Got a beautiful song?

Beautiful music is by definition entertaining. At times it can be purifying to one's thoughts, much like fire. And then some.

Nice sounds, thank you!

EDiT:
If this is to end in fire then we should all burn together...

EDiT2:
Aniron Undomiel
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Última edição por Nizhidrhamannit em 26 de fev de 2019 07:31:16
"

(Rip big Steele Peter)

LMFAO!!!

How about this for the feels:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oG_TgaVxFk
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Última edição por Falb em 26 de fev de 2019 08:35:11
"
coatofarms escreveu:
A thread to post beautiful songs only.

Please don't post just any songs. Personally, I know only 2 songs that fit into what I consider to be this category of music. I'll post 1 of them now to hopefully help demonstrate.

Hopefully we can all discover something special from each other forum-friends.

Mr Zivago - Tell By Your Eyes

Please don't take this as an offence.... the world is a strange place! The first of your two wonderful songs is so bad/ugly to me that I would rather never hear music again than to hear this song ever again and your second song..... I don't even know where to start. Modern fucking talking? That music was part of the enviroment in which I have lived while I was a young boy. Yes I'm a true survivor of that horrible waste of time that the mainstream 80s were. I hate everything about the 80s, the horrible music, the stupid look of the people, their hair, their cloth..... EVERYTHING! And the essence of the fucking 80s is modern fucking talking. I hate it so much I feel like killing some fluffy animals.
If you talk about beautiful songs the songs should have something beautiful like a beautiful rythm, a beautiful voice or at least a beautiful message but modern talking? WTF? If we talk about beautiful sounds I would recommend miles davis or herbie hancock. If we talk about great voices I would recommend alma gluck or even james brown. If we talk about beautiful textes I would recommend frank zappa. But maybe that means nothing apart from the fact the we talk about completely different things when we talk about music. I'm willing to sacrifice everything I said about music before but at least a beautiful song has to be beautiful even when it's a simple disco sound.... something like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yA82CFvisw
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Última edição por 666lol666 em 26 de fev de 2019 15:17:28
"
666lol666 escreveu:

Please don't take this as an offence.... the world is a strange place! The first of your two wonderful songs is so bad/ugly to me that I would rather never hear music again than to hear this song ever again and your second song..... I don't even know where to start. Modern fucking talking? That music was part of the enviroment in which I have lived while I was a young boy. Yes I'm a true survivor of that horrible waste of time that the mainstream 80s were. I hate everything about the 80s, the horrible music, the stupid look of the people, their hair, their cloth..... EVERYTHING! And the essence of the fucking 80s is modern fucking talking. I hate it so much I feel like killing some fluffy animals.
If you talk about beautiful songs the songs should have something beautiful like a beautiful rythm, a beautiful voice or at least a beautiful message but modern talking? WTF? If we talk about beautiful sounds I would recommend miles davis or herbie hancock. If we talk about great voices I would recommend alma gluck or even james brown. If we talk about beautiful textes I would recommend frank zappa. But maybe that means nothing apart from the fact the we talk about completely different things when we talk about music. I'm willing to sacrifice everything I said about music before but at least a beautiful song has to be beautiful even when it's a simple disco sound.... something like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yA82CFvisw

Not offended at all. No problem reminding me that my taste in music is not universal and perhaps not as evolved as your taste in music.
Última edição por coatofarms em 26 de fev de 2019 18:42:04
Darin - Walk the Distance

Just found this song today. I'm not sure I like it as much as the previous two songs I posted. But I think it passes as beautiful. The song reminds me of the Backstreet Boys lol. Getting lots of Backstreet Boys nostalgia.
Última edição por coatofarms em 26 de fev de 2019 18:41:26
KoRn- Baby
The Holy Bible
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional