{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I found a 6 linked body armor and after alot of chromatic orbs I ended on 4blue 1 green and 1 red. Is is okay for this build to throw out faster projectiles or greater multiple projectiles for something that is supported by a red socket?
@ TheOMan500:
"
TheOMan500 escreveu:
I found a 6 linked body armor and after alot of chromatic orbs I ended on 4blue 1 green and 1 red. Is is okay for this build to throw out faster projectiles or greater multiple projectiles for something that is supported by a red socket?

That's unfortunate. It'd have been better to be down a blue socket than a green one. What base type of body armor is it? Don't forget you can use the crafting bench to guarantee a certain number of specific colors, like two greens.

GMP is more important than FP. You can use Added Fire Damage Support for Phantasms. I would aim to get FP as soon as you can, as it represents a significant range increase for Phantasms and drastically improves how quickly Frost Sentinels hit their target.

Última edição por Hercanic em 18 de mar de 2019 18:21:22
Kinda newish here to the delve mechanics even though Delve League was when I hopped back in the game pretty hardcore

Can someone or maybe OP whoever explain how the Delve Fossil Crafting works and the +1 the Spectres on boots works? I'm currently farming T8 T9 maps casually just keeping my eye on the market to buy one if they ever go up
@ WorstRangerNA:
"
WorstRangerNA escreveu:
Kinda newish here to the delve mechanics even though Delve League was when I hopped back in the game pretty hardcore

Can someone or maybe OP whoever explain how the Delve Fossil Crafting works and the +1 the Spectres on boots works? I'm currently farming T8 T9 maps casually just keeping my eye on the market to buy one if they ever go up

You must use a Bound fossil to roll the Spectre suffix mod. Aside from that is up to you.

Pristine = >Higher %chance for Life. Removes 4 out of 8 prefixes, which makes movement speed far more likely, too. I highly recommend this one.

Shuddering = >% for movement speed. Knocks out mana prefix, too.

Prismatic = >% for resists. These are suffixes, though, so they could possibly compete with +1 Spectres.

This build looks like a lot of fun but I really dislike the idea of relying on spectres personally, do you have any suggestions on how to achieve the goals of this build WITHOUT the spectres? I realize the spectres are a big part of the clear speed, maybe more of a focus on zombies or agony crawler to compensate?
Última edição por dyn0m1gh7 em 18 de mar de 2019 22:54:56
@ dyn0m1gh7:
"
dyn0m1gh7 escreveu:
This build looks like a lot of fun but I really dislike the idea of relying on spectres personally, do you have any suggestions on how to achieve the goals of this build WITHOUT the spectres? I realize the spectres are a big part of the clear speed, maybe more of a focus on zombies or agony crawler to compensate?

We only rely on Spectres to create Phantasms. The massive action range of Frost Sentinels is ideal for this.

If you really don't want to use Spectres, Golems might work. Lightning Golems would have decent range and you wouldn't have to worry about their cooldown rate, but EE will work against them. So you'd have to use Flame Golems, who have a very restricted range. This diminishes our unique advantage of spawning Phantams way out in front, and Phantasms will probably outrange Flame Golems, causing the Flame Golems to get less kills and thus have a harder time sustaining Phantasms.

You will lose jewel sockets for Primordials, since you'll need more than one golem (1 socket for two, 4 sockets for three).
Última edição por Hercanic em 19 de mar de 2019 00:07:03
any suggestion on what red support to link to my spectre? atm i only have access to spectre - phantasm - minion dmg - gmp - (red gem, using cold to fire atm)
@ foamypop:
"
foamypop escreveu:
any suggestion on what red support to link to my spectre? atm i only have access to spectre - phantasm - minion dmg - gmp - (red gem, using cold to fire atm)

I give alternate color gem recommendations and explanations in the Body Armor part of Gem Links & Gear Examples.
"
Hercanic escreveu:
@ foamypop:
"
foamypop escreveu:

I give alternate color gem recommendations and explanations in the Body Armor part of Gem Links & Gear Examples.

oops my bad

This is my spell dmg gem. Should be solid. Having a heck of a time finding/blinding and taunt on same gem with a decent life roll

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional