[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

Is taste of haste able to replace a silver flask if you want to have more tanky?
"
nHHs.Memories escreveu:
Is taste of haste able to replace a silver flask if you want to have more tanky?

I think it's very viable now that you can anoint 'Ravenous Horde' onto amulet let's say. I think I will try it because the only problem for me is survivability, dmg is bonkers.
I just tried to do a T1 Blight Map, and got pwned pretty hard. I'm not fully geared yet, but was curious how what it was like. How has this build been holding up on Blight Maps?
"
Rizzorian escreveu:
I just tried to do a T1 Blight Map, and got pwned pretty hard. I'm not fully geared yet, but was curious how what it was like. How has this build been holding up on Blight Maps?

So far I've done up to T10 blighted maps (sometimes failed because mycelium spawned pretty much on the pump) :S
Anything you guys are doing to make this build able to complete reflect maps? Tried unleash but it still falls apart for blights.

Also what are you guys doing to be tankier? Currently lv91 4.7k / 1k es and I can't stop dying left and right..
"
austeemo escreveu:
Anything you guys are doing to make this build able to complete reflect maps? Tried unleash but it still falls apart for blights.

Also what are you guys doing to be tankier? Currently lv91 4.7k / 1k es and I can't stop dying left and right..

I just looked at your character and it's basically where I'm trying to get to in terms of gear - if you're dying that much it doesn't bode well for me :)

I've got the chest and trying to 6-link it. I recently thought I could get around mana costs with -mana to rings but didn't take into account the total mana used per SRS based on links so I still need to carry a mana potion, although I can cast a LOT before I need to flask.
"
austeemo escreveu:

I don't think it can be done easily. Maybe if you pick leech & regen nodes for minions and use Elemental Army to bring their max resists higher. You could use Spirit Offering to keep "healing" them too. Probably it's just easier to reroll a map though.

"
austeemo escreveu:

Try using Ghastly Eye jewels that add a chance to blind to your minions' hits.

Maybe swap Feeding Frenzy for Raise Spectre (Undying Evangelist [The Sceptre of God, Act 3], Diabolist [The Upper Prison, Act 1]). Support minions could use that +1 on the helmet.

I think you could skip regular Haste (but keep Vaal Haste) and swap Precision and Carrion Golem for Blasphemy + Enfeeble/Temporal Chains (don't use Diabolists then though). Or Decoy Totem and/or even Frost Wall, it's underestimated.

You can change Commander of Darkness to Bone Barrier if you pick Indomitable Army as well (and Sacrifice if you change your wand to one without resists). You can respec a few minion damage nodes and use Ruthless instead of Empower to roughly even it out.
Última edição por Xayazi em 19 de set de 2019 17:18:11
"
aeui escreveu:

"
austeemo escreveu:

Try using Ghastly Eye jewels that add a chance to blind to your minions' hits.

Maybe swap Feeding Frenzy for Raise Spectre (Undying Evangelist [The Sceptre of God, Act 3], Diabolist [The Upper Prison, Act 1]). Support minions could use that +1 on the helmet.

I think you could skip regular Haste (but keep Vaal Haste) and swap Precision and Carrion Golem for Blasphemy + Enfeeble/Temporal Chains (don't use Diabolists then though). Or Decoy Totem and/or even Frost Wall, it's underestimated.

You can change Commander of Darkness to Bone Barrier if you pick Indomitable Army as well (and Sacrifice if you change your wand to one without resists). You can respec a few minion damage nodes and use Ruthless instead of Empower to roughly even it out.

Thanks. These are very good suggestions. Somehow I didn't think of blind jewels, only saw that SRS can't apply taunt and wouldn't be too useful for zombies. I know I gotta swap some minions into helm just wasnt sure the exact setup I am going to finalize on. I thought about adding enfeeble or temp chains though was unsure what to swap out. Still gotta upgrade my accessories but again, lazy..

Just started using meat shield so that may also free up some slots. Was also looking into putting in flesh & stone \ dread banner but a little slot starved.
What is the best level for cwdt and stellskin to optimise(min-max) it? Surely level 1 cwdt and lvl 10 steelskin won't be the best.
"
austeemo escreveu:

Just reroll reflect maps
if you want to get tankier, respec necromantic aegis, get barbarism and another socket, use rumi's instead of basalt (or with if you don't mind dropping silver, but i think silver is better). Ahn's heritage is good shield to get tankier. 78% res, with barbarism 79% fire too. Without this you will always be squishy i think. You will probably get at least 1k hp and 50\10~ block from this. Damagewise i had no problem killing uber elder. Honestly the only thing i missed from aegis is that you no longer get frenzy charges. Got some cast speed on the jewels\tree because of that.
"
nHHs.Memories escreveu:
What is the best level for cwdt and stellskin to optimise(min-max) it? Surely level 1 cwdt and lvl 10 steelskin won't be the best.

i've been using both lvl 20, also added temporal chains 20\20. Not sure how effective is that, but probably it did help.
Última edição por Sunw1sh em 20 de set de 2019 10:36:16

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional