The Classic Mystery Box

I really like the fact that GGG is doing some armor set recolours. I realy like some of the sets in the shop, but hate the flashy effects. I'd like to see more of them "clean" (Rigwald when compared to the Gore armour set).
Hopefuly this will enable them to tune down the prices of new sets in the future. Let's face it, not everybody can justify spending 40 bucks on pixels.

And to the people who are angry about the boxes: Don't buy them. They are a gamble, aimed partially at people with bad impulse control and partially at people who don't have anything left to buy in the shop because they've thrown obscene ammounts of money at GGG. Is that bad? I don't think so. And I fell for it with both the Carnage and Stormcaller box. And I was angry. But I was angry at myself, not GGG.

Most cash-shop games nowadays have only the boxes because they net a lot more money. That's a sad truth. I think GGG handled it ok. Although I do feel there were are some RNG problems with the boxes that result in too many duplicates and I hope GGG will change that in the future.

Edit: Offering my servitude to the person who buys me the bleached bone and purple stuff.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Última edição por Ravenstrider em 4 de mar de 2017 18:32:49
after spending 3000 points i feel like, if i could just delete these duplicated 'placeholders'...
Anyone know name of music in video?
Гайд по оформлению билдов - https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/30618
Билд на гладиатора [3.4] - https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/30617
cool,more consumables and decorations :(
Thought this was gonna make it happen and then I read "duplicate items are possible. ". Now I have no reason to buy any more.
You just changed the color of other MTX and selling it again. Last boxes at least had some new 3d models and effects, these ones almost exactly the same. You're becoming lazy or all your time wasted on PoE 3.0?

eh pretty ok but :( no arms or boots
Última edição por Divine_Boot em 4 de mar de 2017 18:35:07
Bought until I got a dupe. Great value imo!
When I kill a man he stays dead.

4/5 mtx that I wanted and I don't really mind the hideout decoration. I would like one of the heralds too but I'm very happy with this!

It burns inside, but it feels good. That is the feeling of my soul being a part of something bigger than I. I must work harder, earn more money, buy more microtransactions.
Última edição por Scheduled em 4 de mar de 2017 18:39:52

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional