Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi everyone,

I am rather new to POE, haven't played past Act 3 yet. I am testing this build at the moment, starting Act3 and I have a couple of questions:

- The gem setup for Arc includes "controlled desctruction support" and the passive tree shows "elemental overload" to be choosen. But shouldn't I stop doing any crits when using that gem support thus making EO useless?
- Bone Offering: when casting none of my defensive stats are raised. Is it not displayed?

Thx guys and great guide by the way.
greetings nils
"
nils6176 escreveu:
Hi everyone,

I am rather new to POE, haven't played past Act 3 yet. I am testing this build at the moment, starting Act3 and I have a couple of questions:

- The gem setup for Arc includes "controlled desctruction support" and the passive tree shows "elemental overload" to be choosen. But shouldn't I stop doing any crits when using that gem support thus making EO useless?
- Bone Offering: when casting none of my defensive stats are raised. Is it not displayed?

Thx guys and great guide by the way.
greetings nils

Welecome to PoE! You will still be able to crit with Controlled Destruction, it only applies the crit penalty to the linked skill, and can't reduce it below its base crit chance.
We also use Orb of Storms to reliably get EO up when needed, mostly for bossfights.

For Bone Offering to work properly you need to finish the first Labyrinth, ascend to Necromancer and spec into Mistress of Sacrifice.
twitch.tv/enki91
ah, got it! Thx for the prompt reply
Hi friend,

First of all, sorry, I'm not english and maybe I'll write something wrong, sorry again about that.

I'm new player and I've some trouble here. I'm act 6 and following your build and adivces.
I've some mana trouble with this :

"Add Enfeeble to the Blasphemy setup once you have Whispers of Doom"

That lock huge manapool, like 95%. If I'm right, this setup let me with something like 70 mana free.

Is it ok or am I wrong somewhere ?

Moreover, I lack of ressources to manage links and gem colors, any advices ?

Thank helping =)

GL HF
Is this enchant good for the build?

https://i.imgur.com/CCkBVWe.png

+ Why is your warlords mark on 13?
@Rhayn: Sounds like you're still running Herald of Thunder along with both curses right?
You're supposed to drop HoT once you get your first Blasphemy curse, since as you noticed the mana wouldn't be enough with all three up later on.

For colors/links, check drops and vendors for already 4-linked stuff (ideally ES based, easier to get blue sockets, Armour based for red sockets) and then just throw an essence or craft with alteration orbs until you get a resistance you need.
You can also check for stuff with a linked red, green and blue socket, which will vendor for a chromatic orb.

@Lemali: It's an ok enchant, will help countering the less curse effect of bosses.

No particular reason why mine is Lv13, just the only one i could find in stash and didn't bother leveling it, since the leech numbers don't increase anyway.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91

Im' not using Herald of Thunder since you drop away in act 3.

I'm using Enfeeble (mana lock 35%), warlord's mark (35% too), both linked with Blasphemy and Clarity (maybe useless now ?)

ES mean Energu shield, right ?

Thank for your answer =)
Última edição por Rhayn em 1 de nov de 2017 11:41:01
Thanks to @Enki91
Nice Builds so far :)
Im level 73 but already clearing :P

@Enki91
I have all Gems ready and uniques ready.
And good amount of resistance: 129/159/148/55 (Without Enchants/Crafting or Corruption)
And well just 1 jewel slot because im level 73
But i want to upgrade to empower now but im scared i will die a lot because
i don't have life leech anymore.
Is there anyway i can balance out without downsides?
How helpful would knockback chance on jewels be? For bosses, uniques, rares mainily because of high hp. They kill totem pretty fast sometimes.

I was thinking if I get 5 jewels with kb to get kb chance to ~25%.

Also. Should I get merc or uber enchant? I cleared merc 2/2, but uber is 0/2. Kept dying on the last Izaro.
@Rhayn: Yeah, ES is Energy Shield. Try disabling Clarity for now, the leech from Warlords should be enough to sustain casting.

@Lemali: If you have Kitava's Thirst with Warlord's Mark socketed, you shouldn't run into any issues.

@chapppy: It would help to some extent, but keep in mind there's bosses that are immune to Knockback.

Merc enchants should be good enough, unless you wanna go for the + Arc chains one.
twitch.tv/enki91

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional