ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
k1rage escreveu:
"
Aim_Deep escreveu:
All Drugs were legal until prohibition era. Hard ones. Cocaine opium etc. Think about that. First basically 150 years legal. Govt didnt bother you much about anything.

I don't advocate any drugs just interesting.

I dont advocate drug use either, but I also am against throwing nonviolent drug users in jail

some dude wants to waste his life on drugs thats his business

More and more states it's becoming legal though. I think in 20 years it will be look at like failure alcohol prohibition was.
Git R Dun!
The war on drug is needed but fought wrong.

People that are caught using illegal drugs are often people that needs help. Help centers and detoxification centers would help far more than throwing someone in prison. Not only would that person still be able to contribute to society by working (assuming they got a job) but the cost of treatment is far far lower than the cost of imprisonment. Additionally, it would reduce the criminality in prisons through reduction/elimination of overpopulation, it would increase the odds of successful rehabilitation for other prisoners (less prisoners = easier to take in charge = better odds of rehabilitation).

The fight against the drug traffickers, on the other hand, doesn't need to change. These persons are a scourge.

Edit: with a few notable exception in drug carrying such as the rape pill. Anyone caught carrying those need to be thrown in jail.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Última edição por faerwin em 31 de mai de 2018 13:22:31
Thankfully Trump doesn't mind throwing drug abusers in prisons.

All hail President Trump.

I just wish he'd feed them corn bread and water for their entire prison terms so they'd stop repeating their loser offenses and getting a cushy time in prison.
"
Templar_G escreveu:

I just wish he'd feed them corn bread and water for their entire prison terms so they'd stop repeating their loser offenses and getting a cushy time in prison.

Cushy prison time???

I dont see any any key!
"
faerwin escreveu:
The fight against the drug traffickers, on the other hand, doesn't need to change. These persons are a scourge.
If sale wasn't illegal, you'd see a much higher calibre of drug dealer than you see now.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
faerwin escreveu:
If sale wasn't illegal, you'd see a much higher calibre of drug dealer than you see now.

no you wouldn't. Just look at cigarettes contraband
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
k1rage escreveu:
"
Templar_G escreveu:

Cushy prison time???

No it's truth.

Most of these criminals are economic basket cases.

Outside jails they have a hard time paying rent, eating well etc.

In jails, they get free healthcare, free meals, free time to play games, rec time.

All on our dime.

Criminals should hate prison, not consider it better than they'd get on the outside.

Personally I think USA should start the chain gangs again and force them into labor instead of make us pay 40k $$$ a year average to house their criminal butts.
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
faerwin escreveu:

Its true in places where weed is decriminalized dealers are just regular friendly joes

it attracts a much higher caliber of person
I dont see any any key!
I just talked to my doctor about medical marijuana in PA, specifically about THC-free CBD oils for their anti inflammatory properties. Turns out recipients have to give up their second amendment rights. It also does not grant any protections to employees. Employers follow federal labor laws, and at their discression, can fire recipients for legal marijuana consumption.

I’m now switching positions back to “PA still doesn’t have a medical marijuana program.”

Edit: Worth noting, apparently THC-free oils are not regulated and can be bought in vape shops (for now) however there is no guarantee that there won’t be small quantities of contaminants that could interfere with employment drug screening.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Última edição por CanHasPants em 31 de mai de 2018 18:18:43
"
CanHasPants escreveu:
I just talked to my doctor about medical marijuana in PA, specifically about THC-free CBD oils for their anti inflammatory properties. Turns out recipients have to give up their second amendment rights. It also does not grant any protections to employees. Employers follow federal labor laws, and at their discression, can fire recipients for legal marijuana consumption.

I’m now switching positions back to “PA still doesn’t have a medical marijuana program.”

Edit: Worth noting, apparently THC-free oils are not regulated and can be bought in vape shops (for now) however there is no guarantee that there won’t be small quantities of contaminants that could interfere with employment drug screening.

Anytime govt regulates they attach strings hence bad to even regulate. It's like property taxes and building permits have now fueled them so kids have to get a permits for a lemonade stand or homeowners for a garage sale. People get fined for cracks in driveway or uncut lawns. You just end up with a huge bureaucracy that seeks to justify itself with more and more resrictions to personal freedom. Allowing gov to do drugs is same thing. They will take right away work via a quasi state/head shop records/doctor/employer relationship, second amendment rights, and so on.

Bottom line careful what y'all ask for abt "legalization" - it's all in how. And gov shouldn't have their nose in it whatsoever because you might find situation is worse than before "permission".

Git R Dun!
Última edição por Aim_Deep em 31 de mai de 2018 19:26:01

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional