Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I don't know why those stats on shield: + elemental resists, + maximum hp don't affect on my character? I tried all my shields and still not work too (but they -3% my movement speed when equip). Please help me.
One other trouble is my hp is too low: 4,3k hp after changing many things with "+maximum hp" mod. What should i do?
Thank you for answering all my noob questions!
"
lequyet1112 escreveu:
I don't know why those stats on shield: + elemental resists, + maximum hp don't affect on my character? I tried all my shields and still not work too (but they -3% my movement speed when equip). Please help me.
One other trouble is my hp is too low: 4,3k hp after changing many things with "+maximum hp" mod. What should i do?
Thank you for answering all my noob questions!

Refund the passive point “necromancer aegis” on your tree if you rly need life and res , this node makes your shield stats go directly to your minions instead of you .
I did a few changes to defensive/acrobatics version again this week (my char is open):
- droped Aegis, testing variours rare shields now, not sure what i like most yet
- rewrote the tree connection to reflect this
- droped the whole Gravepact node, leech is on jewels, the next 3 nodes are exactly the same as BiS jewel minus the HP, and the first node was just too alone there... :)
- bottled faith is nice
- because i take o lot of life recovery things on tree/equip, i decided to use blood rage in CWDT, just to be sure Arakaali will work every time i need it, so far works nicely
- 9100+ HP now, time to push Delve :-)
Where are people getting 5 spectres from? I have boots and chest with additional as well as the node on the tree, which makes 4
"
broseidon07 escreveu:
Where are people getting 5 spectres from? I have boots and chest with additional as well as the node on the tree, which makes 4

I’ve always had 4 . If you see people with 5 , they’re using the midnight bargain wand
A good rare with 90+% minion damage , trigger a socketed spell etc is better imo

4 spectres are reliable for all content
@kayella, curious how your experimentations with trigger a socketed skill weapon has gone . I read from before a while back you were experimenting with immortal call etc to try and get permanent immortal call .
Any success ? Thanks .
Loving the build - really enjoyable, especially now I have a trigger wand.

In yellow maps at the moment, grinding my way towards red.

Character is SDDSummon. EHP is 5036/642, so not that high yet.

Any thoughts on where I should target next for upgrades?

Thanks for any tips.
"
siden1 escreveu:
Loving the build - really enjoyable, especially now I have a trigger wand.

In yellow maps at the moment, grinding my way towards red.

Character is SDDSummon. EHP is 5036/642, so not that high yet.

Any thoughts on where I should target next for upgrades?

Thanks for any tips.

From a quick view , elemental damage to attacks doesn’t do anything for this build as it doesn’t apply to your minions .
I’d use essence of fear on a couple of two stone rings , get minion speed with some decent res / life for survivability .
You can also try and find one on the trade market with %minion damage later

For spectre boots I usually use a combo of a bound fossil and pristine on two stone boots to get +1 spectre (from bound fossil) and more survivability with the life / resists . If your rly lucky you’ll hit movement speed or be able to craft it .

For helm you can get a bone helm the implicit gives minion damage right off the hop . Later you can use fossils , pristine and scorched to try and get high life and -9 to fire res of heavy enemies , or pristine / bound to hit high life and reduced mana reserved mod (from bound )

Try and get a Stygian vise with high life , res and socket a gem in there to boost minion damage and your life .

Just do one item at a time you’ll notice improvements in both survivability and damage . Hope this helps
I do not recommend trying this at home.

https://youtu.be/WyUDum1b-xU

5 Spectres
~10,5 mil DPS
4440 hp (instead of 7000+ hp)
deathless Shaper run

HP drops scare the shit out of you :D
Basically spamming healing pots is a nice way to go
Última edição por Tusk_Luv em 5 de abr de 2019 16:14:54
I did kick over to the regular build guide at 95 from my mom version a while back.

That said Im not hitting 96 anytime soon lol... lots of deaths since then. The higher end synth stuff is just too easy to get killed in without being a bit more tanky.

Now im not in high end gear. That im sure makes a difference. I still think mom is the way to go early on if your not in uber gear. You will avoid alot of deaths and level faster.

At this point im having fun. Not changing a thing unless I start getting some decent drops. RNG has been punishing me...

Did I mention the build is fun? Its a blast. Fast clear and great DPS.

FYI... chayula down deathless and mastermind with a few deaths.

NS
Última edição por Nightstone13 em 5 de abr de 2019 16:37:50

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional