just sititng in stashes, lol.

This 0%

1) How much time it takes doesn't matter, if it's crap it's crap, it simply means people shouldn't bother leveling it

2) None, and honestly there already is none except the occasional buyer who doesn't get the basic math i mentioned paying the occasional leveler that didn't get it either and thought it was Worth something.

3) Currently yes, once again only because people are clueless, see more xp and expect it to be a good deal, demand should be limited to like 1 guy per server collector type that wants "every gem, and maxed please!" and supply should be 2 or 3 for the Lucky few who got it lv 3 out of a box and won corrupting it for kicks.

The gameplay value of this gem is an alt at most.
"
Ranakor escreveu:
"
MasterAxe escreveu:
"
Veruski escreveu:

This 100%

This 0%

1) How much time it takes doesn't matter, if it's crap it's crap, it simply means people shouldn't bother leveling it

2) None, and honestly there already is none except the occasional buyer who doesn't get the basic math i mentioned paying the occasional leveler that didn't get it either and thought it was Worth something.

3) Currently yes, once again only because people are clueless, see more xp and expect it to be a good deal, demand should be limited to like 1 guy per server collector type that wants "every gem, and maxed please!" and supply should be 2 or 3 for the Lucky few who got it lv 3 out of a box and won corrupting it for kicks.

The gameplay value of this gem is an alt at most.

Is that even possible? the best i have ever seen is -1 level from max, seen alot of those, but never seen a max level gem from a box, so didn't think it was even possible.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional