[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
pyrojackelope escreveu:
Sorry if this has already been answered (just want to make sure I'm seeing it right), but for mana reservation it's just herald of ash, flesh and stone, and skitterbots, and you're just using vaal grace itself and not grace aura?

Yeah.

If you want aspect of the spider too, you will need Enlighten lvl 4 gem.
Hi Torstein,
Great guide, easy to get going and strong character.

I noticed that its possible to get two key nodes that you recommend to anoint with the use a Thread of hope jewel (medium) placed on the left side of the tree. It would allocate Divine Judgement and Singular Focus. Perhaps more nodes which are close by? (perhaps divine fury or divine wrath).

Do you think it might be worth the skill points?

I suppose it might come at cost of some life nodes or other jewel slots but my thought was that it is possible to use a defensive anointment instead.

Thanks for the guide!
"
Uructus escreveu:
Hi Torstein,
Great guide, easy to get going and strong character.

I noticed that its possible to get two key nodes that you recommend to anoint with the use a Thread of hope jewel (medium) placed on the left side of the tree. It would allocate Divine Judgement and Singular Focus. Perhaps more nodes which are close by? (perhaps divine fury or divine wrath).

Do you think it might be worth the skill points?

I suppose it might come at cost of some life nodes or other jewel slots but my thought was that it is possible to use a defensive anointment instead.

Thanks for the guide!

Hi :)

Yeah, if you can cap your resistances then ok.
Also there is a way how to have Fortify! You should swap Quicksilver flask for Enduring Hallowed Hybrid flask (with suffix that was on Quicksilver) and anoint amulet with Hardened Scars.
Enjoy Fortify xD
I'm trying to figure out why inspiration charges is on...
Hey there, so I moved to console, and I'm trying this build, but item costs are stupid on PS4 3 slot 2 link martyr has people asking for 9ex.

Also I wanted to tinker a bit and so I was running searing touch with a CwC firestorm setup, and even with a 30% quality kaoms heart I'm having trouble getting into t5 maps.

I'm now working on switching out to the proper build as you have it here and wanted to say, while it's a ton of fun to play, I probably shouldn't have tinkered haha.

Anyway thanks for the help with this thing.
Hey Torstein, and all

First I want to say, what a great build! Hats off to you my dude

I am a HC player btw.

I always loved incinerate and have tried a couple of different builds including my own (pure trash) over the last 2 years. I actually ran this best I could a couple leagues back but lacked currency for the expensive gear

I am currently running it pretty much straight as you wrote, except for the really expensive stuff. Staff is 5L still, working on a 6L.
I gotta say, Im having a blast

Lvl 86, making my way into T10 maps pretty much with a breeze

I recently stopped doing metas, around T8, its just too risky, it has nothing to do with the build tho, I have ripped too many times this league doing metas with all kinds of builds, "tanks", glass cannons, you name it.

I plowed all my currency into this build and just want to enjoy the game and get as far as I can, Im having fun with incursions atm ~Lv 77 temples

The build is actually quite a strong boss killer, it melts all map bosses, and the temple boss, its just the metas, they are too unpredicable and the one-shot is always around the corner

That counts for all builds I suppose

Honestly, this is one of my favourite characters so far, just listen to the name "dragons breath", that is exactly what is is, spew fire all over the screen and watch stuff melt to pieces

It is important to get cast speed asap, you need to get the channeling going to really heat things up with the final wave.

I did go for the "Purity of flesh" and "explosive impact" nodes instead of picking up "tireless" because I like to stay on the positive with my chaos resist

If i go really fast, like flame dash, cover the screen in fire, flame dash, I will run out of mana after a while. Just chill for a couple seconds, loot stuff, and get back at it

Whats left for me now is to get an enlighten lv4 for spider aspect, a 6l Martyr of Innocence (running with a 5L now, putting every single fuse I get into another one in my stash)

Very solid build, so far I want to say it is HC viable, will see how it goes in the following days when I move into red maps
"
DioDeMonstros escreveu:
Hey Torstein, and all

First I want to say, what a great build! Hats off to you my dude

I am a HC player btw.

I always loved incinerate and have tried a couple of different builds including my own (pure trash) over the last 2 years. I actually ran this best I could a couple leagues back but lacked currency for the expensive gear

I am currently running it pretty much straight as you wrote, except for the really expensive stuff. Staff is 5L still, working on a 6L.
I gotta say, Im having a blast

Lvl 86, making my way into T10 maps pretty much with a breeze

I recently stopped doing metas, around T8, its just too risky, it has nothing to do with the build tho, I have ripped too many times this league doing metas with all kinds of builds, "tanks", glass cannons, you name it.

I plowed all my currency into this build and just want to enjoy the game and get as far as I can, Im having fun with incursions atm ~Lv 77 temples

The build is actually quite a strong boss killer, it melts all map bosses, and the temple boss, its just the metas, they are too unpredicable and the one-shot is always around the corner

That counts for all builds I suppose

Honestly, this is one of my favourite characters so far, just listen to the name "dragons breath", that is exactly what is is, spew fire all over the screen and watch stuff melt to pieces

It is important to get cast speed asap, you need to get the channeling going to really heat things up with the final wave.

I did go for the "Purity of flesh" and "explosive impact" nodes instead of picking up "tireless" because I like to stay on the positive with my chaos resist

If i go really fast, like flame dash, cover the screen in fire, flame dash, I will run out of mana after a while. Just chill for a couple seconds, loot stuff, and get back at it

Whats left for me now is to get an enlighten lv4 for spider aspect, a 6l Martyr of Innocence (running with a 5L now, putting every single fuse I get into another one in my stash)

Very solid build, so far I want to say it is HC viable, will see how it goes in the following days when I move into red maps

Very happy to hear you are doing fine in HC. Spell also kinda roars xD

Metamorphs are totally unpredictable and can have stupid amount of damage so it's smart to skip them as you are doing.
In t16 though i ate one-shot two times from the same Meta. Some stupid spider. Strait up one slow hit killed me two times in same map, no adds involved. And that was on a char with 8.5eHp high chaos res, high phys mitigation, 76-77 ele res. Just poof from 1 hit.

You are having mana issues because you skipped "Tireless" life and mana cost wheel.

Just be very careful since you are in HC when crafting Aspect of the Spider. Fenumus deals massive chaos damage in an area around him.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 26 de jan de 2020 04:41:07
"
Angel_Vengen escreveu:
Hey there, so I moved to console, and I'm trying this build, but item costs are stupid on PS4 3 slot 2 link martyr has people asking for 9ex.

Also I wanted to tinker a bit and so I was running searing touch with a CwC firestorm setup, and even with a 30% quality kaoms heart I'm having trouble getting into t5 maps.

I'm now working on switching out to the proper build as you have it here and wanted to say, while it's a ton of fun to play, I probably shouldn't have tinkered haha.

Anyway thanks for the help with this thing.

You shouldn't be having problems in t5. Are your res capped? Did you took Acrobatics and Phaseacrobatics nods?
"
You shouldn't be having problems in t5. Are your res capped? Did you took Acrobatics and Phaseacrobatics nods?

I did not do those acrobatics ones tbh. I was trying to do my own thing off this build because I thought I could make it my own...

obviously not. here is my PoB pastebin. https://pastebin.com/P7gFPKdx

I put everything I had in there as best I could. obviously some mistakes were made, but I seem to have a nerd-boner for Cast while channeling support gem
"
Angel_Vengen escreveu:
"

I did not do those acrobatics ones tbh. I was trying to do my own thing off this build because I thought I could make it my own...

obviously not. here is my PoB pastebin. https://pastebin.com/P7gFPKdx

I put everything I had in there as best I could. obviously some mistakes were made, but I seem to have a nerd-boner for Cast while channeling support gem

You can do your thing, cwc is ok. Just don't skip Acro and Phaseacro. Witch is not a Jugger. :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional