PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Same situation here.

I noticed that my forum shop still has buyouts set, but the items are not showing up in poetrade regardless.

This seems odd. I would think that, since I never hit the update button after the buyout reset, then my items would have remained listed on poetrade. But they did not.

"
Irokinos escreveu:
Same thing for me too.

Lost all buyouts, took the time to put them all again, update/bump works but does nothing on my thread and my new added items don't show up.

Also I've change some prices while was fixing the buyouts but items still stuck with old prices.

Even if I manually update my shop still can't get the new items and prices on poe.trade

Same problems here.

Lost all BO's updating/bumping don't work. But at least its not only my problem .....

"
Xhat escreveu:
I should have read this thread before redoing all my buyouts.xml ...

Same here :/
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Última edição por Hunwulf em 27 de jun de 2015 20:12:11
Same here, wont actually update or bump my shop. Anyone have any idea on what went wrong?
Última edição por AlphaTrinity em 27 de jun de 2015 23:59:50
"
AlphaTrinity escreveu:
Same here, wont actually update or bump my shop. Anyone have any idea on what went wrong?

My guess is this is to do with the forums being redone slightly. Why it "lost" the buyouts I dunno, but the recent changes to the forums certainly broke something within the program.

Would be nice to hear from the creator if it's being investigated.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
I have the same issue.

Temp solution:
Launch Procurement
Set your prices
Go to Trading - Forum export - Check stashtabs you want to sell from - Press "Copy to clipboard" button
Go to your forum thread - Press "Edit" button - Paste what you copied from Procurement - Press "Submit"
"
DDarkAngel escreveu:
I have the same issue.

Temp solution:
Launch Procurement
Set your prices
Go to Trading - Forum export - Check stashtabs you want to sell from - Press "Copy to clipboard" button
Go to your forum thread - Press "Edit" button - Paste what you copied from Procurement - Press "Submit"

I did this too, but poe.trade isn't updating it correctly. At least it hasn't in a few days since the forum maintenance..
"
DDarkAngel escreveu:
I have the same issue.

Temp solution:
Launch Procurement
Set your prices

Good workaround, ty

"
Yendis escreveu:

I did this too, but poe.trade isn't updating it correctly. At least it hasn't in a few days since the forum maintenance..

Right, there are some problems anywhere .... :/
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Última edição por Hunwulf em 28 de jun de 2015 04:42:54
I have the same problem, the temp solution is no help ...
At least I now know that I am not the only one with the problem
i have this problem.

[Error] Error reading character data for Rozpon, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

and im not offline i was on char cause i thought that need to preload etc but didnt work for me

any solution ??
IGN Zakrent
Broken as of now i guess
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional