Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

90lvl achived, now it's time to do some challenges.

I've cleared blighted T10 map, it was intense and my graphic card almost blow up so be careful when you do it :D

I think my build is completed. Need to change some jewels in tree and that's it.
Everything melts, for now got to T14 and bosses lasts for 2-3 seconds.
Best league starter that I've played :)

And today was my lucky day:
@kayella

I already have everything set up, i need to change my body chest, can u tell me if Vis Mortis is still ok or i will just lose currency buying a 6l ?
"
dejuvenate escreveu:
"
Karibean12 escreveu:
Whats the best main skill to level this build? SRS or ...?

I leveled with skeleton + infernal legion + minion dmg.

Clears everything easily up until maps.

Im still trying to decide which spectre to use. Atm using frost sentinels and they rape shit except in indoor maps.

Slave driver feels too slow with too small of aoe to me somehow.

Thank you but thats not me main skill, I mean I raise skeletons, but whats the ''damage'' so to speak .
"'cheap 6-link spectres' below"

Probably im blind but i cant find that...
So I crafted this wand (I know its not that good but the trigger mod is cheap anyway so):

And its just enabling lazy mode lol. I just run through map spamming Phase Run and Convocation and everything around me just blows up.

I have mixed feeling about it, kinda miss spamming Flesh Offering and Desecrate but have now time tho for casting deathmark on bosses like Izaro etc. And its helpfull on Blight mechanic when Im busy clicking towers and move around with minions.

Anyway this build is just insane league starter.
"
dejuvenate escreveu:
"
Karibean12 escreveu:
Whats the best main skill to level this build? SRS or ...?

I leveled with skeleton + infernal legion + minion dmg.

Clears everything easily up until maps.

Im still trying to decide which spectre to use. Atm using frost sentinels and they rape shit except in indoor maps.

Slave driver feels too slow with too small of aoe to me somehow.

+1 Amazing for leveling
Última edição por Osteego em 8 de set de 2019 19:12:11
A few tips for you Economy Necros... The poor folks.

If you cannot afford a convoker wand just grab A singularity... Cheap and defensive.

For blight encounters try a skelly totem. Slows encounters down.

NS

Sooo. How to replace wraithlord?

The +2 from it help with spectre lecell tremendously but it is still just a 4 link.

Can convokating wands give more than +1 to minion gems? Or do we have to use empower eventually?
Updates soon?
Like are we actually using animate guard? Somewhere its in, somewhere its out etc.
Also what gem setup for fire goats(or whatever u call em) for mapping? A lot of ppl from top ladder use avatar of fire. Do they combo it with this fire goats? etc
Última edição por CVgMaDBgOD em 8 de set de 2019 19:50:41
Are we still using deathmark support ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional