PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
PieParadox escreveu:
I just don't see any buyout tags in my post at all. I'm not sure if it's a bug or what... Here's my trading post: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1060227

All my uniques are individually priced but don't have any buyout tags following them?

Do you have "embed buyotus" unticked in trade settings? This option should be ticked.

"
im not sure if its procurement or xyz but not even half my stuff shows up on xyz for some reason

If the item is in your shop, then it's an xyz issue.

"
C0Y0T3_SLY escreveu:
Is there a way to set a buyout for a batch of items? I've been thinking about a n00b shop tab that sells lots of gems for 1c, or a set of levelingg gear for 10 alt or whatever but don't see any easy way to do it.

There's tab-wide buyouts, where you can set buyouts for a whole tab, check the wiki.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I do have embed buyouts on. Like, am I suppose to see ~b/o in my post? I don't see a single ~b/o anywhere, other than when I created the Buyouts Tab. Is that correct?

EDIT: It appears to be a bug- the embed function wasnt correctly working, and I simply re-installed Procurement which makes it work!
Última edição por PieParadox em 18 de set de 2014 22:35:09
Hi im having a problem with procurement in where the bottom of the application seems to be cut off? This means i cant see the last row of squares. How can i fix this? cheers
First i want to say: Thank you!
Great Programm and a lot of help!

Suggestion:
a visible (1hour) Timer added after you pushed your thread with procurement.
so it would not be necessary to have a browser open to check the time for a possible repush.

ah and thanks again! :)
Mh, I didnt change a thing, but since yesterday procurement wont update my thread, although it says "thread updated" :(
"
Poerger escreveu:
Mh, I didnt change a thing, but since yesterday procurement wont update my thread, although it says "thread updated" :(

Refresh tabs in Prucurement. Maybe you moved some items and the forum can't find them, but Procurement thinks that everything is ok and says "thread updated".

To the author of the Procurement:

I'm trying to sell Vaal Cyclone gem. Set the buyout in Procurement, but in "Trading" your program ignores this item for some reason. The forum template includes every item except Vaal Cyclone. Didn't try it with other vaal gems.

Also, is there a way to make a simplest template "just post all the items in stash tab(s) without categorizing anything"? Like {AllItems} tag or something ;)
Última edição por Kislorod em 19 de set de 2014 04:27:11
How do i make it so poe.xyz shows the character i want, because now its just showing a random lw 10 character i have.
Cant say for sure if its a new behaviour, but I now (1.8.4) have some troubles while using procurement in offline mode on a different computer (kind of portable)

What I do and try is:
Updated to 1.8.4 on my regular pc and downloaded my stashes.
Then copied the whole folder to and usb device; it still runs from there on this machine, even as offline.
Now I try to use the same folder on a different computer, where I dont want to use an internet connection if not really neccessary (in office)...
a) it loads and remarks, that a "new version" would be ready for download - which is simply a lie (and not shown on 1. pc)
b) it crashes with "System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Schlüssel ist im angegebenen Status nicht gültig." (key not valid)

Any hint how to handle/avoid this?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Hi im having a problem with procurement in where the bottom of the application seems to be cut off? This means i cant see the last row of squares. How can i fix this? cheers

You need to enable compact mode, check the wiki.

"
blackstar escreveu:
First i want to say: Thank you!
Great Programm and a lot of help!

Suggestion:
a visible (1hour) Timer added after you pushed your thread with procurement.
so it would not be necessary to have a browser open to check the time for a possible repush.

ah and thanks again! :)

That's not a bad idea, I was also toying with the idea of Procurement automatically bumping every hour.

"
Kislorod escreveu:
I'm trying to sell Vaal Cyclone gem. Set the buyout in Procurement, but in "Trading" your program ignores this item for some reason. The forum template includes every item except Vaal Cyclone. Didn't try it with other vaal gems.

Also, is there a way to make a simplest template "just post all the items in stash tab(s) without categorizing anything"? Like {AllItems} tag or something ;)

You need to add a template tag for vaal gems, eg: {VaalGems}, I guess I'll add it to the default template next release to make it easier.

If you want all items from a tab you can use {Stash:TabNameHere}.

"
sharker1s escreveu:
How do i make it so poe.xyz shows the character i want, because now its just showing a random lw 10 character i have.

By looking at the xyz thread, I have no control over that.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:

"
rusher21 escreveu:
Hi! 2 questions!

1 long one

Once I add the following to my template, the content of this stash always shows up in the result even if I do not select this stash!!
"
[.spoiler=" ~b/o 4 alt Gear "]
{Stash:4at}
[./spoiler]
without dots!
What I tried:
-Checked the stash name, it's correct "4at"
-Emptied the Formular several times
-Tried cliking on different stashes
-Of course I didn't click "select all"
-I removed what is in the quote, or added another stash - if removed: of course it didn't show up anymore, if adding another stash it showed up, always, too.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLzswirkq-U
Copied the exact same, and for him selecting (or not selecting and not having it added) works, as far as I see it.

2 short one

Can you post stashes with having "#Only display items with buyout"? Because when I have that on, my stashes don't show up although I have set a buyout for them. I don't want for example show all my items on the character, only a few.

1.) The {Stash:} tag will always add all items in that tab, regardless of if you tick that tab or not. Take a look at the buyout documentation, it might give you a better way of setting your shop up.

2.) I'll have to look into this, if you set a buyout on a stash along with "only display items with buyouts", that should be working.

#1 Thanks, Will have a look
#2 Unfortunatelly it doen't. (Ok out of ~100 items from several stashes it shows 4 items - and all have no buyout which I double checked)
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional