[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Frizz_za escreveu:

Only physical yes - there are things that leech mana and life based on all types of damage, but I'm not sure where/what they are. But for ease-of-use, just assume it's physical damage

Leech on items (rings, gloves), and from the skill tree -- only leeches based on physical damage.

Leech from the support gem -- leeches based on all types of damage but takes up a socket that could be used to add damage.
Do you recommend certain types of rings that have increased mana regeneration? I already have 2% mana leach because I have Slitherpinch, but these two rings look nice because in addition to mana regeneration, they have added physical and elemental damage :

Or would you still recommend Mana Leach rings over those, even if one has already 2% Mana Leach on an item?

Also why didn't you take the 12% To All Elemental Resistances Node in the passive tree, named "Diamond Flesh"?
1 Eternal = 2 Exalted (ex)
1 Exalted (ex) = 10 Gemcutter's Prism (GCP) = 22 Chaos = 220 Chromatic
Última edição por KnightOfTheLost em 31 de out de 2013 16:30:45
This is what i have :

This is my first char so what should I improve also insted of the tower shield i can use the 40% unique block shield also i have the 50% block spell unique amulet
Hi there!

Was looking at this build and i'm really intrested but i can't decide myself wich attack to choose.

I tried:
Heavy strike + Multistrike + Melee splash

But the knockback from heavy strike is pretty annoying with multistrike.

I was thinking of Lighning strike but i'm note sure was support to use even after reading many forums threads.

Lightning strike + LMP + Multistrike + weapon elemental damage ? is that a good choice ?

Also i was wondering if the 20% shock chance in the upper skill tree works even with Resolute technique ? i guess yes, but i'd like to know :D

Thx for the informations, any suggestions of attacks may help me so don't hesitate to share your experiences (lightning, infernal blow...).

I am doing very fine with infernal blow-multistrike-melee splash and another one of your choice.
Faster attacks is very fine, but atm i am running blind. It is more safe in maps.

I use heavy strike only for solo mobs.

people make mistakes, but to get real chaos, you need a computer.
Sovyn thank you for the guide :) i am lvl 46 domination league and it works good for me.

i am thinking about the passive tree and dont like to take all the dexterity points. i compare your tree at 99 points with a build without Ondars Guile, but more points in mace damage:

sovyns lazy pally build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMREckA2I020-fAfBLOiAIFvnjxN2Ix2OtjsOBo4p4SQVcAaWfNmnqyq-tJyqXB9HRR82fcyqZWAVo9GTDX46xoyT33Q0CjFQapRYM9l874UcVXGpzAB5_e-FCA26FBHWK94Db6KqW4B3NE2bEakGXJsG_oyCSXfhNluaVjbvqdT39JNm4Osr8APhO_nkXTtw4Z672BLBS1AoCFgnrl08RjbW6_dDfzFVvpnoO4OdEGHdhrbd9dKfX8r1orXy7fTPeJI7hut

my mace build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMREckA2I020-fAfBLOiAIFvnjxN2Ix2OtjsOBo4p4SQVcAaWfNmnqyq-tJyqXB9HRR82fcyqZWAVo9GTDX46xoyT33Q0CjFQapRYM9l874UcVXGpzAB5_e-FCA26FBHWK9koxiReA0aVcmYvoqpbgY5pmSDsQHc0TZsRnnAD8ykGQkzcmzu2Rv6Mgkl34TZbmlY276nU9_STZuDrK_AD4Tv55F07cOGeu9gSwUtQKCeuTs7d1MhNGDEZU1HfsqQNumrxb2B

@all: what you think about this? work this build?
"
KnightOfTheLost escreveu:
Do you recommend certain types of rings that have increased mana regeneration? I already have 2% mana leach because I have Slitherpinch, but these two rings look nice because in addition to mana regeneration, they have added physical and elemental damage :

Or would you still recommend Mana Leach rings over those, even if one has already 2% Mana Leach on an item?

Also why didn't you take the 12% To All Elemental Resistances Node in the passive tree, named "Diamond Flesh"?

Only one 2% mana leech item is usually required, given enough physical dps to max out the 12.5% of max mana that mana leech queues per sec.

It depends if you can get a glove/ring combo that has better total stats than Slitherpinch + rings. Remember, you need to max out resists for survivability, and some armour and life is nice.

We do take Diamond Flesh. Perhaps you were looking at a relatively low level progression skill tree. If you need it sooner, go right ahead.
"
ZeroRelativity escreveu:
This is what i have :

This is my first char so what should I improve also insted of the tower shield i can use the 40% unique block shield also i have the 50% block spell unique amulet

Some run speed on the boots would be required to stick with the Anvil amulet. You can use shield charge to speed up your movement but that will only take you so far, and you will still be slow in town. :D

The shield is nice, but mainly when combined with Bringer of Rain (get it if you can afford it). Otherwise, I'd suggest a 37-38% chance to block 'rare' shield with high evasion. I noticed you currently have basically no evasion on gear and I can't find a Grace gem in the sockets, so you may not be taking full advantage of the build's features.
"
ArchDragor escreveu:
Hi there!

Was looking at this build and i'm really intrested but i can't decide myself wich attack to choose.

I tried:
Heavy strike + Multistrike + Melee splash

But the knockback from heavy strike is pretty annoying with multistrike.

I was thinking of Lighning strike but i'm note sure was support to use even after reading many forums threads.

Lightning strike + LMP + Multistrike + weapon elemental damage ? is that a good choice ?

Also i was wondering if the 20% shock chance in the upper skill tree works even with Resolute technique ? i guess yes, but i'd like to know :D

Thx for the informations, any suggestions of attacks may help me so don't hesitate to share your experiences (lightning, infernal blow...).

Welcome ArchDragor!

Lightning strike is perhaps not an ideal fit as we don't take elemental damage and shock related nodes. It will work though, especially when combined with a mana leech support gem, which naturally will lower the damage vs. another damage support but is necessary as mana leech on your items will not work with elemental damage, only a physical component of the damage, if any, which is usually not enough. Perhaps with several mana leech items, if you wish to experiment.

If you don't care for heavy strike, double strike is a reasonable alternative with the same general gameplay style, but no knockback.

If you want an AOE, Reave is fine if you have a very fast sword, dagger or sword weapon, if not, try ground slam if you have a good mace. If you want good range but lower damage as a trade-off, try Spectral Throw.
"
ArchDragor escreveu:

I forgot to answer this one..... for the record, Static Blows is required if you use Lightning Strike as your only attack skill. It works great with Resolute Technique.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional