[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Laue escreveu:
A few questions. Apologies if they were answered before, this thread has a lot of pages, and I'm not to keen on reading them all.

1)Why not Elemancer instead? Having ele reflect immunity and laughable amounts of leech is neat, but the additional golem and their increased effect seems just too good to pass. Heck, Stone Golem alone pretty much regens ~10% life/sec. And, of course, elemental ailment immunity.

2)Without MoM, how do you sustain the mana? Even with the craft, -2 is not much. Currently using Praxis for free Incinerate, not sure how I could even replace it.

1. it's not laughable amount, leech rate is capped at 20% of life so you have max leech rate as any other char that's not investing into Vaal Pact or leech/life recovery modifiers. You wouldn't get that much with golems or significant investment into overall golemancy.
You also lack gem slots.

2. mana sustain is not an issue. On 4L you should have incorporated Inspiration support gem. It will lower the mana consumption. Praxis is not mandatory and with Inspiration you should not use it.

Makes sense. Another question would be the support gems themselves. According to PoB, Immolate is very powerful, yet not used in the build. And Faster Casting is not in the list of top 6 support gems by added DPS. Is it so we get to release quicker?

"
Laue escreveu:

Makes sense. Another question would be the support gems themselves. According to PoB, Immolate is very powerful, yet not used in the build. And Faster Casting is not in the list of top 6 support gems by added DPS. Is it so we get to release quicker?

Yeah pretty much. Faster casting will compensate lower peak damage by getting faster to max stages. It feels also better.
Thanks for your help! For the first time of the league I facetanked a T16 metamorph can't wait to try it on an elderslaye :).
"
Dynastiew escreveu:
Thanks for your help! For the first time of the league I facetanked a T16 metamorph can't wait to try it on an elderslaye :).

:)
GL & HF
I have 2ex what i should upgrade next ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/IchigoPL/characters
Nice nice
"
IchigoPL escreveu:
I have 2ex what i should upgrade next ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/IchigoPL/characters

rings and amulet
Amulet with aspect of spider yes? or can you give me link to poe trade for more? :)
By the way, mostly for those who play on non-SSF, there's the "of Puhuarte" affix from Incursions to search for in gloves, which is practically half an immolate gem for free since it's coupled into a lot of fire resist.
Última edição por Apos91 em 22 de dez de 2019 18:06:51
"
IchigoPL escreveu:
Amulet with aspect of spider yes? or can you give me link to poe trade for more? :)

Edit: I bought 2 rings but amulet is not cheap :P
and after the amulet what next?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional