You humans listen to this junk.

"
SeCKSEgai escreveu:
Spoiler
"
NemoJr escreveu:
"
SeCKSEgai escreveu:
I played Full Throttle, but I never did Curse of Monkey Island. I feel like I missed out.

Yes, you have. But you're not alone. AFAIK even Tim Schafer hasn't played it.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Had to look him up, but yeah you would have thought an assistant designer would have had to at least play portions. Granted, Full Throttle felt like Myst for kids a lot of the time. Never did play Myst long enough to see what the fuss was about there.

Haha, now you made ME look him up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Schafer#Works

I honestly didn't know he worked on Curse. I remember him making a remark about not playing later Monkey games, but maybe he was talking about the 4th game.

"
erdelyii escreveu:
Heiland Laddie

Sea Shanties <3

Love 'em, thank you~

"
erdelyii escreveu:

I missed this link the first time around. Trippy a.f. xD

Strikes me as less "farming" music, and more "smoking the fruits of your labor after literally farming" music. If you know what I mean. Kek.

PS: Just saw the YouTube comments. Even more kek.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
NemoJr escreveu:

"
erdelyii escreveu:
Heiland Laddie

Sea Shanties <3

Love 'em, thank you~

XD

"
NemoJr escreveu:
"
erdelyii escreveu:

I missed this link the first time around. Trippy a.f. xD

Strikes me as less "farming" music, and more "smoking the fruits of your labor after literally farming" music. If you know what I mean. Kek.

PS: Just saw the YouTube comments. Even more kek.

Mmhm.

Última edição por erdelyii em 4 de jun de 2019 04:30:21
Humans also watch anime. It is very weird.
"
Johny_Snow escreveu:
Humans also watch anime. It is very weird.
Some anime is more hentai than others. Although some of the really weord ones end up being awesome.

Kill la Kill... an anime about humanity's struggle against clothes. Sounds crazy, but it really works.

Then again, you get Black Lagoon, not necessarily weird, but far enough off the beaten path to be enjoyable. (Warning: series has more f-bombs than a Tarantino flick)
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Última edição por erdelyii em 4 de jun de 2019 05:34:37
- Skeletons
- Singing
- Funny intro
- Prior discussion
- Association

https://youtu.be/kHgRlsOvN3M?t=70

"
NemoJr escreveu:
- Skeletons
- Singing
- Funny intro
- Prior discussion
- Association

https://youtu.be/kHgRlsOvN3M?t=70

Now you've done it. Song association?! Yes please.

Última edição por erdelyii em 4 de jun de 2019 04:30:46
"
erdelyii escreveu:

Nice "children's cartoon" you have there. The kids back then must've been BAD. ASS.

Then again, I had played Sanitarium for the first time when I was... what, 11? So who am I to judge.

"
NemoJr escreveu:

Nice "children's cartoon" you have there. The kids back then must've been BAD. ASS.

Then again, I had played Sanitarium for the first time when I was... what, 11? So who am I to judge.

hehe

Última edição por erdelyii em 4 de jun de 2019 04:31:00
Human devolution is real.

You were warned, yet you ignored the warnings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRREj1CLpQ
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional