{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Hercanic escreveu:
I've reserved this entire page on 234 because I ran out of room on page 123. I'll be using this page soon.

Yeet
Hope it's finally the new awaited PoB with triad grip <3
I can't make up my mind between using ball lightning with cyclone or raging spirits.

I kinda like the raging spirits more since the spirits automatically seek out targets while the ball lightning just travels forward.

However with raging spirits i'm having harder time getting the frenzy charges.

I was a little interested in necromantic aegis passive, but getting it would hog 4 passive points plus it'd take all stats from my shield to my adds.

Which one do you find better? Ball lightning or raging spirits?
"
maguel escreveu:
I can't make up my mind between using ball lightning with cyclone or raging spirits.

I kinda like the raging spirits more since the spirits automatically seek out targets while the ball lightning just travels forward.

However with raging spirits i'm having harder time getting the frenzy charges.

I was a little interested in necromantic aegis passive, but getting it would hog 4 passive points plus it'd take all stats from my shield to my adds.

I prefer ball lightning
i don't even use cwc-cyclone-ball lightning often cuz i don't like to 2-3-4 all the time to manage speed.

I personally just have lightning dmg on wep cyclone thro em all, and use cyclone proc for more survivability with spirit offering , along CWDT as well ,i nearly never die
"
maguel escreveu:

I have actually not used ball lightning at all. Early on I was using SRS and it was nice (would be better now that I have fortify boots, with an additional link). Having SRS really fits the theme of this build very well, with 20 more minions on the field :)

A while ago I have switched like many others to much increased survivability with Desecrate + Spirit Offering on the cyclone CWC. When I did I noticed a drop in damage and clear speed, though not that much.

In both cases charges are not much of an issue when it matters, you just have to run through between packs and cyclone them and on to the next, and on tough opponents the 3 charges will come fast enough; you then just need lightning damage somewhere to proc EE (then again mostly needed on bosses).
I've switched for the past few days from Frost Sentinel (GMP/Faster Proj/Phantasm/Controlled Destruction/Minion Damage) to Kitava's Herald (replacing Faster Proj and CD with Spell Echo and Feeding Frenzy), and I love it. It may be only a feeling, but I definitily feels like I have more clear speed that way (to be noted that, as I'm using Descrate + Spirit Offering on cyclone CWC, they are perma buffed with level 20 Spirit Offering and it's extra chaos).

I was however much suprised by the effect of Feeding Frenzy, considering GGG had said it would not affect spectres aggro due to it being already larger: I can cleary see the difference with and without it on the range at which the herald's attack with (like almost 2 screens away with it instead of 1 screen away without it). In delve they would target so far away in front of me (while being behind) that I'd have to pickup loots on the way because it was not picked up by the cart oO

I imagine the difference in clear speed and overall efficiency would be even more visible for builds using full conversion with Triad's Grip (which would not affect Frost Sentinels).
Última edição por Gorkk em 28 de set de 2019 16:32:29
Never thought about using feeding frenzy with kitava's heralds while testing, might be that's why they felt so underwhelming compared to frost sentinels. I'll give it a go right now, thanks for the heads up.
"
axedice escreveu:
Never thought about using feeding frenzy with kitava's heralds while testing, might be that's why they felt so underwhelming compared to frost sentinels. I'll give it a go right now, thanks for the heads up.

I've dropped them for Frost Sentinels, even thou they was supported by feeding frenzy.
"Melee" spectres needs different build.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional