{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

So I just got a Shaped chest, thinking of doing some fossil crafting on it and then try and get that 6L finally. It doesn't seem like there are any good Shaper mods for it though :(

Última edição por Alerean em 19 de dez de 2018 08:27:45
Based on your gear feedback I reworked my line up for level 39. Is this looking better?

So I'm doing alot more melee now (which makes me a bit more nervous to be toe to toe) and it is activating the Agony Crawler. I got rid of Contagion and just have ball lightening as an attack spell but I'm mostly using the melee to get the HoA running.

Quick question about Spectres, I just got the spell and what should I be looking for to raise at end of Act 3 / Start of Act 4. I read from your previous description to get spell casters but not sure which ones are better at my level.

Última edição por Slicester em 19 de dez de 2018 12:17:41
I just bought the Vaal skeletons spell and replaced the regular summon skeleton spell and I see that it takes time to build up "souls" by killing and then you can summon a whole army of skeletons at once.

In the past I was using the skeletons alot on boss fights and Syndicate encounters where they may run longer then 20 seconds and they kill off my zombies. I would move, spam a skeleton, move, skeley, etc. And just keep spamming skeletons until the boss died.

Is it possible to have two skeleton summon spells at once? the Vaal one for army and the normal one for encounters like this?
Última edição por Slicester em 19 de dez de 2018 12:16:40
Thanks for the reply. I was paying attention to everything you said. I had no idea about the trick to keep the spectres while changing body armor in town tho. Thanks a lot for that tip.

I guess I'm used to zoom zoom builds instead of minions, completly diferent pacing. Should be a good idea to get the shield charge setup too ahah.

I have no idea on how to paste an item here, but check out my newly craft boots! Cost me 16c to craft that beauty! Gonna try to get double veiled mods with Aisling :D
Última edição por AliveFD em 19 de dez de 2018 12:25:56
"
Slicester escreveu:
I just bought the Vaal skeletons spell and replaced the regular summon skeleton spell and I see that it takes time to build up "souls" by killing and then you can summon a whole army of skeletons at once.

In the past I was using the skeletons alot on boss fights and Syndicate encounters where they may run longer then 20 seconds and they kill off my zombies. I would move, spam a skeleton, move, skeley, etc. And just keep spamming skeletons until the boss died.

Is it possible to have two skeleton summon spells at once? the Vaal one for army and the normal one for encounters like this?

When you equip Vaal Summon Skeletons (or any Vaal skill) you also receive the non-vaal version of the skill. So you just need to assign a button for Summon Skeleton and another button for Vaal Summon Skeleton.
Greetings Master Necromancer!
I think I'm going to start working on my gems quality now. My gear is lookin pretty dope. Check out this helm -

Anyways I was wondering what gems you suggest getting to 20 quality first? Spectre, Skele, Phants, Zombies? Then their supports?
"
Thauma escreveu:
When you equip Vaal Summon Skeletons (or any Vaal skill) you also receive the non-vaal version of the skill. So you just need to assign a button for Summon Skeleton and another button for Vaal Summon Skeleton.

Oh my god - this is the third league I play with Vaal Skeletons and didn‘t recognize that. Thanks alot.
Última edição por KardinalChang em 19 de dez de 2018 16:37:54
"
Anyways I was wondering what gems you suggest getting to 20 quality first? Spectre, Skele, Phants, Zombies? Then their supports?

I had the same question today and decided to do the 20/0 to 1/20 thing with all of my support gems. Playing some T9/T10 maps I felt not much of a difference and the gems returned fast to Lvl 12 - 18.

Regarding the minions I tend to Zombies/Skeletons because of more life.

I too would like to hear the Master‘s Opinion.
"
Viktorious1 escreveu:

Looking at this build I'd say prioritise Herald of Agony, then Skeletons and their supports. These are your boss killers so the extra damage will have the biggest impact here.

I never bother with the 20q gem recipe. You can simply buy a level 1 gem with quality on it cheaply from another player, buy a levelled gem with quality (~lv15 with 15% quality is often only a few chaos), or buy Gemcutter's Prisms (currently 1c each in betrayal) to top off your gems :)
"
Hercanic escreveu:

I'm not sure, since I didn't expect GGG to make the socketing recipes so hard to get, and right now it's apparently bugged and doesn't drop. Ugh. 1xBlue or 3xBlue may work, but I'm not in a position to test this out myself right now.

As for a Red gem replacement, there's not a lot of options for Spells, sadly. You'll have to lose Minion Damage. If only it was a green socket, you could've used Vile Toxins, Hypothermia, Pierce, Cold Penetration, Ice Bite, or even Added Cold.

1. Added Fire will help Phantasms, but not Spectres. The proliferated Ignites might give your minions Power Charges more often, though.

2. Less Duration would boost Phantasm damage, but I don't know if Spectres might get the damage boost on the sly because of being linked to Phantasms.

3. Cold to Fire would hurt your freeze consistency.

4. Stun might be a nice layer of added crowd control.

5. Fire Penetration would only help the Solar Guard.

6. Empower only affects active gems, so it won't benefit Phantasms, and Spectres don't get much out of their gem level.

I managed to make my belly 3 blue and 3 green. Can you recommend which green is best to replace minion damage?

Which one is best? Vile Toxins, Hypothermia, Pierce, Cold Penetration, Ice Bite, or Added Cold.

And is it too much of a drop off from minion damage? should i keep trying for 4 blues and 2 greens? Or just settle for 3 blues and 3 greens.

Sorry just stuck on this point and not sure how to move forward without consulting the great summoner master himself. Oh lord Hercanic, i will sacrifice many virgins in your name just to receive your blessing and response. Thank you.
Última edição por ArmedCiv em 19 de dez de 2018 21:07:06

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional