PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

First off, thanks for the update. Great work.

I have a problem with the new procurement though...

Maybe I don´t get it or misread sth, but the command

{stash:name}

doesn´t seem to work...

Procurement simply does not load the items from my stashtabs. Instead it says "{stash:10c}" in the Forum Export window...

This feature was great and I hope it was not removed...

regards

edit:
I tried around a little. The issue is not related to a typo or anything, the command simply does not work :(
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Última edição por Azdrubel em 15 de jul de 2015 14:20:11
"
Daresso escreveu:
What's an easy way to update Procurement without losing buyouts and settings?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso escreveu:
"
Daresso escreveu:

this pls
Works fine loggin in, loading items til it says "Done". Then it says "Unhandled error".
IGN: Snuffffe
So any workaround, or fix comming? this makes me so crippled it's sad. :(
Same here. Old version worked fine. Download "latest and greatest" and breaks it....

[Error] Error reading character data for ToteDoughnut, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.
"
TheDeathX escreveu:
"
Daresso escreveu:
"
Daresso escreveu:

this pls

here too, any hints for moving an old shop to a new procurement version?
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I'm sad to see it isn't just me. It's broken

Loading Warbands Stash Tab 41...                                                          
GGG Server request limit hit, throttling activated. Please wait 42 seconds                [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 42...                                                          [OK]
Loading Warbands Stash Tab 43...                                                          [OK]
Loading xxx inventory...                                                              

[Error] Error reading character data for xxx, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Can't get this to work for Standard either, same errors. Newest version. DL 3 times, 2 to clean directories.
Última edição por jaredh em 15 de jul de 2015 20:17:40
^
Same error with old version 1.9.2

It has to be something else rather than just new version issues.

Lets wait and see :(
anyone knows why my IGN is not updating on poe.trade ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional