PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

How exactly do you select certain items to post onto trading thread? I can't find any "select this item" button? All I see in trade tab is the option to select an entire inventory tab... If I right click an item it forces me to set a price, otherwise it won't save it. What if I just want to post an item without a price?
Última edição por melodia1 em 29 de abr de 2015 15:24:39
[Error] Error reading character data for TemplarRace, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Any solution for this?, thank.
Ign: DMoND
ST Shop: /670383
"
FlashGordoni escreveu:
To everyone having the "Loading XXX's inventory..." fail, I had the same problem.

I fixed it when I realised that the "Account name" field is case sensitive:
- "flashgordoni" = FAIL
- "FlashGordoni" = SUCCESS

You can find any upper/lower case characters in your account name by looking at the top of this page if you are signed in. My page says "Logged in as FlashGordoni". I had totally forgotten that's how I signed up. Doh!

Hope this helps some of you.

Fixed mine too, thx.
"
JavaMaster escreveu:
I still have a same problem on v. 1.9.2
I tried to connect with sessionId

Procurement 1.9.2 Initialized.

Authenticating main                                                                       [OK]
Loading characters...                                                                     [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 1...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 5...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 6...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 7...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 8...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 9...                                                           [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 10...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 11...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 12...                                                          [OK]
Loading Standard Stash Tab 13...                                                          [OK]
Loading MrShowMaster's inventory...                                                       

[Error] Error reading character data for MrShowMaster, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

I'm having the same problem.

Same error connecting via email\password. Version 1.9.0 and 1.9.2.
And there are nothing to "rename" using that auth method.
Loading XXX inventory...
[Error] Error reading character

THIS FIX WORKED FOR ME (@MrD @dronos)

The "Account name" field on the Procurement Login screen is case sensitive.

You can find any upper/lower case characters in your account name by logging in to the Path of Exile website and looking at the top of this page, mine says "Logged in as FlashGordoni".
- Account name "flashgordoni" = Procurement FAIL
- Account name "FlashGordoni" = Procurement SUCCESS

Hope this helps you.
My signature: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/preferences
"
FlashGordoni escreveu:
Loading XXX inventory...

Hope this helps you.

I just have "email" and "password" fields. Where is "Account name"? Prolly i'm blind :\
"
dronos escreveu:
"
FlashGordoni escreveu:
Loading XXX inventory...

Hope this helps you.

I just have "email" and "password" fields. Where is "Account name"? Prolly i'm blind :\

With Procurement v1.9.2 you can login either using 'Email', 'Password' and 'Account name' or you can login with your SessionID using 'Alias', 'Session ID' and 'Account name'.

Either way one of the three fields on the Procurement Login screen should be 'Account name'. If it's not there then I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.
My signature: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/preferences
"
FlashGordoni escreveu:

With Procurement v1.9.2 you can login either using 'Email', 'Password' and 'Account name' or you can login with your SessionID using 'Alias', 'Session ID' and 'Account name'.
Either way one of the three fields on the Procurement Login screen should be 'Account name'. If it's not there then I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.

One note - input field "Account name" added since v.1.9.1
medved inside :)
Procurement Medved Edition on GitHub: https://github.com/medvedttn/Procurement/releases
Forum thread for Procurement Medved Edition: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1258452/
Última edição por AvP em 28 de abr de 2015 05:19:33
1.9.0 doesn't work at all
1.9.2 with auth via account name - works

Thanks all :)
When trying to run 1.9.1 or 1.9.2

---------------------------

There was an unhandled error - Sorry! Please create a ticket on github https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/issues. If the crash occured after Procurement was done downloading, zip and include your .tab files.
OK

Spoiler
[28-04-2015 14:28] System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Wywołanie konstruktora dla typu „Procurement.MainWindow” zgodnego z określonymi ograniczeniami wiązania spowodowało wyjątek. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Dany klucz nie był obecny w słowniku.
w System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
w Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel..ctor(UserControl view)
w Procurement.ViewModel.ScreenController.initLogin()
w Procurement.ViewModel.ScreenController..ctor(MainWindow layout)
w Procurement.MainWindow..ctor()
--- Koniec śladu stosu wyjątków wewnętrznych ---
w System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
w System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
w System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
w System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
w System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
w System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
w System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
w System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
w MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
IGN: Drusek

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional