[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
aeui escreveu:
Those two mods are included together in a single affix obtainable by unveiling weapons. The point there is to add the chance to blind as an additional form of defense applied by Shield Charge, aside from Fortify. The increased physical damage part doesn't matter, it just comes in a bundle. This affix will not be applied to minions' attacks.

"
brittleknee escreveu:
Furthermore I tested the Phys/Blind combo last league on a weapon to see if it would pass the blind onto the Storm Brand in the Weapon since it says "Blind on Hit" however, it does not. It really means "Attacks with this Weapon Blind on Hit." Just Add x to x Lightning and x to x Lightning to Spells in the last 2 prefix slots or leave it blank.

Basically - The only thing blind added is to shield charge alone. It is far more defensive to have blind affix on a ghastly jewel than to try and do any blinding as a summoner with shield charge.

Thanks for the answer! You save me 3 to 5 ex with that :D

However, I strongly believe that Fortify doesn't apply to the player. I tested and the buff doesn't activate as it uses to be. Can you tell me if when you use Shield Charge you have the skill effect Fortify as well as the buff in the "Aura" UI?
Because I don't.
Última edição por Borunor em 17 de jun de 2019 05:26:11
"
Borunor escreveu:
However, I strongly believe that Fortify doesn't apply to the player. I tested and the buff doesn't activate as it uses to be.

I suspect it's the bug with wands. But it works in general.
Última edição por Xayazi em 17 de jun de 2019 06:46:53
"
aeui escreveu:
"
Borunor escreveu:
However, I strongly believe that Fortify doesn't apply to the player. I tested and the buff doesn't activate as it uses to be.

I suspect it's the bug with wands. But it works in general.

Indeed it was. Need to change it ASAP! Thanks
"
FramFramson escreveu:
Steelskin is just absolute trash. The damage cap (only 2k at max level, loooool) makes it worthless in even the midgame, let alone the late game. As for Molten Shell, it's only any good if you already have tens of thousands of armour anyway.

I actually went back to Immortal Call and just ended levelling it up a little (lvl 3 CWDT, lvl 5 IC). I tried pushing it higher, but I felt like it wasn't proccing often enough anymore.

My other gem in the setup is Elemental Weakness, but I really wish there was some other solid defensive 4-link I could use which didn't need active activation.

granite flask of ironskin will boost molten shell a bit, and vaal molten shell has a separate cooldown so you can chain them back to back, if manually cast.
Thanks Brittleknee, I'm having a blast with this! I'm still learning some basic things and quirks about PoE, so here's a question for you. Why did you pick storm brand instead of orb of storms? I feel like orb of storms may have a bigger AoE than storm brand for procing EE.
Do you suggest this build to aim at level 100?

"
Scythy escreveu:
Thanks Brittleknee, I'm having a blast with this! I'm still learning some basic things and quirks about PoE, so here's a question for you. Why did you pick storm brand instead of orb of storms? I feel like orb of storms may have a bigger AoE than storm brand for procing EE.

I kept OoS linked with Cull for some extra sockets I had last league. It is still a very nice spell for sort of creating an area of Lightning damage to "camp" on bosses that aren't particularly mobile.

However, Storm Brand is unprecedented in its ability to move through packs of mobs, as one dies it jumps to another and you have three of the little brands bouncing around at all times. They do more work than you may think, and their early damage really helps the leveling process.

"
Seemo_O escreveu:
Do you suggest this build to aim at level 100?

It can and has hit 100 in the past, as Huy hit 100 on his SRS character in Harbinger, but he also had a Headhunter, and those are pretty ubiquitous in the level 100 grind due to the amount of damage and safety that they add to any build.

However, I definitely think its possible without one, but you may have to invest in rolling 'safer' maps for the build, or incorporate more defense. 95/96 was never any problem but we all know those last three levels are a capital B.

Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Última edição por brittleknee em 19 de jun de 2019 02:51:04
Where the fuck do you get the dex for haste?

NVM
Última edição por johanjulmust em 18 de jun de 2019 22:09:16

is Tavukai really worth to give up on SRS duration and some extra life from a regular rare amulet?

I did the same build last league, somehow this league's version feels so weak. not sure is it because changes to melee splash. still trying to mine to 90.
Great build, ty so much, it's so much fun. But I have a question, you run lvl 20 vaal Haste, wich require 155 dex, but only pick 10 from Passives and have like 40 on items so, where do u get the rest Dex required?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional