ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

You folks are grasping at straws. The discussion should be on the 14 articles that were referenced. You think all 14 articles are lies without any proof except for the word of a pathological liar. That is illogical.

edit:
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Última edição por Turtledove em 3 de abr de 2019 22:12:42
"
Xavderion escreveu:

"
faerwin escreveu:
It's like when there's a poll asking what's the opinion on trump/obama in the world, you get opinions for each countries, not all of them into one statistic. Same concept here.

Yes, if your population is the entire world, you need to get samples from pretty much each country to get a representative sample of that population. Same happened here.

"
faerwin escreveu:
I'm gonna go and assume your link for sample size is correct. The problem is the methodology.

The methodology is fine though. What's wrong with it?

1035 people isn't enough for a representation of each states. It is apparently enough for the country but the problem is that the each states has their own news outlet which will skew results heavily. The set of rules varies from state to state and when it does, you can't simply do a single sample size but rather need to do a sample size for each places with different conditions.

It's kind of like you asked if did a poll across the state with the question "Do you think there should be more legislation with firearm purchase" Doing a single pooling of such a question would be highly inaccurate because the base of the question isn't equal and vary between states.

This is why I say that a sample size of 1035 isn't enough for that question.

Edit: If the question was "Do you trust CNN?" (or any other singular media) it would be a valid sample size because that's the same regardless of state (same base). Making it 'any mass media' makes it uneven because many (most?) states also have their own news outlet that would count as mass media and thus, an uneven base.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Última edição por faerwin em 3 de abr de 2019 21:51:28
https://www.mediaite.com/online/new-book-reveals-bizarre-moment-trump-scribbled-notes-about-sloppy-steve-bannon-in-briefing-with-lawmakers/

"
During a Republican retreat at Camp David last year, President Trump seemed particularly enthralled as Gary Cohn, then his chief economic adviser, delivered a briefing on infrastructure. The president impressed the assembled lawmakers with his apparent interest in the presentation, nodding along and scribbling furious notes.

But Trump’s notes “had nothing to do with infrastructure…”

Instead, Trump had scrawled “Sloppy Steve” atop his index card, followed by “copious notes” criticizing Stephen K. Bannon, his former chief strategist who he had fired several months earlier.

"

Funny. But not too surprised. The President is an idiot.
Última edição por coatofarms em 3 de abr de 2019 23:58:20
"
Turtledove escreveu:
The discussion should be on the 14 articles that were referenced. You think all 14 articles are lies without any proof except for the word of a pathological liar. That is illogical.

I think its more illogical you keep thinking Russia Collusion is true, despite little evidence for it. But hey, it's not my time you're wasting.

As for the 14 articles, they are all opinions on how his administration is doing and a lot of them are getting sources from people who've been fired and removed from the white house or individuals, who hate the man.

No bias there. We just interviewed a bunch of trump-haters to see what they think about his administration...

Yeah, totally honest reporting here. They can't say we were lying if it's from someone else's mouth!

Ridiculous.
(⌐■_■)
"
coatofarms escreveu:

We lost him folks. He's too far gone the rabbit hole.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch escreveu:
"
Turtledove escreveu:
The discussion should be on the 14 articles that were referenced. You think all 14 articles are lies without any proof except for the word of a pathological liar. That is illogical.

I think its more illogical you keep thinking Russia Collusion is true, despite little evidence for it. But hey, it's not my time you're wasting.

As for the 14 articles, they are all opinions on how his administration is doing and a lot of them are getting sources from people who've been fired and removed from the white house or individuals, who hate the man.

No bias there. We just interviewed a bunch of trump-haters to see what they think about his administration...

Yeah, totally honest reporting here. They can't say we were lying if it's from someone else's mouth!

Ridiculous.

I don't think that conspiracy between Trump and Russia was true. What are you talking about? You are making a false statement though that there is little evidence for it.

Here's some undisputed evidence in the words of Adam Schiff.

"
“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. You might think that’s OK.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the president’s son did not call the FBI; he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help – no, instead that son said that he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians.

“You might think it’s OK that he took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s OK that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that when it was discovered, a year later, that they then lied about that meeting and said that it was about adoptions. You might think that it’s OK that it was reported that the president helped dictate that lie. You might think that’s OK. I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that the campaign chairman of a presidential campaign would offer information about that campaign to a Russian oligarch in exchange for money or debt forgiveness. You might think that’s OK, I don’t.

“You might think it’s OK that that campaign chairman offered polling data to someone linked to Russian intelligence. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president himself called on Russia to hack his opponent’s emails, if they were listening. You might think it’s OK that later that day, in fact, the Russians attempted to hack a server affiliated with that campaign. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with the Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility. I don’t think that’s OK.

“You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks, that is considered a hostile intelligence agency. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say in terms of dirt on his opponent.

“You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser designate secretly conferred with the Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK that he lied about it to the FBI.

“You might say that’s all OK, that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt – and evidence of collusion.”

“Now I have always said that the question of whether this amounts to proof of conspiracy was another matter. Whether the special counsel could prove beyond a reasonable doubt the proof of that crime would be up to the special counsel, and I would accept his decision, and I do. He’s a good and honorable man, and he is a good prosecutor.

“But I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK. And the day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day that America lost its way.”

“And I will tell you one more thing that is apropos of the hearing today: I don’t think it’s OK that during a presidential campaign Mr. Trump sought the Kremlin’s help to consummate a real estate deal in Moscow that would make him a fortune – according to the special counsel, hundreds of millions of dollars. I don’t think it’s OK to conceal it from the public. I don’t think it’s OK that he advocated a new and more favorable policy towards the Russians even as he was seeking the Russians’ help, the Kremlin’s help to make money. I don’t think it’s OK that his attorney lied to our committee. There is a different word for that than collusion, and it’s called ‘compromise.’

“And that is the subject of our hearing today.”

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove escreveu:
I don't think that conspiracy between Trump and Russia was true. What are you talking about? You are making a false statement though that there is little evidence for it.

I'm talking about you. Unless you forgot what you wrote like three posts ago.

"
What reporting was wrong in the Russian collusion story that you are referring to? What has been reported are facts like a bunch of Trump campaign folks had a meeting with some Russians in Trump Tower because they were promised dirt on Clinton. You guys say that Russian collusion was a hoax. Once we see the Mueller report it will much more likely say that there was insufficient evidence to prove conspiracy rather than it was all a hoax.

You think that what's been reported on the issue are facts. And what is reported was that there was sufficient evidence to believe that Trump colluded with Russia. Hence, the Mueller Investigation and Rachel Maddow repeating Russia, Russia, Russia, like a broken record on national television.

"
Here's some undisputed evidence in the words of Adam Schiff.

I'm not seeing how this is evidence. This is Adam Schiff's opinion, all of which begins with 'I think this, I think that." "You might think this happened, but this is what I think happened."

Your undisputed evidence is a democrat who has been anti-trump....saying more bad things about Trump. Isn't he the same guy who tried to block Trumps wall funding a few posts back?

So you would rather ignore that Mueller with a group of expert FBI investigators found nothing. But since Adam Schiff said something was wrong, it must be true? What the heck, haha.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch escreveu:
"
coatofarms escreveu:

We lost him folks. He's too far gone the rabbit hole.

Última edição por coatofarms em 4 de abr de 2019 01:39:40
"
coatofarms escreveu:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/donald-trump-wind-power-causes-cancer
"
MrCoo1 escreveu:
"
coatofarms escreveu:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/donald-trump-wind-power-causes-cancer

Even Grassley called the President an idiot lol. And he's a Republican!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional