[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Thomasmgp escreveu:
first try Delve crafting and already way better than Bones of Ullr. No movement speed but I can always just use quicksilver flasks right? I guess I can keep buying Fossils and try and make a better pair.

Man, I have not really played since Abyss league, I had no idea this mod was on rare boots now.
Had a level 3 corruption chamber so I bought the chest in advance of switching to this build.

"
Prod100 escreveu:
Hi, how large of donation do you need for guild increase? I'd like to join and if it's 5$ ill throw it your way for a spot.

Hello and thanks for offer :)

GGG has made guild system kinda funny as you can only donate to guild from inside of the guild. Minimum for extra slots is 10$ for 10x slots, so single guild joiners can't even pay for their own slot. I have been getting 10$ donation from guild members constantly but maybe 1-2x per league.

5$ will help get 5x new members in once guild gets the extra 5$ somewhere. I'll PM you can see what can be done ;)

"
Alright great, thank you for all of your help with this guide, a lot easier especially for a noob like me haha. Planning to get my first 100 with this build.

Thanks for support ^^

There will be room in my lvl 100 Hall of Fame for you once you get there ;)

"
did some crafting and actually got these without blowing through too much currency. They seem usable. Im proly gonna multi craft the helm once i figure out where to get multimod from.

the gloves are very "meh"

but im tired will try and do better tomorrow lol

"
first try Delve crafting and already way better than Bones of Ullr. No movement speed but I can always just use quicksilver flasks right? I guess I can keep buying Fossils and try and make a better pair.

"
Man, I have not really played since Abyss league, I had no idea this mod was on rare boots now.

Hi :)

You can getting pretty good idea of crafting! Gz on good rolls.

It's surprisingly cheap to craft end-game items and it feels better to have self-made gear in the end.

If you can hit HP into the belt, it will be endgame item. Try to roll upper line to 80 ES with blessed Orbs. Helmet looks very nice also.

The boots are very good already. Movement speed is pretty much what you want in them, but that amount of ES is great for making more tanky version. Hope you hit 100+ ES with 25%+ movement speed ;)

"
I ended up finding this ilvl86 so it can roll +3 minion skills + other mods if someones intrested pm me

Hey :)

Conc area is most useful if you put Flame Golems or SG SPecs in the helmet.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2056832
This might be better build thread for it.

"
Had a level 3 corruption chamber so I bought the chest in advance of switching to this build.

Hi :)

Very nice corrupts on that armor. Emp 3 should make Golems immortal to pretty much anything if you are using Flame Golems 21/0 gem already. If you can start with good gear, endgame will be pretty much smooth sailing ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
I'm curious if its viable to do this with the build:

Drop one curse (temp chains)
Replace it with purity of elements (will need the resists)
Use shapers touch (extra ES)
Drop chayula
Add astramentis (for shapers touch bonus)
Pickup CI (since we lose a lot of chaos res)
Focus on str/res/es on rings/belt (can use a heavy belt with +12% attributes, or cyclopean coil)

Also, has anyone ran this build with atziri's reflection?
Thanks for answering my questions and for this build! Lv 91 and loving it.

I didn't know that you can have a +1 max. spec boot mod and made this today- Big energy shield boost.

Also managed to buy this temporal chains vertex and I hardly ever die now (except for the occasional syndicate)

Última edição por Bibpanana em 15 de dez de 2018 00:14:31
Hi, can I use the new gem Multiple totem support for TV combined with 1 +1 totem veiled shield? Because as I see the main purpose of totem is for reduce fire resistance.
"
NSUCK escreveu:
I'm curious if its viable to do this with the build:

Drop one curse (temp chains)
Replace it with purity of elements (will need the resists)
Use shapers touch (extra ES)
Drop chayula
Add astramentis (for shapers touch bonus)
Pickup CI (since we lose a lot of chaos res)
Focus on str/res/es on rings/belt (can use a heavy belt with +12% attributes, or cyclopean coil)

Also, has anyone ran this build with atziri's reflection?

This seems like it would have good synergy with an Occultist.

Dropping Temp chains wouldn't feel so bad when you have the regen from occultist topping up your ES constantly so getting hit more often isn't as painful! You would probably still want at least one blasphemy to benefit from the profane bloom explosions.

Shaper's Touch and Astramentis work well together. Dropping the Presence is ok on Occultist as you get free stun immunity and the loss of some EHP from not having 2-3k life is made up from the ES on the Occultist tree.

Even having Purity of Elements can work with covering the extra resists your spectres need; I did something similar myself last league and that worked ok. Best with the Leadership cluster to ensure your spectres are pretty much always under it's effect.

I definitely think it could work well with occultist. But I think if you are running an elementalist or Necro the most optimal setup's are sticking closer to what Mika outlines in the OP. However it's definitely going to be viable as long as you get your ES high enough. Plus Shaper's Touch and Astramanetis are fairly cheap so you can try it out and then switch to a more standard setup if you find it lacking.

A guy last league ran Atziri's Reflection. It's obviously a very nice defensive shield but you lose a LOT of damage by not using a Victario's Charity on Necromantic Aegis. Plus you lose golem surviveability as well. Not sure you would want that for bossing but it could be a nice mapping shield. I'm sure Mika will know more about it's benefits.
Long time Golemancer looking for an opinion. I finished uber lab with my starter helm and decided to enchant it, knowing I'd never get anything useful, then hit +40% flame golem damage. Still shocked by that.

Now, I have an odd choice between:

Level 18 minion dmg
Level 18 immolate (useless)
21% minion dmg
junk stats

vs. the typical

Level 18 burning dmg
level 18 minion dmg
20'ish minion dmg
good stats

It really boils down to minion and totem resists for spectres vs the enchant for the golems. In a league with tough syndicates to burn down, I'm leaning towards replacing it, but it seems like a close call. Any thoughts?
I wonder with the new craft + 1 summoned totem with a good shaper block shield would be op?
How are you all fairing against syndicate trials? They guys are destroying me at lvl 69

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional