[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
hammypants escreveu:
Checking out the trees and cast speed for SRS seems really slow... how's it feel to keep 15+ SRS out on the move for some of the crazier boss fights?

You can pick up as much (or as little) as is comfortable to your own playstyle. There's a few good places to work some in beyond just passives, such as Jewelry. :) Also the passive tree is pretty flexible. Could always grab a few nodes if you want.

On Uber Elder, which is a fight that pretty much highlights all of SRS's weaknesses, I maintain probably 8-15, and only occasionally cap when I have the spare time (Shaper channeling his beam while Elder is opening add portals). Its a hard fight, for sure.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Hey there, wondering if anyone would be willing to check out my HC Delve Character "OmisSandyRevenge" and give me some pointers on where I should look to upgrade the gear. As in which upgrade would give the most payload.

I am currently fairly poor so I need to be strategic in my upgrades.

Currently the build seems a bit sluggish on getting SRS out the gate and can get pretty hard if I get clipped with any big hits.

Thanks in advance.
IGN: Shocknami
Yo, been playing Huy's version for quite awhile now, min-maxing as of now and trying to fetch myself a pair of Ele weak on hit Grip of the Councils.
Playing with The covenant cause I find it surperior to Belly
One thing I considered doing was removing Lycosidae and got an Incurison minion dmg wep with cast speed and the Scourge in my off-hand. It is abit less Shaper DPS but still amazing for a minion build. My Spirits has 86% chance to hit w/o Lyco and thought that was good enough to remove it.
Aswell running a Watcher's Eye with Temp Chain immunity while affected by Haste to make mapping smoother.
Been fiddeling around with more defense layers and got some blind on hit Abyss jewels, got two so far and that's more than enough.

My Standard gear:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Quality before quantity.
"
Polyintrinsic escreveu:
Hey there, wondering if anyone would be willing to check out my HC Delve Character "OmisSandyRevenge" and give me some pointers on where I should look to upgrade the gear. As in which upgrade would give the most payload.

Currently the build seems a bit sluggish on getting SRS out the gate and can get pretty hard if I get clipped with any big hits.

Thanks in advance.

If you're lucky, you can get some corrupted but decent enough and relatively cheap 6-linked body armour. That provides ~40% more DPS, so I would aim for it.

Using Carnage Chieftain spectres instead of zombies would provide you up to about 10%-15% more DPS overall and additional attack speed and cast speed. It's preferably linked with Blood Magic Support, so they can spam frenzy charges. But it may kill them too frequently, if you don't have enough nodes with increased maximum life and life regeneration for minions.

Recently I really liked Arc + Curse on Hit Support + Enfeeble. It's quick, you can stay out, apply the effect of EE, and get the enemies cursed before you get hit. I haven't played pure life characters in a long time, so I'm not sure if you need all your healing flasks in this case, but maybe one Granite/Basalt Flask instead would be a good trade too?
Última edição por Xayazi em 11 de set de 2018 18:34:29
"
Polyintrinsic escreveu:

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I don't have a ton of experience in HC on a witch. but, I can give you my thoughts, just take them with a mining truckload of salt. Deal? :)

I'd drop the crafted claw for Advancing Fortress. It looks like it's about 1C on HC Delve: Listings Here. Adding a Rumi's into the mix adds another ~15% Block and is a Granite Base. I used Granite on my Champion which was great for HC (though I was told Basalt's a bit better later on in Mapping/Bossing). Its about 10-14C: Listings Here. All in all, that adds back some of the block you lose from Necromantic Aegis. Might help with some of those chunky hits.

Speaking of armor, strategically move your gear from ES base to Armor bases, you'll get more physicial mitigation there.

Grips and the new Pit gloves can be fairly pricey at the moment. A nice solid dual or tri-rez pair of gloves with Minion Damage % Enchanted are a great placeholder.

I'd say drop the third life flask for a utility flask of some sort. Seething of Warding provides no long-terming curse-removal benefit.

----

I see now that you've moved to the staff after starting this reply for you. I'll still post this in case you move back to a 1H and would like to consider those options. My current build with the staff is super experimental and I'll be hemming up a separate guide once I work out the bugs.
Última edição por brittleknee em 12 de set de 2018 02:09:59
Good day,

first of all thank u for all the efford put together for your :).

How is this build / the Soulwrest Ezomyte Staff treating u this league?
Would you recommend it? Do you think it will be possible to clear delve to a decent level?

i liked SRS a few leagues back. So now iam wondering if i should try that build :). As i dont have to much time this league, i would like to play just a char that can basically do all for a while.

I guess leveling should be as as described and than switch to that weapon at 62?

I do not enjoy my TR Trickster to much, thats why iam looking up your build.

Thx in advance :) keep it up
"
AIXtreme2 escreveu:
Good day,

first of all thank u for all the efford put together for your :).

How is this build / the Soulwrest Ezomyte Staff treating u this league?
Would you recommend it? Do you think it will be possible to clear delve to a decent level?

i liked SRS a few leagues back. So now iam wondering if i should try that build :). As i dont have to much time this league, i would like to play just a char that can basically do all for a while.

I guess leveling should be as as described and than switch to that weapon at 62?

I do not enjoy my TR Trickster to much, thats why iam looking up your build.

Thx in advance :) keep it up

hello, sir!

you can check my character named "medoediwe"

staff works great, i can easily clear maps up to t14 i guess, with gems swap bosses is not a problem too

i have a lot of work to do, but build is playable on this state with 3.5k HP (saving for 6L belly), no jewels, no resists
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to clarify and say this guide is for the 1H and Shield variant of SRS.

This is not the guide for Soulwrest. The staff build will be a separate guide after I've gotten things where I am happy enough with it to publish a guide. I'm not quite there yet but hope to take some stabs at boss content soon. I do not move through content as fast as most, so please try to be patient with me.

I'm happy to answer questions in-stream, via PM or in-game about my thoughts and experiences with the staff thus far, but I do not want this to become too inundated with replies and questions all about Soulwrest.

I don't want there to be confusion. Thanks in advance!
@brittleknee Have you attempted any of the new heralds or summons with this build?
"
m0ffd0g escreveu:
@brittleknee Have you attempted any of the new heralds or summons with this build?

At this time, no. I do plan on re-visiting this build to further tweak things after I have wrapped up my current project with Soulwrest.

If you experiment with them and can provide any feedback, it would be most appreciated.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional