Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Exelon666 escreveu:
"
Damuson18 escreveu:
So I just noticed that some of my spectres were being raised as other minions I wasn't targeting. Yes, I take off spell echo when raising them. And yes, I hold "A" to target specific corpses. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it a bug or am I missing something else?

If you are playing W&S with mainhand "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill", then try raising your spectres without your mainhand equipped ;)

So this worked. It's weird. I used a wand with the trigger mod all last league and most of this league without this being an issue. I'm thinking that the desecrate was replacing the body I was targeting before the raise spectre skill was being used? Anyway, thanks for the help with that.
"
kayella escreveu:
"
Danzanus escreveu:
Found legion, and one of the bosses 2 shot me while i was under bone offering, bone armour and under flasks.

If get 97lvl someday its probably just luck. But damage are great with Flesh/Victarios and Aul's + Zealotry, cleaning map like insane.

If it makes you feel any better, Legion bosses and rares had no problem one-shotting players during their league and now we hawe awakening bonus too :)

I don't know if I uploaded it, but I have had Karui guy with big axe shred my spectres and I was using EVF with 200k hp.

If you are happy to go full DPS, you might want to try lightning RVA from Azoatl temple. I've actually switched to them for now. I'll stream it tomorrow as a demo too.

You could also go Necromantic Aegis to get full time frenzy charges (shield applies to spectres so they will generate the charges themselves).

not sure why Lightning RVA. Tired to find them in PoB and fount RVA with "Lightning Ball" skill. But DPS comparing to Slave Drivers are 4 times lower.

I die because i lack some knowledge about monsters and mods, thats for sure. Probably because facetank too. But i have no idea when i cant face tank. Its usually like - i run, mobs are easy, all great, sky blue. I feel that map not dangerous. And then BAM. One shot. I dont even realise that it was some different type of monster. With legion Ok, i know its dangerous and could avoid them. Which i did, i try to be far away so only my minions attacking. But in this amount of skills on screen not always can tell even where i am, im not saying about mobs... so... To get lvl 97+ i should like - fear everything, run t16 maps not magic or rare, just normal. And pray to all gods. :)
I tried to play full def mode(me in full def), fear everything. But even then i die sometimes, faster than i can accumulate XP to level up.
It feels more - no matter what i do, if they can kill me 1-2 shots, they will, no matter how far i am. No matter if its full block full def, or full offence. I just dont feel any difference to be honest.
But when i die in full def, i feel pain in my soul ) HOW... WHY... but if i die in full offence, mmm, ok, but i kill them superfast, so doesnt matter.
I am at 4.9mil DPS per spectre, with 5.8HP and 2.3ES and still feel no difference mostly when i was in full block with shield:

Just dont feel that recovery when i feel trouble in the air, it doesnt save me at all. YES its most probably ME who does something wrong, i know, just tired of trying to reach 97 :) full DPS and let be what should be :)
Ok, maybe i did not everything to survive. I forgot that i dont use taunt jewels at all. But i had decoy totem. And maybe use meatshield for zombies and Animate guardian could be nice idea in terms of survivabilty. Since "Fortify" buff from Animate have small area. Maybe this 2 things + discreetness could work. Maybe will try if get at least 50% exp with full offence. :)

And just in case, build are AWESOME! Im not crying about build it self. 96 lvl for me is my maximum for all leagues i had before. + Always can go breachstone rota and get to 100lvl if have enough exalts. :) so... i cant complain :)
You can get good exp in delve, too. Find a cheap/short way beyond node with level 83 mobs. Run it and disconnect when the boss spawns, then run it again. It is really boring, but supersafe and fast.
Última edição por Lestain em 21 de jan de 2020 13:46:41
"
kayella escreveu:
"
acidzns escreveu:
It seems strange, like I'm taking increased damage now, even my zombies/specs are taking a lot of damage now. This seems very odd.

My Chaos resistance is at -8% is that what could be causing it?

Instant dying in basic t14-t15 maps

Are you running Awakening 8?

I think the 24% increased effect applies to everything including desecrated ground. It also seems to spawn more of the ground effects. It feels like the entire ground is covered. So with -8% chaos res, you could be taking a lot of damage just from running around.

If you look at my necro, I have crafted hybrid chaos res on almost everything.

If your support minions are dying, try linking Elemental Army. Take out AG maybe.

I am running Awakening 4 currently, going to see if I can get some chaos res. Original W&S build was handling the content fine. The minions were killing slower with old build but I seemed to be able to react instead of getting insta killed.
"
Danzanus escreveu:
But when i die in full def, i feel pain in my soul ) HOW... WHY... but if i die in full offence, mmm, ok, but i kill them superfast, so doesnt matter.

You can always do what HC players do, reroll your maps carefully and dont run maps 2+ dmg modifiers or just magic maps.
"
Danzanus escreveu:

not sure why Lightning RVA. Tired to find them in PoB and fount RVA with "Lightning Ball" skill. But DPS comparing to Slave Drivers are 4 times lower.

I die because i lack some knowledge about monsters and mods, thats for sure. Probably because facetank too. But i have no idea when i cant face tank. Its usually like - i run, mobs are easy, all great, sky blue. I feel that map not dangerous. And then BAM. One shot. I dont even realise that it was some different type of monster. With legion Ok, i know its dangerous and could avoid them. Which i did, i try to be far away so only my minions attacking. But in this amount of skills on screen not always can tell even where i am, im not saying about mobs... so... To get lvl 97+ i should like - fear everything, run t16 maps not magic or rare, just normal. And pray to all gods. :)
I tried to play full def mode(me in full def), fear everything. But even then i die sometimes, faster than i can accumulate XP to level up.
It feels more - no matter what i do, if they can kill me 1-2 shots, they will, no matter how far i am. No matter if its full block full def, or full offence. I just dont feel any difference to be honest.
I am at 4.9mil DPS per spectre, with 5.8HP and 2.3ES and still feel no difference mostly when i was in full block with shield:

Just dont feel that recovery when i feel trouble in the air, it doesnt save me at all. YES its most probably ME who does something wrong, i know, just tired of trying to reach 97 :) full DPS and let be what should be :)

So far i didnt die once since i switched, 40% on the way to 98 now - even if i'm running T19 maps now, doing metamorphs/Sirius/etc. But that doesnt mean i'm not picky - i only choose maps with "friendly" T19 metamorph, like the one on Underground River, which is just tanky, not the teleporting instakillers like the one on Plateau. I dont do maps where bosses have phases. I'm always rerolling map mods that i dont like - -resist, ele weaknes, triple damage, shit that can kill you easy. I'll probably start rerolling maps with block penalty too. In delve i returned back at 180-190 for very safe exp. For legions my tactic is never ever stop, keep runnig like crazy back and forth until i see spectres stoped attacking, usually they never have chance to hit you - this worked with PoH too.
Última edição por evilmindcz em 21 de jan de 2020 19:17:59
Would awakened spell cascade have any meaningful effect on the new build? Does it spawn more piles of corpses on the sides?
Should i invest in a lvl 21 spectre gem to get my spectres to 81 or would a +1 to all spells gem wand be a better option?

Either way i would end up with 5 spectres

Cheers!
Hello. I'm 74 level Necro and I plan to start make maps. Not sure which build I should pick. W&S build from first page or changed build from page 826? Can anybody help me?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional