[2.5] The Plague Machine Gun. We need moar dots! WIP

"
I like the idea of your build but I think you should drop consuming dark and the shield and dual wield Singularity's instead. Singularity has a buff that grants 60-80% increased damage against hindered enemies, and the enemies will always be hindered because you're casting wither on them, right? Singularity also gives a fair chunk of cast speed and mana cost reduction.

Wow, that sounds really nice when you look at it. Seeing as the Hinder effect is granted thru Wither too. The one thing I noticed about this build before switching over to Chaosstorm was that it's DPS/clear speed was a bit lacking in comparison to Chaosstorm. Though I was just doing cruel dried lake runs to see how they did.
"
I think you should drop consuming dark and the shield and dual wield Singularity's instead.

Without Consuming Dark and poison single target damage will be too low, just initial hit of ED. Maybe Singularitys better for packs, but bosses and rares will take much more time, specialy in CwC setup with 1-3 effective support gems. And Singularity increased damage not such effective as poison, double dipped with chaos and DoT nodes
Interesting ideas everyone! I dont want to drop the CD, the single target damage gain is too good. Keep in mind that the poison damage is also scaled by spell damage here! The quick poison stacks are absolutely required to make up for the lack of support gems comapred to oldschool ED.
The Singularity idea is interesting, however the other stats on it are more or less useless, so I decided to try dw CD and Breath of the Council, which is even better than Sing. For bossfights I can just switch back to a shield if I need additional defence. Let's see how this turns out.

General update: Overall this build is worse than Masterpiece, damage and survivabilty are lower. It's still very tanky and fun to play if you are not in a hurry. Sadly it can't keep up in higher domains.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional