[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

i want to play this, but i play in hardcore and i'm afraid of not having enough life/es to survive. no where does it tell me how much i'm going to have at end game
"
SerjGAmoVeR escreveu:
Not sure i understand the defences of this character.
Once we take Necromantic Aegis, how can we have a block chance on character?..

Looks we getting block chance only after Bone Offering. Will not save us from first BOOM shot :)

Rumi's Concoction gives decent Block chance, and taking constant smaller damage from non-Bosses ensures coonstant uptime of Bone Offering. The only time you die is when Bosses can OHKO. Then Block doesn't matter all that much since it's chance-based anyway, so you are forced to kite.

This isn't an issue as well, since all you have to do is cast a totem every so often.

Alternatively, you could run Bone Offering on Scorching Ray to have constant uptime on high Block chance. This is best used on Bosses that can't one shot. Then all you do is drop Totem, cast for as long as Totem stays alive, then repeat. On even easier Bosses that you can tank, you can switch Bone Offering for Flesh Offering (keeping Bone Offering on high-level CwDT) for more golem DPS.

Due to the Animate Guardian being optional, the gem slots in your boots become extremely flexible, though you'd want to use separate boots due to different socket colours.

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Última edição por thsscapii em 25 de set de 2017 06:05:44
"
SerjGAmoVeR escreveu:

Looks we getting block chance only after Bone Offering. Will not save us from first BOOM shot :)

Rumi's Concoction gives decent Block chance, and taking constant smaller damage from non-Bosses ensures constant uptime of Bone Offering. The only time you die is when Bosses can OHKO. Then Block doesn't matter all that much since it's chance-based anyway, so you are forced to kite.

This isn't an issue as well, since all you have to do is cast a totem every so often.

Alternatively, you could run Bone Offering on Scorching Ray to have constant uptime on high Block chance. This is best used on Bosses that can't one shot. Then all you do is drop Totem, cast for as long as Totem stays alive, then repeat. On even easier Bosses that you can tank, you can switch Bone Offering for Flesh Offering (keeping Bone Offering on high-level CwDT) for more golem DPS.

Due to the Animate Guardian being optional, the gem slots in your boots become extremely flexible, though you'd want to use separate boots due to different socket colours.

"
tinfat escreveu:
i want to play this, but i play in hardcore and i'm afraid of not having enough life/es to survive. no where does it tell me how much i'm going to have at end game

Can't help you with HC stats, but you could plug the build into PoB and try to adjust for more ES. Luckily, your DPS depends almost entirely on your gems, so you're free to drop some Minion Damage for more ES and Life. Most of your survivability also comes from a very strong Temporal Chains, which will still work exactly the same in HC.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Última edição por thsscapii em 25 de set de 2017 08:14:15
i can buy all the requirements, when should i go flame golem? should i still wait til i get to mapping?
"
tinfat escreveu:
i can buy all the requirements, when should i go flame golem? should i still wait til i get to mapping?

At level 41 with two Rock Breakers - since that moment golems are just killing everyone easy and fast
"
thsscapii escreveu:
Rumi's Concoction gives decent Block chance, and taking constant smaller damage from non-Bosses ensures coonstant uptime of Bone Offering. The only time you die is when Bosses can OHKO. Then Block doesn't matter all that much since it's chance-based anyway, so you are forced to kite.

Well, honestly the best Rumi's Concoction flasks are legacy one - with rather high price.
I love this build, and many thanks for author - but "75% constant block for league character" and "75% temporary block chance with legacy flask" is not the same.
"
AkumaNoTsubasa escreveu:
"
atolleso escreveu:
"

How is your Rumi's so good? Mine is only like 16%/8%

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rumi%27s_Concoction

The magic word is: Legacy

There is no Legacy Rumi's available in Harbringer League so far ...

Well, some other thing, i wanted to test this SR set up instead of AG -
i never dealed with channeling, so i ask myself, shall i just stand there and cast SR ?
how shall dat help if the boss can hit me while not kiting, i dont get the idea behind this set-up
and the worst of all - standing still to get -24% res ? 24 !?!??
I'm getting 50 from EE and 45 from Flammability, so ... well 24 .....
First thought is, dude, dat's just not worth it, still, i have to try dat now ^^
"
ubberalles escreveu:
yes, my bad. i changed for damage taken, i'm leveling the guardian for now, but i my golens are dying to shaper, this is normal? even using Kaltensoul?
i'm kind afraid to test uber atziri... =\

Hello :)

Links look better now.

The Golems dying to Shaper is perfectly normal, as you don't have 2x rare "9-10% elemental resistance to minions" jewels socketed. Your Golems have 56% Elemental resistances now, so Shaper deals lots of extra damage to them. When you insert the jewels and cap, Golems resistances they will stop dying with Kaltensoul ;)

"
How is your Rumi's so good? Mine is only like 16%/8%

"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rumi%27s_Concoction

The magic word is: Legacy

"

"
Rumi's Concoction gives decent Block chance, and taking constant smaller damage from non-Bosses ensures constant uptime of Bone Offering. The only time you die is when Bosses can OHKO. Then Block doesn't matter all that much since it's chance-based anyway, so you are forced to kite.

"
Well, honestly the best Rumi's Concoction flasks are legacy one - with rather high price.
I love this build, and many thanks for author - but "75% constant block for league character" and "75% temporary block chance with legacy flask" is not the same.

"
There is no Legacy Rumi's available in Harbringer League so far ...

Well, some other thing, i wanted to test this SR set up instead of AG -
i never dealed with channeling, so i ask myself, shall i just stand there and cast SR ?
how shall dat help if the boss can hit me while not kiting, i dont get the idea behind this set-up
and the worst of all - standing still to get -24% res ? 24 !?!??
I'm getting 50 from EE and 45 from Flammability, so ... well 24 .....
First thought is, dude, dat's just not worth it, still, i have to try dat now ^^

Hey :)

Yep, my Rumi's is legacy one and can only be bought in standard. With new Rumi's you can get about 58/59% block chance with Bone Offering, Tempest Shield and good rolled flask up together.

Just updated guides block chances to reflect only non-legacy Rumis and removed Legacy Rumi's from gear completely.

For the build defenses, they work extremely well against all non-boss enemies. Extremely high level Temp Chains keeps enemies at bay and 8,5k-10k EHP (even in league) ensures that even if few hits get through, you are not close dying.

For endgame bosses kiting is heavily required. Almost every t16 boss and over has potential 1 hit kill move, but on the other hand you can focus fully on kiting the biggest moves as Golems do the killing.

Block chance is more to minimize consecutive hard hits, rather than completely evading those 1 hit kill moves. It's chance based and extremely unreliably if you try to block Shaper smash as one fail will kill you instantly. High EHP, Temp Chains, kiting and Phase Run are the most reliable main defenses.

"

"
Can't help you with HC stats, but you could plug the build into PoB and try to adjust for more ES. Luckily, your DPS depends almost entirely on your gems, so you're free to drop some Minion Damage for more ES and Life. Most of your survivability also comes from a very strong Temporal Chains, which will still work exactly the same in HC.

Hello!

You end up with about 8,5k-10k EHP if you use Necromantic Aegis. if you use shield on yourself, you can end up with even more. Problem is that your armor will be 1% and most physical endgame bosses can kill you in one shot if you make even one mistake. Build works probably best as MF in HC.

There have been few HC players who have gone to pretty high level in recent pages. You can check their skill trees and gear for more detail. I don't play HC at all, so I can't really say what to focus on :/

Rare jewels are excellent source of extra ES, HP and resistances.

"

"
At level 41 with two Rock Breakers - since that moment golems are just killing everyone easy and fast

Hey :)

You can start leveling with Flame Golems for sure as soon as you can raise 4x up. It's also doable without Anima Stone using 2x Clayshapers, but might be bit safer with Specters and Zombies.

Its best to try yourself and see how you like leveling best. Some players stay with Specters to high tier maps and some push all acts with Golems as soon as they get them ;)

UPDATE

Updated guides block chances to reflect only non-legacy Rumis and removed Legacy Rumi's from gear completely.

Only legacy items that remain are my rings as I have sold all my non-legacy ones and need to craft new ones to link them to build.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Última edição por mika2salo em 25 de set de 2017 18:11:24
"
You end up with about 8,5k-10k EHP if you use Necromantic Aegis. if you use shield on yourself, you can end up with even more. Problem is that your armor will be 1% and most physical endgame bosses can kill you in one shot if you make even one mistake. Build works probably best as MF in HC.

what does this mean?

"build works probably best as mf in hc?

what is mf?

could i use clarity instead of discipline and take mind over matter?

if i were to use a vaal regalia instead of a skin of the loyal, at least how much rs should i have on it?
Última edição por tinfat em 25 de set de 2017 18:42:46
"
tinfat escreveu:
"

what does this mean?

"build works probably best as mf in hc?

what is mf?

could i use clarity instead of discipline and take mind over matter?

if i were to use a vaal regalia instead of a skin of the loyal, at least how much rs should i have on it?

Hi :)

Your Energy Shield and hit-points on total (Effective Hit Points, EHP) will be about 8500-10.000 so you can take quite a few smaller hits before you die. Big hits are problem as they can do 15k or more damage without much armor.

MF means magic find. You can add items that give more drops from monsters (etc. Bisco's Collar) and run lower tier maps relatively safe and fast. This is great for collecting currency for your other HC characters gear.

Build has relatively low mana after both Discipline and Temporal Chains is on. Used gear gives very low mana so taking Mom even if dropping Discipline might not give more than what Discipline gives alone.

For Vaal regalia about 500 ES should be good start. I don't know HC prices, so I don't know what amount I can realistically recommend but more is better.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Última edição por mika2salo em 25 de set de 2017 18:54:29

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional