[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

"
d3viant6 escreveu:
I GUESS I'm keeping this alive, OK, so above 9k ES and with right flasks it's gotten a lot easier, just did Sirus A6 (didn't want to brick at A8 if I couldn't do it) and except for one die beam death it's not so bad.

Also did uber and shaper, no huge issues, so yeah it's still endgame viable

BUT It'd be nice to see witch get some buffs to make this build A-tier again

So you became CI again but you don't remove the Pain Attunement. Put the point elsewhere haha!
"
Yunarakami escreveu:
"
d3viant6 escreveu:
I GUESS I'm keeping this alive, OK, so above 9k ES and with right flasks it's gotten a lot easier, just did Sirus A6 (didn't want to brick at A8 if I couldn't do it) and except for one die beam death it's not so bad.

Also did uber and shaper, no huge issues, so yeah it's still endgame viable

BUT It'd be nice to see witch get some buffs to make this build A-tier again

So you became CI again but you don't remove the Pain Attunement. Put the point elsewhere haha!

lmao, yeah I went CI late last night, I don't run it often so that and need for sleep impaired my tree abilitieeee :-)

For some reason my DOT is a lot higher, probably because of new shield and ammy makes up for it; anyway gonna run CI for awhile to see if survivability improves

Última edição por d3viant6 em 24 de fev de 2020 06:57:25
well well well, I WON'T be going back to low life / hybrid any time soon, after dying 10x over the weekend I ran ~20 consecutive T16 (including guard maps, legion, metas) with ZERO deaths, not even CLOSE to killing me. Went up full level, no drama, also Delve ~400 seems 'OK' (but not great).

Looks like CI is the way....
Def league starting a Vortex cold snap build.

Is the PoB going to be up to date before the league start?
"
NLe escreveu:

As always, I'll be updating all guides live on stream before release!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy escreveu:
"
NLe escreveu:

As always, I'll be updating all guides live on stream before release!

Awesome!
quick update, killed all guardians (>20), uber elder x3, shaper x5 (1 death, boo!), katerina x2, sirus A8 x3 (1 death, boo!), only things that give me consistent trouble is Minotaur and a couple T16 metas (some stupid 1 shot mods, no idea what). really really tanky build actually. I found a nice shield for 1 ex, chest, hat, boots WERE expensive. Wand was 50c :-)
I used to have run cold snap vortex and looking at starting my old guy again. How come I can't see people using shavs? Also presence of chayula? Are these not good anymore or what?
https://pastebin.com/ussdSLVz

Tried to do my best, anything I could do better with this build?
"
GoldSoulTheory escreveu:
https://pastebin.com/ussdSLVz

Tried to do my best, anything I could do better with this build?

Too broad of a question to ask without knowing how much currency you have to put into it. Every single piece of gear can highly be upgraded. I can suggest a lot of things but if you dont have currency then it's going to be a waste.

Your energy shield amount is really good, but your damage isnt. You only have 772k damage over time. You can have 10k es with 2m+ damage still. This is because you focused on pumping energy shield on all your gear and not getting damage mods on them also.

For example your helm, the enchant is useless, you want vortex has 30% increased recovery speed or 40% increased vortex damage. Your also better off getting a rare circlet with -9 to nearby enemy cold resist and a lot of es related mods.

Your weapon you want +1 level of all spell gems and +1 level of cold spell gems with 20% cold damage over time multiplier(you have 15 though so thats good). + level gems beats the 61% increased spell damage mod you have, you also have a useless 6% fire damage mod, that could be a resist.

Your shield you're better off just using a prism guardian with double +2 socketed aura gems(+4 total).

Armor you want shavronnes with +2 level socketed duration gems and +2 level aoe gems

Your gloves you're missing increased spell damage. You also want +% cold damage over time multiplier. The rest of your glove stats are ok, this is 1 of the examples you're missing damage mods.

1 of your rings need to be mark of shaper opal ring. other ring needs to have increased elemental damage. If your other ring is a shaper ring, mark of shaper gives you 90%+ increased elementa damage ontop of the ring already having 25% ele damage. Another example where you're missing a ton of damage from(you're missing 140+% increased ele between 2 rings)

You're missing quality on your vortex gem. You can get awakened gems also.

Your tree is decent. Can be improved. I wouldnt get the soul thief cluster on right side, go for the jewel socket under it. You need to get pain attunement, very important for CI builds as you're low life and that gives you 30% increased spell damage. You should get utmost intellect cluster. You dont need elemental equilibrium. You dont need the whole foresight cluster and path of savant under the start area. You want to get foresight and thats it. Get the jewel socket next to essence surge.

If you want better ideas, go on poe.ninja, search vortex, and see what top dps people are using and how their tree looks.
Última edição por Sclyzed em 29 de fev de 2020 20:51:44

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional