Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Naezwood

Congrats on getting past 30, hope you stick with it.

I'd be looking for a set of gloves first if I were you - other than the crafted resist, they're not doing a whole lot for you. Next I'd replace the ruby ring - lots of attack mods. You want something with 2-3 resists, and a combination of cast speed, life/ES and maybe strength or dexterity if you're lacking. After that, the belt - again prioritize life and resists.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
@Khavali

Thanks. I'll work on replacing those. I also forgot to mention that I'm getting one shot by these new Syndicate members. I'm currently trying to just clear a T7 map and the guys will leap slam onto me and I'm instantly dead. 3.6k life, 500 ES. It's getting pretty frustrating. I just lost 90% of my exp to lvl 81. Thinking about rerolling a tankier, more noob friendly build at this point.
is choir of the storm necklace recommendable for this build? how about replacing a gem for ice bite in the 6 link
Hi Enki, is it better to use Vaal Arc or Normal Arc lvl 21 quality 20/20+?
"
xoxook escreveu:
The character is Zaarg, in betrayal league

Your right scepter is pretty bad. Just has the implicit and cast speed. Lightning damage, dmg to spells (light pref), and something else for dmg are the minimum for me and usually run like 2 chaos for lower end.
Remove 2 spell crit near Lord of the Dead, redundant pathing no longer needed. Take another jewel slot near Pain Attunement.
Lower jewel needs dmg mods, shock effectiveness is only good up to 50% increased dmg. Lots of better jewels to choose from. Not sure how much HP Anatomical Knowledge, but that is 3 new jewels to upgrade for a good chunk of damage.
Stibnite is not a good flask. Our Evasion is low. Try Silver Flask for Onslaught. And I feel safer with mana flask instead of Sulphur, but if it works for you.
Rest is just saving for upgrades. Rare 6L armor, Bone helm, Fingerless Silk, better jewelry, abyss belt, so on.

"
Naezwood escreveu:
Anybody got any gear suggestions?

Look into a 5L chest with HP/resists or Tabula Rasa for 6L. Tabula will be more dmg, but that means your other gear must have better resists.
Gloves and rings already mentioned. Amulet has no resists on it.
Belt already mentioned.
A lot of the new Betrayal bosses have some crazy dmg. Make sure you are de-ranking them when given the option. I kite them a lot with Whirling Blades when i can.
I recommend farming lower level maps for speed farm and currency. I have an unstable connection, so clearing maps that I can 1-shot is a lot easier and safer on my XP.
Go into your forum profile and unhide your characters if you want more thorough help with tree and jewels.

"
Aoenuker escreveu:
is choir of the storm necklace recommendable for this build? how about replacing a gem for ice bite in the 6 link

Choir can be good, but once you get into Shaped/Elder mods, resists are going to be an issue. Would not be super high on my buy list.
My understanding of Ice Bite is that it is better for clear speed when you can keep charges up, but worse for bosses when they drop. Hypothermia should be more consistent. Someone who has been using this build longer will have to verify.

"
Regnitiel escreveu:
Hi Enki, is it better to use Vaal Arc or Normal Arc lvl 21 quality 20/20+?

21 Arc will be better (20% just adds shock chance, not needed). Put Vaal Arc into a back-up slot for Lucky Arc buff.
Thanks for your response @blackdeath101
Should I buy the wise oak to remplace my flask ? What about doryani catalyst to remplace my weap ? Or I should go with a rare one ?
You said that I should save for a rare 6L, but what about inpulsa?
Should I buy essence worm or I should wait to upgrade other stuff ?
Thanks you
Hi there!

Thank you for the really nice guide, i am not a new player but i feel like i still have a lot to learn and this article helped me a lot understanding more. I wonder if you could help me on my character "Betraytrixy"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TrixyTrix/characters
I've been struggling with maps since t9+, i know my gear is a bit crappy but i've been trying to save up currency for Inpulsa, but farming currency on these maps will take forever as the cheapest one is like 6 exa. Can you advise if i should stick with t9 for now and try buying that big upgrade or should i invest in one of my slots to boost dps?

Many thanks in advance!
Hello,
I was curious how viable this build is for HC SSF. I can kinda imagine that Syndicate while Mapping might become an issue or certain Bosses right?
While I currently try it out, I'm not yet there.
Anyone got an idea on how this performs for Endgame Mapping in HC?
This is my first time playing this build and I just got to red map and I need to boost my damage, looking to replace my daggers, any help on what to get/look for would be great, I have about 60c to spend.

thank you.
Hey guys! First of all, thanks Enki for this awesome build guide, taught me a lot about the game in general. I'm sorry to bother, but I need some advice in regards to my gear.
Basically I've started mapping, but anything above and including tier 5 maps destroys me. :/ Bosses take ages to kill and mobs die in 4+ hits.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, still relatively new to the game and this build, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Desomph/characters
Here's the elementalist I'm talking about.

I'm using whirling blades, and it feels really weird performing movement and then attacking. It feels like it takes a lot of time to do it (more than in the video I've watched on youtube)
Última edição por Desomph em 11 de dez de 2018 04:37:14

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional