[2.1] Caustic Arrow MF Guide 340+ IIR/45+ IIQ [HC/SC Viable]

After a few minutes of exchanging words, what LiftingNerdBro said is true, his intention wasnt to copy another build, but to post a build he was using for his fans who wanted to see it.

I would like to sincerely apologise for my misleading messages i have posted in this thread previously. I kinda blown it out of proportion, Lifting knows this, and well, obviously i know this :) The case has been resolved though, so, there is no copying going on, its just Lifting listening to his fans, and doing what he thinks is best

I apologise once again for the blowout.

Thanks.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
After a few minutes of exchanging words, what LiftingNerdBro said is true, his intention wasnt to copy another build, but to post a build he was using for his fans who wanted to see it.

I would like to sincerely apologise for my misleading messages i have posted in this thread previously. I kinda blown it out of proportion, Lifting knows this, and well, obviously i know this :) The case has been resolved though, so, there is no copying going on, its just Lifting listening to his fans, and doing what he thinks is best

I apologise once again for the blowout.

Thanks.

No worries mate :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Add another unique suggestion =)
Question from a private message: "what weapon should I use to level with".

For FT and Firestorm: Lifesprig or a rare +1 to fire skill-gems scepter/wand - gettin added elemental damage to spells is great as well.

For poison arrow: Silverbranch until you get that 2+ bow (refer to video)
So, the main difference I see between Lifting's build and Serleth's HC recommended build is that Serleth is planning on a Drillneck, while Lifting is not. So, my question is, is the increased dps from Drillneck worth the sacrifices made? Not just a few on the tree but also in lost defenses from the quivers themselves. Would love any thoughts on this. As it stands, I am going to roll a ranger just 'cause I need a 3rd class and already have a scion rolling.

edit:Thanks for the reply Lifting!
Última edição por Soulos em 9 de ago de 2015 08:07:48
"
Soulos escreveu:
So, the main difference I see between Lifting's build and Serleth's HC recommended build is that Serleth is planning on a Drillneck, while Lifting is not. So, my question is, is the increased dps from Drillneck worth the sacrifices made? Not just a few on the tree but also in lost defenses from the quivers themselves. Would love any thoughts on this. As it stands, I am going to roll a ranger just 'cause I need a 3rd class and already have a scion rolling.

That and the class chosen yes.

The build I posted focuses primarily on MF'ing. For that reason I find a rare quiver better as it can provide resistances/life which is harder to get on MF focused gear/uniques. For damage you should get a Drillneck and use pierce as a 6th link in your bow =)
Whats the best way to level this build?
"
popogi escreveu:
Whats the best way to level this build?

It is all covered in the video mate.
"
LiftingNerdBro escreveu:
"
Soulos escreveu:

That and the class chosen yes.

The build I posted focuses primarily on MF'ing. For that reason I find a rare quiver better as it can provide resistances/life which is harder to get on MF focused gear/uniques. For damage you should get a Drillneck and use pierce as a 6th link in your bow =)

Got your PM, check the above for answer mate =)
EDIT: Sorry, wrong post! :)
Última edição por LiftingNerdBro em 10 de ago de 2015 10:48:27

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional