PoE and cats natural attraction / Share your pics!

I love all the kitties!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Pavlov.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E

When I was starting out in Delve.

Kitcat judging me for going minion build.
I still remember the beta-key timer.
Última edição por ClaySoldier em 12 de dez de 2019 18:43:50
Shelbs not impressed with my flask usage and my build xD

Spoiler
Wish Id gotten a pic of Jake nonchalantly stepping on my Vaaletons key while planting his fuzzy ass in front of my screen to get me to share my chicken and potatoes with him.

I was afking in ?tower or cells or something and hiding in one of the little dungeon cells so I wouldn't get harassed while I loaded up my plate with delicious home cookin'.

Jake smelled chicken and followed me to my desk. Not merely content to obscure my view with his lovely, satiny, but very opaque tuxedo bod, he wasted my souls.

38 skeletons packed into the tiny alcove jostling to get out. well, if anything was creeping up on me at that point, it was DOOMED...but so was my dinnertime peace of mind.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
I don't have anything to take pictures, but my cat has been freaking out for a couple minutes trying to grab the monolith wisps flying around. He keeps batting at the TV then running behind trying to find where it went. It's great.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
New update.

22 new pics from reddit on first post!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional