Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I need some help......:)

This setup automatically procs upon shattering an enemy and curses all surrounding enemies before Arc chains to them, which easily lets us gain Endurance & Frenzy charges, Flask charges and Life & Mana leech. If you don't have a Call of the Brotherhood, replace Herald of Ice with Herald of Thunder.

But its doesnt work for me i get no leech ore what so ever

pls shed some light for my charname is YoooWiPe

I solved it already ....ele focus .....damn

Thx

Última edição por Demonchaser em 7 de abr de 2016 16:58:07
"
shamus150 escreveu:
I'm liking this build. This is my first character into maps! Seems to play well even with my poor gear. I've a couple of ex so starting to look at whether I can buy some better gear. Not sure what to focus on for best results though. Any tips? (character is MaybeArcy in my profile).

Your boots would be where I would make the first big purchase. At least +25% move speed and much more HP.

I'd take out flame dash. don't really need it with whirling blades.

Your amulet is also pretty underwhelming. really only giving you dex at the moment.

unless you res is low your quicksilver suffix giving resistance is very underwhelming. I like to have Heat on my quicksilver because if i'm frozen i probably want to run fast anyway.

You have a topaz flask, are you dying to reflect a lot? I'm up to T8-10 and aren't running into a lot of problems with reflect yet. I'd swap it out for a sulfur flask. the 40% damage and consecrated ground is nice for sitting in the middle of chaos and destroying everything.

Hello,

Thank you for this build, I'm currently using it, but since I'm pretty new to PoE, I'm wondering a few things. It would be very nice if you could answer a few of my questioning :)
I tried to check on the thread for blasphemy but couldn't effectively find it without consuming a lot of my time search through the pages, so I'm apologizing if you already answered such questions :) I understand perfectly well that my questions can take you quite some of your time to answer, but I'm at a point where I could try asking some streamer their advices, but I think "who better than the creator of this build could answer to my questions."

Preambule:
My char (public profile) is currently 85 witch occultist, and I recently replaced a misconfigured gem on the body armour: "increased critical damage" to "increased critical strike", and it already makes a big difference in DPS. In-game I usually feel low on life since I've got to be really precautionous, and I think it's clearly due to my armor set being a real mess. I think I can consider myself being lucky having achieved this level.

1. I've tried to understand how to path on the passive skill tree from the different steps you're giving in your build, and I try to always apply skill points where I feel I'm a bit low or where I'm having problems to play well in game. I'm at a point where I'm wondering if I should go for Jewel Sockets or if I should finish the "standard" skill before putting points into sockets. Here is a link to my current passive skill tree, if you could give me an advice here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQSzBUIHHgj0DkgPqxEPEZYWbxa_FvMYaho4GkgabB0UH8cgbiL0JIskqiY8JpUnLylPKgsqOCt4LJwtiy-dNuk5UjpYOtg740GWQnpEq0T7RZ1JUUwtTLNQMFNSVUtVrlXGWAdd8l8qYeJkCWSdakNrt2wLbRlwUnRVenB88H_GghCCm4PbhTKFfYnTiiiMNo5kj0aPpo_6kFWRB5MnlS6WdJrgm6GdrqIApwismK6ztoa2-rzqwFTAZsM60PXVptte34rfsOFz42rkIuvu6_XsOO0g8B_w1fId9Cj3pvfX

2. I've seen some streamers playing other builds, especially recently with the SSF competition, and I am wondering something about this set of gems on your build: Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark + Poacher's Mark, + Herald of Thunder (not supported by CoH). What would it take to use Blasphemy instead of CoH in this build? I understand the Curse on Hit is to activate the curses when hit, but I sometimes feel like these curses aren't that much up. I guess Blasphemy works better with some Area of Effect radius. I can see on your 123 points skill tree that there are 2 points left, could they be applied to Area of Effect Radius and Amplify near the Retribution skill? What kind of difference would it really make? I guess having to close in to monsters would be part of the answer, but what would be your advice or would you think it's not really helpful for this build?

3. My armor set is a big mess to me, I think I have to restart the armor from zero to put good numbers to resists, life, cast speed, mana regen (for Mind over Matter). Do you think there are things I could keep from this current armor set?

Anyhow Have Fun and Good Luck in game. :)
Should I change anything in the build if I want to attempt it in HC?
@emualliug: Hey, don't worry i'm always open for questions!

1. This highly depends what kind of jewels you can afford, and what stats you feel you need. Useful jewels with life and two DPS stats usually cost around 20-30c each, if you feel you're lacking mana regen look for that + life + a DPS stat.
If you can get such jewels, the jewel slots would be more impactful, otherwise get the other missing nodes.

I will include a 110pt step for each class in the tree section when i got some time on hand.

2. The issue with Blasphemy is, that it reserves mana per curse. One curse instead of HoI would certainly work, but for dualcurse we would have to drop all other auras in order to have enough mana left for MoM.

The limited range is another problem. While it's not always possible, our goal is to kill stuff on a range where Blasphemy wouldn't reach to. And it would also keep overwriting our defensive curses on CwDt, so we would lose even more survivability.

While the 123pt tree only has 121pts assigned, we have no points left due to taking two bandits (Normal and Merciless) instead of the possible skillpoint.

3. There is indeed a lot to do. I would start with getting good life rolls on everything. We really need all possible life on gear to survive, since it's our main defense. Start with a cheap 5L chest, then boots, belt, ring, amulet and while we're at it also a better helmet.
Next step should be Call of the Brotherhood and a Vinktar Flask, as you get around the level of maps where it really starts being impactful.
While at flasks, also update your flask setup to those mentioned in guide. I've simplified the section yesterday so there should be no more room for misunderstandings.
Last but not least, replace Obliteration with an actual caster wand, and if you can afford the other one aswell.

All these changes should really boost your overall game experience, and success in high tier maps.

@Raggon: I would go with Scion for the permanent leech. You could try out sacrificing some DPS for life in the passive tree, something like this. It's an experimental tree i've made for possible build improvements, but had no time to test it yet.
If that's not enough, you could also replace Facebreakers with more defensive gloves. Good luck!
twitch.tv/enki91
do you still use vessel of vinktar with the changes of it being physical i'm thinking yes but want to make sure
@pathofmemes: Not sure what you mean? There's four different versions of the flask, of which the Flat Lightning to Spells or Lightning Penetration versions are interesting for us.
twitch.tv/enki91
i spent 500+ chromes and still dont have GBBBB in 5l lightning coil.How much chromes i must spend to get this colors?Is it possible to get it?
"
HuBsZo escreveu:
i spent 500+ chromes and still dont have GBBBB in 5l lightning coil.How much chromes i must spend to get this colors?Is it possible to get it?

you are probably trying to convert a dex or str based chest, these higher chances of spawning a green/red sockets.
I just checked the Vorici Calculator and it is twice as expensive to BBBBG a 5L (2500 chromes using the 2B) as it is to BBBBGR a 6L which is about 1300 chromes

With a 5 link you might be better going BBBGR which isn't optimal for gems but costs 220 chromes on average using either the 1B or 2B Vorici.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional