[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
CatOfGreatness escreveu:
how would you feel about a Scion approach to this? Slayer/Raider, would use Blood Rage for clear, but gets frenzies on bosses on-hit still. The intent would be for someone who doesn't want to rely on Vaal Pact, because that's the appeal of the 3.0 Ascendant-Slayer changes.

Skill tree would be something like this, i imagine:

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQcACBAAAIDEorvj_roj9o19TZJ_K_1ujbkwfFFHjb_UIz7PvebDOha_JpVh4lVLjDZM_0MxwzNaGtrBdO0FLY1-zZjqYnXLvqdlTb02LlOJ03BSKgtd8isKES8DHh9B62M2PZ2qbIxirFWFpcvnVCT9_9431O0_m7WExdNvbyeaao9gIuoyAbIZz3p679RSdKAGohfcBiB-3Xj5JIsPqxmKlwZHfkrIWlKomptd8pduqrXyNZLYvXvDOygDlm49voBgQ4MJb57KSl-w_o9N46ZXOuHyRf4Kmy1fOYrwxIKwq-jWBbWbJt1GY6cRgdZY4J-E2QJfpAxg3qi7RCX3fXtulyHBfCHQAAAAAAA=

how much do you lose from the Ranger-Raider setup?

Honestly I wouldn't even bother theory crafting this. Scion even with the buffs is still pretty piss poor overall.

I would stick with raider for this build 100%. Even besides the frenzy charge loss the other points are super good.

As for relying on vaal pact.... that's just how it goes man. I don't know any end game viable build that doesn't rely on vaal pact :)
Any cheap tips to improve my dps?

12.5k, with flasks/charges ~30k dps.
Última edição por RAW5TEEL em 24 de jun de 2017 12:49:24
About to make another one for 2 week race. Still one of my favorite builds.
I would like to ask you, to show your jewels. Also, my attack speed is 3.46. One-Handed sword AS 1.77, but it's not even close to 4.15. Help me.
Última edição por RAW5TEEL em 24 de jun de 2017 15:01:08
"
RAW5TEEL escreveu:
Any cheap tips to improve my dps?

12.5k, with flasks/charges ~30k dps.

Just follow the guide, but would definitely start with weapon. 5% base crit is horrid. Biggest scaler of damage on this is crits and your definitely lacking there. Then get a 6l. Then go from there.

"
jayhawk92555 escreveu:
About to make another one for 2 week race. Still one of my favorite builds.

Glad to hear it :)

"
RAW5TEEL escreveu:
I would like to ask you, to show your jewels. Also, my attack speed is 3.46. One-Handed sword AS 1.77, but it's not even close to 4.15. Help me.

Follow the guide. Jewels are listed in guide. My exact jewels are in my profile.
Thank you for response. Didn't find any good dagger for low price. Right now my sword have 340 edps.
Did some improvements. 25k dps in ho, 55-60k with flasks. Replaced sword with 5 chaos dagger
not 3 ele, but good AS and crit.
playing during 2WR, love it.

question - how do you foresee this build in 3.0?
"
decyphier escreveu:
playing during 2WR, love it.

question - how do you foresee this build in 3.0?

Not sure what 2wr is lol... but as for 3.0 so far testing beta and the like I don't see any huge changes so far. Just minor life buffs to rare armors (we use belly so doesn't rly matter)

Have yet to be able to test like what a 2k armor 150 life rare would be next to a belly but might be slightly better now with buffs.

WED gem changed to elemental damage with attacks, and think it was nerfed slightly.

Besides that will have to wait for the full patch notes to tell more.
lol, 2WR = 2 week race :)

I'm probably going to play this build in 3.0 if they don't make any drastic nerfs that we haven't seen just yet. The build starts out kind of weak but scales extremely well once you start getting some gem levels and better ED weapons.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional