{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

as @Hercanic said, Slave Drivers has great base cast speed.
With Spell Echo, they have even faster Cast Speed.
They also has great BASE DAMAGE - tripple of Frost Sentinels.

I still use Hybrid HP\ES build with ALL minions i can have - 4 Spectres and 9 Zombies.
Now i've changed my amulet to Jinxed Juju with Enduring Bond.
Same as Aligned Spirits, but BETTER, if you use Convocation.
I've lost some life and elemental resistances on my previous amulet, that's why i've got 3rd jewel socket for 5% increased life, res and some minions damage.
Good move i think.

Sorry, i can't stop to praise Slave Drivers, thou i played Frost Sentinels almost all the League.
Slave Drivers has ~half of Frost Sentinels life pool - 50k vs 90k.
No Uber Elder yet, but i've managed to kill Elder without any troubles.

The only real downside of Slave Drivers is they can't do "monsters reflect elemental damage" maps.
They just die in no time on those maps cuz of their OP DPS.
They have better movement speed than other spectres i've tried.
I've done t14 Blight map with only 4 Slave Drivers and 9 Zombies and no skellies, thou i've used Convocation sometimes when mobs overwhelmed one of the "roots".
Slave Drivers with Feeding Frenzy just run from one root to another in no time.
They are just great.
GGG, BUFF OTHER SPECTRES ASAP!

Última edição por Singrave em 26 de out de 2019 18:54:53
Took me about 5k alterations but I managed to get the claw. I got 2 other claws that might be worth selling along the way. I did sell one claw i made (maim and added fire, regaled +30 fire res) for 1ex.

My method for crafting the claws was alt till you see maim, +1 lvl, or any other gem support affix. augment it and see if you get another one. If not push on.
If you got two gem supports throw a regal on it for the chance to hit +1 gems.
If you get +1 gem and maim stop there and imprint it via beast master. regal it and in the likely scenario that you dont get a good mod annul it. If it takes away the wrong mod (66% chance) then use your imprint to restore your +1 gem, maim magic item and try again (starting by getting a new imprint).

Once you have that just put multicraft on it, add +2 supported gems, minion damage (or minion dmg/life) and minion attack/cast speed. Divine if you have bad rolls on the minion damage.

I've had success with my animate guardian today! He survived in Uber Elder (kinda close to death, though). Right now he has about 75k life and about 7.5k ES. The reason why he was able to survive through pretty much everything (bar Uber Elder in some cases with prolonged fights) is because of this baby:

I would love to get 21/20 Animate Guardian but too expensive. Would make him lv 26 and give him about 13k more Ehp, though :(. However the gear I gave my AG is:

- Kaom's Heart (chest): Has massive flat life (this chest dropped for me). A much cheaper alternative I believe is Belly of the Beast as no 6L is required.

- Dying Breath Iron Staff (melee weapon): Very cheap and gives dmg boost for all minions and me, boosting aura effect of Hatred, and power up and give more AoE for Ele weak curse of my Defiler spectre.

- Bringer of Rain (helmet): A lot of flat life (> 200), and AG does not have the limitation like player, where Bringer of Rain would mean no chest can be equipped. Very cheap and give Endurance charge when blocked, and some block chance.

- Victario's Flight (boots): Pretty much AG builds have this, it's so good to boost my move speed even more, though I guess any rare boots that have some decent life, resists, and maybe some shaper/elder mods could be useful as well

- Southbound (gloves): A ton of life (at least 15% increased max life), very cheap.

Overall my AG has about 25% chance to block attacks and at times have endurance charges active, though the uptime is not that great since other minions already do all the work. I use him mostly for support purposes, move speed and even more dmg for other minions. After crafting this Shaper ring today, he becomes such a great addition to the team :). Every other minion stays the same (zombies, skeletons, agony crawler, holy relic, chaos golem, phantasms and spectres).
A filthy casual
Última edição por Hologram_o em 28 de out de 2019 02:30:29
So even without Cyclone-CWC-Ball Lightning, I think Necromantic Aegis is just a huge boost. My minions are almost always at 3/3 of both charges, and I don't actually have to hit much. Going to look at your Triad Grip variant too.
"
Hologram_o escreveu:
I've had success with my animate guardian today! He survived in Uber Elder (kinda close to death, though). Right now he has about 75k life and about 7.5k ES. The reason why he was able to survive through pretty much everything (bar Uber Elder in some cases with prolonged fights) is because of this baby:

I would love to get 21/20 Animate Guardian but too expensive. Would make him lv 26 and give him about 13k more Ehp, though :(. However the gear I gave my AG is:

- Kaom's Heart (chest): Has massive flat life (this chest dropped for me). A much cheaper alternative I believe is Belly of the Beast as no 6L is required.

- Dying Breath Iron Staff (melee weapon): Very cheap and gives dmg boost for all minions and me, boosting aura effect of Hatred, and power up and give more AoE for Ele weak curse of my Defiler spectre.

- Bringer of Rain (helmet): A lot of flat life (> 200), and AG does not have the limitation like player, where Bringer of Rain would mean no chest can be equipped. Very cheap and give Endurance charge when blocked, and some block chance.

- Victario's Flight (boots): Pretty much AG builds have this, it's so good to boost my move speed even more, though I guess any rare boots that have some decent life, resists, and maybe some shaper/elder mods could be useful as well

- Southbound (gloves): A ton of life (at least 15% increased max life), very cheap.

Overall my AG has about 25% chance to block attacks and at times have endurance charges active, though the uptime is not that great since other minions already do all the work. I use him mostly for support purposes, move speed and even more dmg for other minions. After crafting this Shaper ring today, he becomes such a great addition to the team :). Every other minion stays the same (zombies, skeletons, agony crawler, holy relic, chaos golem, phantasms and spectres).

I recommend Mask of the Stitched Demon for AG, it's quite expensive now though
Hi, appreciate some advice pls.

Currently conflicted about what annointment to use on my amulet.

Tossing up between Constitution (14%increased max life, +20 life) or Cleansed thoughts (double chaos resistance) which will take my chaos resistance to 84%. Didn't think increasing ES with annointment would be as efficient as I think some of the life will convert to ES anyways. HAppy to consider other suggestions.

Currently grinding tier 16 maps and find that in the phoenix map occasionally i get one shotted so figure more life or increased chaos resistance would be helpful.

Plan on farming shaper realm after I am done with farming tier 16 so happy to take any advice on any potential changes with my char if anyone cares to offer any.

So excited with this build - first time after years of playing that i will be doing shaper....top build hercanic....ty
@Hercanic
This is the gear I have atm for my AG.

What is there that can actually kill the Animate Guardian?I assume with 90k life it can tank shaper beam/slam. With how much I spent on most of the other gear I thought I should spend more on the chest as well. I was thinking about crafting an elder chest with % life but also using aberrant fossils to hit +(30–40)% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time

"
Swaggmann escreveu:

Tossing up between Constitution (14%increased max life, +20 life) or Cleansed thoughts (double chaos resistance) which will take my chaos resistance to 84%. Didn't think increasing ES with annointment would be as efficient as I think some of the life will convert to ES anyways. HAppy to consider other suggestions.

You should take constitution with skill points because the whole cluster is really good for us.

Soul of Steel is the best defensive node but Cleansed Thoughts is fine too. At the moment I'm using Freedom Of Movement for extra speed and some attack dodge (quartz flask + phase run keep it up almost all the time) There's a node for minimum endurance charge which isn't bad and also one that gives you fortify during life flask so you can use a never ending life flask to get perma fortify without having it on your boots/gem link or animate guardian. Also Golem Commander if you have an extra gem socket for Chaos or Stone Golem.
I'm thinking about getting Whispers of Doom and using curse on hit gloves & ring
Última edição por Dashbb em 29 de out de 2019 05:11:16
"
You should take constitution with skill points because the whole cluster is really good for us.

Lol didnt even look there.

Thanks for your reply
Última edição por Swaggmann em 29 de out de 2019 08:03:34
For those who have not tried this I suggest using Fire Risen Vaal Advocate spectre to proliferate ignite other than Solar Guard. This guy is immortal (mine has 255k life and 25k ES), and his AoE moves are great for single target and especially delve encounters. His moves might look slow because it's a clusterfuck on screen, but I did test with Solar Guard before and now I see why this Vaal Advocate spectre can really outperform SG.
A filthy casual
@ Detoxed:
Full Post
"
Detoxed escreveu:
Took me about 5k alterations but I managed to get the claw. I got 2 other claws that might be worth selling along the way. I did sell one claw i made (maim and added fire, regaled +30 fire res) for 1ex.

My method for crafting the claws was alt till you see maim, +1 lvl, or any other gem support affix. augment it and see if you get another one. If not push on.
If you get +1 gem and maim stop there and imprint it via beast master. regal it and in the likely scenario that you dont get a good mod annul it. If it takes away the wrong mod (66% chance) then use your imprint to restore your +1 gem, maim magic item and try again (starting by getting a new imprint).

Once you have that just put multicraft on it, add +2 supported gems, minion damage (or minion dmg/life) and minion attack/cast speed. Divine if you have bad rolls on the minion damage.

"
Took me about 5k alterations but I managed to get the claw.

Wow, that's awesome! If you spent just a second per roll to confirm the results, it'd take 83 minutes to spend 5k alterations. That's quite the endurance and patience, not to mention the discipline required to not accidentally roll over a success! Great job!

"

Thank you for sharing your method and experience!

@ Hologram_o:
Full Posts & Proceeding Conversation
"
Hologram_o escreveu:

"
ngtrungkhanh escreveu:
I recommend Mask of the Stitched Demon for AG, it's quite expensive now though

"
Hologram_o escreveu:
For those who have not tried this I suggest using Fire Risen Vaal Advocate spectre to proliferate ignite other than Solar Guard. This guy is immortal (mine has 255k life and 25k ES), and his AoE moves are great for single target and especially delve encounters. His moves might look slow because it's a clusterfuck on screen, but I did test with Solar Guard before and now I see why this Vaal Advocate spectre can really outperform SG.
"
animate guardian

You can make your AG practically immortal with Mask of the Stitched Demon. We can achieve over 70% life regen from it. I talk about it here @ Dashbb.

"
Fire Risen Vaal Advocate

Advocates have a slower base cast time (1.2 sec delay). When they cast Firestorm, nothing happens for even longer. When I last tested the Fire version, I found this gap did not feel good for clear speed.

@ Kirian42:
Full Post
"
Kirian42 escreveu:
So even without Cyclone-CWC-Ball Lightning, I think Necromantic Aegis is just a huge boost. My minions are almost always at 3/3 of both charges, and I don't actually have to hit much. Going to look at your Triad Grip variant too.
"
even without Cyclone-CWC-Ball Lightning, I think Necromantic Aegis is just a huge boost.

Did you mean with?

The reason we avoid NA when we use Ball Lightning is because we're able to reliably trigger the most important mod, on-Hit Frenzy Charges (=~37% more damage), without spending 4 passive points and losing all the valuable stats from the shield: 288 eHP, 65% total resistances, 24% block, and 20% aura AOE.

The on-Kill Power Charges, which we cannot reliably trigger without NA, are only worth 10.5% more damage. For these to be more valuable, we would need a Kingmaker AG, whose +50 crit multi to nearby allies brings the Power Charges up to 28% more damage.

@ Swaggmann:
Full Post & Proceeding Conversation
"
Swaggmann escreveu:

Currently grinding tier 16 maps and find that in the phoenix map occasionally i get one shotted so figure more life or increased chaos resistance would be helpful.

Plan on farming shaper realm after I am done with farming tier 16 so happy to take any advice on any potential changes with my char if anyone cares to offer any.

So excited with this build - first time after years of playing that i will be doing shaper....top build hercanic....ty
"
Dashbb escreveu:
"
Swaggmann escreveu:
Lol didnt even look there.

Thanks for your reply
"
or Cleansed thoughts (double chaos resistance) which will take my chaos resistance to 84%.

It's a good one if you're in the positives. If you're in the negatives, it may actually double it the other way.

Capping Chaos will pretty much make you feel like a god against Chayula, Tora, It That Fled, ED Rogue Exile, Delve Zombie clouds, map bosses like Stonebeak from Canyon, etc.

"
Didn't think increasing ES with annointment would be as efficient

Between the two, Life is generally better than ES for us. We have twice+ as much Life as ES, and Life is more reliable (chaos, life regen investment), so a 10% Life node > 20% ES node. Both scale Spirit Offering, though, so 20% ES will give a bit more here.

"
in the phoenix map occasionally i get one shotted

Stay back from Phoenix, all his abilities are centered on him and he drops your max fire resistance. Pre-place skeletons in the center, since Phoenix's first action is to whirl forward.

Stay close to Minotaur so he won't use his Burrow. If he does, side-step since it goes in a straight line.

Side-step Hydra's bow skills and avoid the heavy-hitting Frostbolts.

Chimera should be easy with Spirit Offering. Just stay in the center and let your Skeletons guard the three gates.

For Shaper, just keep on the move. Getting caught in his beam and panicking will make for a swift death.

@ Dashbb:
Full Post
"
Dashbb escreveu:
@Hercanic
This is the gear I have atm for my AG.

What is there that can actually kill the Animate Guardian?I assume with 90k life it can tank shaper beam/slam. With how much I spent on most of the other gear I thought I should spend more on the chest as well. I was thinking about crafting an elder chest with % life but also using aberrant fossils to hit +(30–40)% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time

"
Swaggmann escreveu:

Soul of Steel is the best defensive node but Cleansed Thoughts is fine too. At the moment I'm using Freedom Of Movement for extra speed and some attack dodge (quartz flask + phase run keep it up almost all the time) There's a node for minimum endurance charge which isn't bad and also one that gives you fortify during life flask so you can use a never ending life flask to get perma fortify without having it on your boots/gem link or animate guardian. Also Golem Commander if you have an extra gem socket for Chaos or Stone Golem.
I'm thinking about getting Whispers of Doom and using curse on hit gloves & ring
"
What is there that can actually kill the Animate Guardian? ... 90k life

Deep Delving, HoGM, stars aligning on monster mods.

"
I was thinking about crafting an elder chest with % life

It's nice to have but nothing to sweat over, since it's only additive with other increases to minion life.

"
+(30–40)% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time

Aside from poison, other DoTs and ground effects don't stack. So the MotSD regen should easily counter any degen.

90k life * 0.4 Life as ES = 36k / 500 = 72% life regen * 90k = 64,800 life per second.

Última edição por Hercanic em 8 de dez de 2019 17:06:33

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional